Raychu's Dark angels

Raychu

Nice! I've never used them in games, are they fun to play with?

Assassins in general are a nice little addition to make your games more fun and throw a curve ball at the enemy.  Don't expect them to win the game, but you will get some mileage.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Assassins in general are a nice little addition to make your games more fun and throw a curve ball at the enemy.  Don't expect them to win the game, but you will get some mileage.

Well, well just to say I used my vindicare in a little 1000pts game against Blood Angels.

the vindicare was just awesome. he was a pain in the xxx for my adversery as he stood alone on one side of the board, and held it. finishing the warlord (a psycker dread) and managing to survive a few close combat attack from sanguinary guards. for 85pts, i really appreciated him.

although I have to say it was before PA4 and the doctrines. so the question is still open.

• 2 months later...

Well, well just to say I used my vindicare in a little 1000pts game against Blood Angels.

the vindicare was just awesome. he was a pain in the xxx for my adversery as he stood alone on one side of the board, and held it. finishing the warlord (a psycker dread) and managing to survive a few close combat attack from sanguinary guards. for 85pts, i really appreciated him.

although I have to say it was before PA4 and the doctrines. so the question is still open.

They really need to update the Assassins so they have the same rule Inquisitors have.... It's kind of silly because it seems obvious that was the intention with the Assassins like Inquisitors.

People. I need your advice.

I need to paint 3 big vehicules. 2 sicarans (one punisher and one normal) and a venator.

How do i paint them (green, black as per 30K, bone white?), do I give them a company marking? any idea or any example?

Are you using them for 30k? = Black

Are you time poor? = Black

Are they transporting or attached to DW? = Bone

Do you want more of a challenge? = Bone

Are they generally park of a big green army? = Green

Which paint do you have the largest supplies of? = Good option

What looks best? = Totally subjective

Would one of each be fun? = Define fun

Are they your models? = Do what you want!

Sorry totally unhelpful just sharing thought process lol