Kierdale: I love your models, your back story and the way you took those photos. How did you get that effect? I'd like to do something similar with some battle scenes. Awesome work!

Thank you.

The effect on those last photos was done via the Camera+ app on my phone (Edit-Filters-Special-Grunge, then the Viewfinder Frame for those who have the app). :)

Here's my update for the weekend, I'm afraid there's no such fancy photography here laugh.png Fortunately it's just a quick shot to show the progress made so it's not a big deal. Managed to get a fair bit done considering I ended up pretty busy, just the camouflage and black and he is all but done. The last bits after that won't take long at all and can be done over a few evenings smile.png

gallery_30308_3239_46519.jpg

Well on schedule still, I'm almost as surprised as you! tongue.png

Thanks biggrin.png I gave the yellow a little wash as I did the moustache and it helped take some of the yellowness down, I might try out the same method I used on the Bullgryn's vest on the black part of the stripes smile.png I'm not sure why an Ogryn has some fuel or whatever with him, but it was in the kit so I thought why not spruce him up with a few extras? Ogryns also make good pack horses it seems tongue.png

Nice work WF thumbsup.gif

I suppose the jerry can could be 5, 10 or 20Ltr but who says it is water whistlingW.gif

Looking at the size it looks like about 5Ltr and assuming a normal canteen is about 1Ltr then it would not be too much of a leap that a Bullgryn would need a lot more :)

Thanks All.  She's still got a bit to do, but I plugging along.

Looking v nice there Marshall. Where is the model from?

Looking good Argos, what's the base model?

She is "Victoria Skivlana" from Warforge.  I picked her up a while ago, but just never seemed to get her painted.

Archived