My e-mail to GW

Sviar

As I have said before I really liked to bring Marbo to the games. So today I wrote a polite e-mail to GW, since english is not my native language I hope that it came across as polite. I got the standard reply that they are going to try to respond within 2 working days. If I get a reply at all, I'll post the asnwer here.

I sent this e-mail:

Hello Games Workshop

I was dissapointed when I saw that Marbo was not included in the new Codex. He was the one that I always 

brought to games. Not because he did a lot of damage but because it was fun to place him anywhere on the

board too see if he manage do hit something, and to see your opponents surprised face. For me Marbo 

heighten the fun in IG games. Please would you mind consider putting Marbo on a data slate.

Kind Regards

XXXXXXXXX

They replied fast both the first and second time.

The did at first not know what I was taking about, because they thought I had problem with Marbos rules. So I had to send a second e-mail to clarify what it was that I wanted:

Then I got this reply:

Hi XXXXXXX

I will pass this over to the design guys for you.

Emperor Protects!
Kind regards
XXXXXXXX

I don't know if this helped, but at least I tried.

Every bit helps. At least, we have to believe that or despair will eat away at us. The one thing the Imperial Guard is good at is shooting at things that try to eat us. We may not hit them every time, but it'll scare the Emperor into whatever we don't hit!

In nomine Imperator smile.png

Yes, new Catachan models! Please GW, give me an excuse to stop buying the horrendously expensive Victoria Minis!

You know...the rumors swirling around WFB, specifically about each army having a small set of core models, and everything  else being a limited time special set on rotation...imagine such a system applied to IG...catachans for three months, then warhawks, then chem-dogs, then mordians, etc...might circle back around to the most popular varieties every two years...?  Maybe cadians always on offer, and 1-2 specials  per year, limited quantity, on offer till supplies exhausted?  

Archived