The Liber Challenge part 1 - Adepta Sororitas Order

Aqui

gallery_48988_6285_434523.png

The ceremony was an unusual one. It was serious for a start and way over due. There was many Orders to induct into The Apocrypha of Lourker and to merely enter them upon the pages in the manner of a common scribe was both mundane and demeaning.

The book was old. It was known that Kurgan the Lurker himself had entered the first entries himself. The relic always seemed to be nearly full, but despite the Liber Moderati best attempts, none of them ever got the the last page.

"And on the date of 441.M40 the Order of the Dauntless Spirit was created." Intoned Aquilanus, his voice sounding different than was typical. Olis and Conn looked at Ly warily. It was badly kept secret that their Brothers' mind was fractured. Some personalities of his were relatively easy to deal with. The one that was speaking now was usually full of fervour and barely contained holy rage.

"It has been entered, Brot...Sister! Er, yes. Sister."

Olis rolled his eyes at Conn's verbal slip. Aquilanus didn't seem to notice.

"And on the date of..."

Welcome to the first of many Liber Challenges!

To mark this day, the Liber Mods have decided to start a challenge where by Forum members create armies appropriate to the B+C. Each month will mark the beginning of a different faction.

To start with, the first challenge will be to create a DIY Adepta Soroitas Order.

To enter, post your Oath and it will be entered in the post below.

"I, [name], vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

To show your participation in this event, you can display this in your sig proudly:

gallery_51296_10593_88842.png

Once you have completed this challenge your reward is this:

gallery_51296_10593_8492.png

Courtesy of Grotsmasha! :thumbsup:

The finished article should include the following:

Order name

Home planet

Name of its Founder

Notable Sisters

History

Significant battles joined

An example of its colours and heraldry markings. This can be done using models, the Sisters painter here, or a combination.

The ultimate aim is to encourage members to be creative and have fun. That doesn't mean that friendly rivalry isn't excluded :wink:

The first challenge ends on 17th April 2015 at 00:00 GMT.

Good luck Sisters! :thumbsup:

Those who have answered the challenge:

Ace Debonair - The Order of the Crimson Crescent COMPLETE!

Aquilanus - The Order of Machaeram COMPLETE!

Bjorn Firewalker - Order of the Trident, Order of the Blazing Heart

BlackTalos - Order of Our Lady Tyche Fortuna

Brightstar - Order of the Eternal Vigil

Brother Tyler - Order of the Faithful Sword COMPLETE!

Capitano - Order of the Four Roses COMPLETE!

ColdWinter - Order of the Twilight Sepulchre COMPLETE!

Commissar Zac - Order of the Blushing Maiden COMPLETE!

Conn Eremon - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows COMPLETE!

Dark Apostle Thirst - Thundering Choir COMPLETE!, The Thorned Oath

Delta E.T- Order of the Jaded Ember COMPLETE!

*Furyou Miko - Order of the Locked Shield

Grand Master Belial - The Disgraced Sisters of the Pure Heart COMPLETE!

Grgobart - Order of the Blazing Grace COMPLETE!

Jacinda - Order of the Sanguine Approach

Knurd - Valkyries of the Frozen Tear COMPLETE!

KRG-23 - Order of Ursulines COMPLETE!

Larkyn - Order of the Dark Soul

Lednera - Order of the Imperial Rose

Loddfafnir113 - Order of Her Sacred Anointment

LySiMachus - Order of the Unbroken Crown COMPLETE!

Marshal Mattias - Order of the Vagabond Blade COMPLETE!

Meatcaber - Order of the Flaming Rose

Mekhitar - Order of the Ashen Wing

MrFlutterPie - The Void Angels COMPLETE!

Naminé - Order of the Devoted Knife

Olis - Order of the Broken Blade COMPLETE!

Rashbold -

sedibear - Order of the Desert Rose

sitnam - Order of His Amethyst Heart COMPLETE!

TDF - Order of the Gilded Blade COMPLETE!

Wade Garrett - Order of the Threefold Chain

war009 - Order of the Parthenon COMPLETE!

Warsmith Aznable -

zamiel - Order of the Aurum Veil

Edited by Brother Tyler
Update

"I, sedibear, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

So noted! :thumbsup:

"I, Warsmith Aznable, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

Welcome! :happy.:

"I, Conn Eremon, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Success will not see me sit upon my laurels, but will be a call to further answer this challenge. For work in His name is never done."

"I, Conn Eremon, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Success will not see me sit upon my laurels, but will be a call to further answer this challenge. For work in His name is never done."

Nice pledge! :thumbsup:

Name added.

"I, Canoness Jacinda Ironheart the Reclaimer, vow to dominate an Adepta Sororitas in order to ..."

ummm .. I mean.

I, Jacinda the Meek, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. His will be done.

Your vow is recorded :thumbsup:

I, Aquilanus, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done

Edited by Aquilanus

I, Wade Garrett, vow to create an Adeptus Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to him on Earth. Ave Imperator!

Vow recorded :smile.:

Well, if we're bringing in-forum characters into this, there's only one way to throw my name in the hat:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ace marched boldly into the Librarium, and strode to the official Front Desk.

As the duty scribe looked up at the Space Marine, Ace gestured across the vast hall of dusty tomes and arcane data-slates.

"Busy day today, scribe. Fetch me everything we have on the Order of the Crimson Crescent," Ace commanded. "There's something that needs checking with regard to-"

"There seems to be an error, m'lord." The scribe said, in a voice that was little more than a whisper. "The servo skulls... they tell me there's no Order by that name."

Ace performed the maneuver listed in the Codex Astartes as "The Face Palm".

"Are you sure? Blast. So much for a simple life. The Moderati specifically requested..."

The thought occurred to Ace at last that maybe he was meant to do some darn work of his own, instead of sitting around tinkering with attack bikes all day.

Eventually the Moderati discovered a data-slate left on a small decorative table outside their office, bearing the words:

"I, Acemund Debonair, Apprentice Techmarine, hereby pledge to create discover and record the history of the Order of the Crimson Crescent and deliver the results at all possible speed in the expectation that the Moderati won't blame me for that whole weird multi-universe thing from a few years ago. Ave Imperator!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

One quick question - how many words, roughly, are we expected to throw down for this?

Where do we need to post our Orders?

That is, do we put them in this thread, start a thread in the Liber; start a thread in the Sororitas forum...?

A link to the final result should be posted in this topic. You can start a topic either in the Liber or the Sisters subforum :smile.:

Awesome stuff

:laugh.:

One quick question - how many words, roughly, are we expected to throw down for this?

Ultimately, that is down to the members :smile.: Whilst it will be more to the members benefit if they submit an Order with a fair amount of information, there isn't a fast and loose word limit. That said, I think that it'd be reasonable if a final result was around two-three thousand (2-3000) words.

tl:dr - Put in what you feel. As long as you're happy with the result, then that is what matters. That and having fun with it!

Top stuff! :happy.:

I'll make a start later tonight, Emperor willing.:biggrin.:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of everyone's ideas :happy.:

I, Thirst, vow to create an Adeptus Sororitas Order, finish the Thundering Choir, and post the results of both endeavors in the name of the martyred Sisters and those who still fight in the Emperor's name. Ave Imperator.

Vow noted :smile.:

I, Olis, vow to create an Adeptus Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and those who still fight in the Emperor's name. This oath, written before the eyes of my Brothers and my Emperor on this day of the Liberalia Martiale, is bound by blood. Ave Imperator!

I cannot not enter this. That would be silly. Now I'm going to have to read up on the Sororitas. :)

I, Olis, vow to create an Adeptus Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and those who still fight in the Emperor's name. This oath, written before the eyes of my Brothers and my Emperor on this day of the Liberalia Martiale, is bound by blood. Ave Imperator!

I cannot not enter this. That would be silly. Now I'm going to have to read up on the Sororitas. :smile.:

"I, MrFlutterPie but a humble servant, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. The Emporors will shall be done."

Vows are so entered! :thumbsup:

Fantastic to see a good amount of interest so far! :happy.:

Been looking forward to this!

I, Lysimachus, vow to create an Adeptus Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and those who still fight in the Emperor's name. This oath, written before the eyes of my Brothers and my Emperor on this day of the Liberalia Martiale, is bound by blood. Ave Imperator!