Liber Challenge: Order of the Sanguine Approach

Jacinda

Order name:
Order of the Sanguine Approach

Home planet:
The orbital fortress-cathedral Imperialis Caritas located above the hive world Misericordia in the Orpheus Sector

Name of its Founder:
Saint Bridgette Hardcounsel – Originally from Ebon Chalice.

Notable Sisters:
Canoness Katheryn Winsor – Current Canoness. The first daughter born to the first daughter of the powerful noble house Winsor on Misericordia. Given at birth as tithe.

Harmony Prax - Repentia with 57 combat missions completed since taking her vow.

History and Significant battles joined
In 918.M39, the Order of the Sanguine Approach was founded by Bridgette on the day she was declared a Living Saint by Arch-Confessor Marduk. Saint Bridgette and her Sisters were at the forefront of many battles during the War of Faith in the Orpheus Sector where she reclaimed over 100 planets from cultists, heretics and xenos alike.

In 397.M41, the Order of the Sanguine Approach was one of the first to reinforce Amarah against the Necron incursion happening across the sector. Due to the constant incursions, insurrections and warp disturbances common in the sector for the previous 1000 years, the Order had grown to nearly 5,000 Sisters of Battle when the Necron attack started. Less than 300 remained to aid in the final evacuation of Amarah.

An example of its colors and heraldry markings.
gallery_62381_10025_8555.jpg

((My heart is not in this at the moment for reasons I don't want to get into right now. But I wanted to be sure and get my thoughts down while I can. I'll flesh out the stories soon-ish))

((My heart is not in this at the moment for reasons I don't want to get into right now. But I wanted to be sure and get my thoughts down while I can. I'll flesh out the stories soon-ish))

You're taking part (and that's the main thing) and it's great to see your Order smile.png

I look forward to seeing more of them happy.png

Archived