2500 Salamander (not a crazy list like the previous one XD)

Kingofmottinos

Sooo here I am again, today with a "non-crazy" list like the one that I did a few days ago, because I really don't know what was I thinking when I made that list (and I really thank MorgothNL for pointing that out) XD So my problem there was that I had weak firepower and my army was too exposed to being split up, so I came up with this list trying to make it more balanced.

Rite of war: Covenant of fire
Spartan + Quad lascannons + Twin-linked heavy flamer + ceramite + flare + multi-melta + 360
5 Firedrakes + 5 thunder hammer + 5 shields 350
Praetor terminator cataphractii + master-crafted thunder hammer + dragonscale shield + mantle + digital laser 200
Primus medicae + terminator cataphractii + power weapon 110
Rhino 35
10 support squad + bombs 180
19 tacticals + bombs 245
Apothecary 45
19 tacticals + bombs 245
Apothecary 45
2 sicarian + lasers 350
Medusa 155
Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought + 2 twin-linked laser 185
I'm into the warhammer universe since years, but I've played very few games, especially in 30k (and I've played only zone mortalis or similar), so I'm basically a new player: any suggestion is welcome!! smile.png

Well today I noticed that my list is illegal: I can't have more heavy supports than troops with covenant of fire, sooooo... I thought about not taking the rite of war: it is nice, but not absolutely necessary. Yeah, I thought about keepeing it but I can't find anything that could be exchanged with a troop choice without unbalancing the list... any suggestion? :S

Also, I was thinking about buying a venator, but I don't know what I should leave behind: in my opinion, I can't decide between the dreadnought and a sicaran. What do you think?

I think you are legal. The contemptor is Elites, so you have 3 troops and 3 heavy support.

I'd take one normal sicaran and one venator I think. Keep the RoW, as move through cover and the extra saves on your vehicles alone are well worth it.

Archived