The Liber Challenge part 1 - Adepta Sororitas Order

Aqui

Greetings! As some of you might be aware, it is Liber day today and amongst other things, the Liber is conducting a series of challenges to encourage creative work across the forum. To kick off, we decided to start with the Adepta Sororitas sub forum.

Below are the details of the first challenge. To enter follow this link.

We hope to see you over there! happy.png

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder - the Sisters challenge ends at Midnight (00:00 GMT+1) 17th April!

I'd just like to thank everyone for their responses. I haven't had chance to go through everyone's topics yet sad.png but I will do so before the end! happy.png

Just a reminder - the Sisters challenge ends at Midnight (00:00 GMT+1) 17th April!

I'd just like to thank everyone for their responses. I haven't had chance to go through everyone's topics yet sad.png but I will do so before the end! happy.png

Twenty-two and a half hours left Sisters! If you haven't finished your vow, then this is the time to do it! thumbsup.gif

Where did the time go?

I might have to just spell and grammar check what I've got down on paper, open a thesaurus to a dozen random pages and pick one of the words to mangle for a planet name, and call it done...

Archived