Hey folks, so I'm getting back into 40k and signing back up for the good old cause of shielding the imperium one set of flak armour at a time

Last played Tau and Armoured guard in 5th edition but am now starting up with a vet force, still struggling with either Light infantry or full Mech but thinking there may be some taurox involved along the way.

Got my codex, rulebook and have decided to kit bash my own force of Finreht Highlanders http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Finreht_Highlanders

I'l be trying to stick to 500 point blocks to buy, build, play and paint,expanding as I get each block at least tabletop ready.

Any advice from my fellow guardsmen will be warmly received and I'll dropping posts into WIP and Lists sections over the next few days and weeks.

For the Emperor

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother! Welcome back to the hobby. I suggest, if you're looking for advice on the Guard, then perhaps the Astra Militarum subforum is the place for you. I'm sure the conscripts there, er... I mean, Guardsmen there will be pleased to see another veteran among the ranks. Should you need help, the Mods there will be willing to lend a hand - they're a great bunch. ;)

It's my 28 inch round shield for 12th century combat reenactment with a group in Edinburgh. It looks significantly less pristine now compared to that photo. Drop me a pm if you want to chat more, as while interesting, it's not really power armour related.

Dallo

Archived