Ainar Adalson's "Sesc" Company (some large pics)

mercbat

Youve got a beautiful army now with a really unique style.

Glad you got to a HH event before everything stopped. The style and some of the units are really HH. I love them and I'm sure new people in the AoD section would love them too. Just don't stop showing them here.

• 4 weeks later...

I’d never seen a warrior sprinting in Terminator warplate. He ran through the fiery mist of a teleportation storm, with no hint of the sluggishness I’d felt on Armageddon. Impossible as it was, I swore I could hear the pounding of his boots, and the screaming whine of protesting servo joints, over the ship falling apart around us. Sparks burst from every racing step he took

I couldn’t even conceive of the power and rage it would take to force Terminator plate to react against its will like that. I fired at him. Malchadiel fired at him. Our storm bolters crashed and boomed and blasted chunks of ceramite away with no effect at all.

In the middle of his sprint, the grey warrior leapt onto a control console, smashing it beneath his armoured boot, and kicked off with a jump high enough to bring him down on the central command dais. Despite his speed, there was nothing of grace or agility in his movements, merely anger and ferocious strength, pushing his armour’s joints to the absolute limit of the sacred ceramite’s endurance. © "Emperor's Gift" by Aaron Dembski-Bowden

Logan Grimnar, Great Wolf, High King of Fenris. Last moments of Inquisitor Ghesmei Kysnaros's vain life. Battecruiser "Corel's Hope" command-bridge, orbit of Fenris, 445.M41

IMG 2067

IMG 2068

IMG 2069

IMG 2070