There were too many images in the post so I had to split it in two tongue.png Don't worry Cato there will be another chance for you to gain some promotions msn-wink.gif baz I've corrected the omission, claim your rank if you haven't already!

For those comrades now editing your sigs to rightly show off the honour and glory attained please don't forget the B&C's rules on sigs and try to keep them from being too large. This can mainly be achieved by removing your event participation images, they are no longer needed anyway as their events have since ended!

As I said, if you need any help with your sig - or in making sure you have the right banner images - please let me know thumbsup.gif

As I said, if you need any help with your sig - please let me know thumbsup.gif

Didn't want to bring up my inability to get images displayed in my sig, but I would be greatful for any help, pretty please with the Emperor on topbiggrin.png

Sviar: Copy the URL for the image. Then go to edit your signature. In the edit panel, there is button that looks like a landscape picture "image" if you hover over it, click then copy the URL into the diagolue box. That should do the trick.

If you need help send me a PM and I will help you out as soon as I can but I will likely be busy for a long bank holiday so it might not be prompt replies!

=][= MESSAGE FROM REGIMENTAL COMMAND =][=

Congratulations to all field commanders for another successful battle! The Ecclesiarchy has informed us that the omens are signifying are glorious victory where we crush all who oppose us; all forces are to await orders for the final push (designation: Rgts-BnC-V). Once this final great battle has been won the crusade will be over and all regiments will return to their home worlds bearing the honours and medals won in the name of the Emperor.

However this battle will be long in the planning. Before the troops can board and the tanks rearm we must first attend to our reinforcements. When the recruitment drive is over (designation: ETL-IV) Regimental Command will send out a message to inform all commanders to muster in preparation for the last fight. Until then operation Heroes of the Guard (Rgts-BnC-V) is considered top secret and all details are on a need to know basis.

In His name.

WarriorFish
Regimental Command Commissar

++ A warrior's faith in his commander is his best armour and his strongest weapon ++

Sviar: Copy the URL for the image. Then go to edit your signature. In the edit panel, there is button that looks like a landscape picture "image" if you hover over it, click then copy the URL into the diagolue box. That should do the trick.

Thank you so very much Our_baz for the enlightenmentsmile.png

Archived