The Liber Challenge part 1 - Adepta Sororitas Order

Aqui

I kinda like the story of the Disgraced Sisters of the Pure Heart (for all the Heresy it contains... lol). "So good that they are actually on the wrong side", very nice.

I just felt like pointing out some fluff in case, when you say:

"the Sisters cloud their spirit presence from the denizens of the warp"

Are they Psychic Nulls? Or do you mean that the strong Pshychic presence of the Sisters "hide" the weaker presence of the Eldar?

Cause Sisters of Silence were Null, but the Battle sisters no longer :wacko.:

I actually came up with this fluff back around the time of Demonifuge. Their purity of heart and virtue denies power to Slaanesh and its ways of corruption. The Eldar have brighter souls than ordinary humans (and thus more tasty to demons). The Sisters aren't exactly brighter souls but their influence in the warp makes the area around them repulsive to demons. As such, with no demon willing to look on them, they do not see what is around them as a consequence. The Eldar do not know the particulars, they just noticed that demons were repulsed by the Sister's being there and that they have a soul spark. 

In the books I've read that involved Nulls or blanks, anyone with some semblance of a psychic ability would want to be as far away from a blank or a Null as they can get and the Craftworld Eldar are a psychic bunch. 

I think I've answered that by muddying it up further. Basically, they are too good that even demons don't want to look in their direction. The only ones who can see then is those with physical eyes. Then they look upon normal sisters .

Edited by Grand Master Belial

"I, War009, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

do we post the results in this thread or on the Sororitas board?

Here's your answer:

Where do we need to post our Orders?

That is, do we put them in this thread, start a thread in the Liber; start a thread in the Sororitas forum...?

A link to the final result should be posted in this topic. You can start a topic either in the Liber or the Sisters subforum :smile.:

"I, Delta E.T, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

"I, War009, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

Vows updated to this point! :happy.: If I have missed a vow, please let me know! :thumbsup:

While it may be updated later as I continue to expand Krakensreach and for any CnC it may receive, the Thundering Choir is finished, t I'll start working on the second part of my vow soon.

I've added the link to the second post :thumbsup:

"I, Brightstar, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

Vow added! :thumbsup:

Behold! :biggrin.:

As per my given word, I proudly present the following moderately comprehensive and very much open to revision history of an Order of the Adepta Sororitas:

The Order of the Crimson Crescent

Hopefully this meets the boundaries as laid out by the Challenge and thus fulfils my sworn oath; if not then I'll get right on adjusting and expanding it where necessary. :laugh.:

Behold! :biggrin.:

As per my given word, I proudly present the following moderately comprehensive and very much open to revision history of an Order of the Adepta Sororitas:

The Order of the Crimson Crescent

Hopefully this meets the boundaries as laid out by the Challenge and thus fulfils my sworn oath; if not then I'll get right on adjusting and expanding it where necessary. :laugh.:

Ultimately, the Oath is completed when you think it is. The main idea is to explore something that you wouldn't necessarily try. The more you put in, the more you get out of it :happy.:

Edited by Aquilanus
Typo <_<

Well, since I was planning on creating an Order of my own anyway, here's my vow:

"I, Larkyn, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

Hopefully I'll start working on this soon.

"I, Rashbold, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

I needed an excuse to hold off painting models anyway... :tongue.:

med_gallery_8429_10597_6368.jpg

Order of the Crimson Fleur ?

Edited by Rashbold

I know its a bit late but is it possible to throw my power helmet into the ring? 

Edit: Nevermind I just reread the first post. As such:

"I, sitnam vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

Edited by sitnam

Note that I'd also like to see all completed Orders submitted to the Tabula Sororitas.

The ultimate aim for completed vows for each challenge is that they feature in the suitable Tabula :smile.: