i radu lykan vow that by the 29th of march this counts as commissar lord will be completely finished

in addition to being marchs omam he is going into the film character creation thread in the inq28 section and also the this challenge, got a lot of internet pride riding on finishing him by the end of march :)

in addition to the regimental commissar a Bethesdan trooper will also be deployed to follow him wherever he may lead 

I, CoffeeGrunt, do hereby vow to paint Paulus, Preacher of the New Imperial Truth, for the Blood and Glory challenge.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/WP_20150224_22_37_05_Pro.jpg

In light of the recent revelation of the One For All challenge, the selection process has begun for a Guardsman to represent the 4th Tarosian Regiment.

A small update. It still needs some touch up in the painted areas and I waiting for the Bloodletter glaze to arrive so I will hopefully have this model ready by the end of next week. Sadly my written story disappeared on the computer at my work so I'll have to make up a new story(for me that's not hard at all, but it is still frustrating).

update picture:

med_gallery_58880_8103_101239.jpg

So, of course I notice the new challenge immediately after finishing my Steel Legion Company Commander. But, luckily I have a bunch of projects going on. As part of the overall Armageddon theme going on with my collection, I'm setting up a smaller detachment of Armageddon Ork Hunters, and they'll need a Commander as well.

Without further ado.. I, CrusaderRaven, vow that the Orks of the equatorial jungles of Armageddon will learn to fear a new humie warlord by the 29'th of March.

http://imageshack.com/a/img912/8302/M7CNFC.jpg

I also vow that pvt. Hans Dittmar of the Armageddon Steel Legion - 121'st Regiment, 3'rd Armoured Company, 1'st Armoured Fist Platoon, get a lick of paint by the 29'th to complete the One for All challenge.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/9437/iNDEGi.jpg

This is fun!

I Declare This Model complete as well as the model for the One for All challenge.

Regiment info:

House Svedberg
Rogue Trader

A true Entrepreneur, Zac Svedberg of House Svedberg has made a name for himself in bringing the fight to the xenos. Leading raids on xenos outposts and subjugating them to his will. While this has led to some cursory investigations by the Ordos Xenos, Magos Redinif of the Adeptus Mechanicus has assured the Inquisition that while Mr. Svedberg keeps a few Xenos in their rightful place at his heels as pets, his real mission is recovering lost technology. His first success came in the successful recovery of a Leman Russ Incinerator. His intuitiveness into the mysteries of the Omnissiah, has led him, with the help of the Adeptus Mechanicus, develop his command transport. A Chimera chassis, with a Leman Russ Exterminator Turret. Through hard work and a savvy business sense he has amassed a small strike force capable of fending off many xenos threats. The Leman Russ Incinerator Emperor's Radiance, was the start. Later joined by a Basilisk headed for the scrap heap, later renamed, Ragnaraok. Soon he acquired a Leman Russ Battle tank which he named Furious Anger. Lastly after years of research and development with his Mechanicus counterparts, He built the Chimera Fighting Vehicle Indominus.

After leading many raids on xenos outposts he has a small contingint of xenos servants kept in their place with small explosives in their neck. Utilizing the xenos abilities he has succesfully won many battles while keeping Imperial conscripts casualties to a minimum. Again his use and mere keeping of xenos has drawn the Ire of the Ordos Xenos. But The Adeptus Mechanicus, backed by the High Lords of Terra have deemed Mr. Svedberg's proclivities sanctioned so long as the xenos are not eleveated above any imperial member of his forces, and that has at least stayed the Inquisition's hand.

With his forces growing Mr. Svedberg has set his sights on recovering more lost technology, and raiding even more xenos worlds.

Model info:  

Captain Sam Hershel

After a several decade service in the Astra Militarum, Captain Hershel was contacted by Mr. Svedberg. His offer of employment was indeed what an old soldier needed. For every old soldier knows that there is no life like the Guard life. Captain Hershel was instrumental in recovering the Leman Russ Incinerator Emperor's Radiance when he and his rag tag command squad held off a heretic force long enough for a mechanicus lifter to swoop in and secure the tank. He now leads Slaver Company in House Svedberg's Army. Leading raids on xenos worlds and capturing xenos to serve as Mr. Svedberg's servants.

Star Lord4

Star lord5

Rag tag doesn't even begin to describe them

Corporeal Denny Crane

A fresh recruit to House Svedberg.  Cpl Crane is still learning the ropes.  Purchased from a penal colony by Mr. Svedberg along with several other inmates.  He was pressed into service and has made a little niche for himself.  Ever the hive gang thug his street smarts has saved his squad from disaster several times.  Assigned to Slaver company 2nd platoon 1st squad, he rather enjoys tormenting the xenos they capture, yet It boggles his mind what Mr. Svedberg could want with Filthy Eldar, and Tau or other xenos he is sent to capture.  It still bothers him having a bunch of xenos around but he has nevertheless been helpful to Mr. Svedberg's xeno researchers when disecting or experimenting on xenos prisoners of war.

Denny Crane4

Denny crane5

I, Brother Handro, vow to complete one Colour Sergeant of the Grandian Governor's Lifeguard (Company Command Squad Veteran with Regimental standard) for the Blood and Glory challenge:

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy112/BrotherHandro/6a28c93e-fbf5-4bb4-9536-76cb2b29c3b8_zpsqzpybrwa.jpg

And vow to complete one unnamed member of the 3rd Petitioners' Regiment (Conscript) for the One for All challenge:

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy112/BrotherHandro/269e60dc-9ac6-4fee-8744-6ca4dc136492_zpspszit8oi.jpg

As soon as I saw RADU's work I knew I had to build some...

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy112/BrotherHandro/269e60dc-9ac6-4fee-8744-6ca4dc136492_zpspszit8oi.jpg

As soon as I saw RADU's work I knew I had to build some...

cheers, glad to know people are looking, i dont get many replies over in the wip section so its good to know people like 'em :)

nice life guard :)

I, Simon Ros, do hereby vow to complete Phoenix, a CCC veteran from Codex: Astra Militarum, for the Regiments of the B&C: Blood and Glory challenge by 29th March. And also at the same time to complete Skyler, a guardsman from Codex: Astra Militarum, for the Regiments of the B&C: One For All.

2015 02 26 20.39.37

2015 02 26 20.40.46

I Marshal Argos pledge to complete for the following models.

Commissar Morkelvichka, assigned to the 7th Scansin Regiment of foot.

20150226_064903.jpg

I also pledge to complete Sgt. Burcham - 2nd Sqd, 1st Platoon, 9th Company, 7th Scansin Regiment of Foot, for the "One for All" Challenge.

20150315_221426-1.jpg

Excellent! Great to see you taking part Simon with your fancy models. Argos is that model taken straight from one of the participation banners? ;) I looks forward to seeing them painted :D

For my part I did a little bit of painting last night, the Loren Green base coat is on - just unfortunate most of the model will be other colours so it doesn't look that I've achieved much so far :lol:

A decision has been reached. Volunteers for this endeavor were extensive from the regiment. Command guided by the physic covenant of regiment have recommended the deployment of an Astropath to guide the regiment onto further glory through reading the tides of the warp.

Therefore I our_baz pledge Astropath Wulff of the order of the Crystal Pyramid, seconded to E company of the 7th Levalloisian Life Guards.

gallery_72518_9307_380250.jpg

I, Cod of the PDF Knight World, Verdant Secundus, do hereby vow to complete one Scion (from Codex: Astra Militarum) for the Regiments of the B&C: Blood and Glory by the 29th of March, for the honour of the Emperor and the regiment. 

[Although technically this is a kasrkin model, it will count as a scion]

This is great stuff, welcome aboard - the Kasrkin could easily count as a carapace Veteran too :) Also very nice to see another Ogryn walter, I look forward to seeing the trio of abhumans ready to dish out the Emperor's justice by the end of Blood and Glory ;)

I Captain Sox of the Redeemers Crusade / Crusade of Redemption vow to compete dis:

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/Odogg242/IMG_20150227_093931_zpsicxxqeiq.jpg

One Lord Commissar Leopold Gunn, who will be presented in painted splendour by March 29, 2015.

For Blood. For Glory. For Redemption!

Archived