Last challenge we had a pathetic completion rate of 0% for the snivelling slaves of chaos - save the boasting for when your foul ilk can match the mighty dedication of the Emperor's chosen msn-wink.gif

Bah! At this rate I shall have to undertake a special challenge to complete all the failed Renegade challenges to show them what a true warrior of Chaos can achieve!

Thirded!

But progress is being made now that the Kasrkin are done. Must remember to curb my vows. 3 at the same time is a little crazy...

Olga ready tonight, lone guardsman (and 12 friends) ready for mid to end next week.

Then - What to do??

Or dress wearing zealots - like my DA ;)

I have yet to paint any priests and I have a box of WHF flagellants so there is nothing really stopping me...

Ok, priests next :)

No!

In my own time... I realise that we commissars have very little time to ourselves, what with the executions and boot polishing but I feel it is expected of one. ;)

As a person that has done a few Priests, let me tell you this: you can't just stop at one! For this challenge it's one and then for another...Inquisitorial secretive challenge...there's one more. Now, and this should show my idiocy, there is to be a whole flock of Priests to be made (on my own initiative, of course) turned.gif!

gallery_63428_8145_19109.jpg

The Invulnerable Bede approves of more priests.

WIP on my two Primaris Psykers:

A lot still to do. The left arm of the first and the right arm of the second are just Blu-Tac'ed on here.

The staff decorations were just added today.

med_gallery_63428_8145_45188.jpgmed_gallery_63428_8145_101087.jpg

And this one's cables will be cut shorter and put down his back into his hood in the end.

med_gallery_63428_8145_55009.jpgmed_gallery_63428_8145_103173.jpg

And that brown `cloth` will be parchment.

As usual a scarily high standard @Kierdale. If you've already answered this i'll search for the post but what kits are those two based upon?

Those look like the Empire Wizard kit, always useful for the bits inside it such as various staff tops.

Surprising how useful some of the fantasy stuff is really, both my entries were based on fantasy kits and I will find a way to incorporate a Fantasy Witchhunter in my Chaos armies somehow! (Rogue Inquisitor maybe?)

Yes, they're the Empire Battle Wizards set.

Chock-full of interesting bitz :tu:

I have that Empire Witchhunter too, for when the =][= forum does a Build-An-Inquisitor challenge.

Must get myself some more priests...

Archived