++Daemon Forge III - Khorne theme ++

gallery_29004_10383_45044.jpg

Welcome to - Daemon Forge -

- Daemon Forge - is aimed as a hobby challenge. Each month will see a set theme for Chaos. This will range from a set unit type, single models, object marker & set themes. The aim is pretty simple. It's all about seeing cool models for Chaos and please if you have any suggestion feel free to post those ideas.

For the third - Daemon Forge - hobby challenge topic, this month challenge will be - Khorne -.

March has saw a lot of Khorne release. From Warhammer & new units for the end of time, new Bloodthister, and then the Daemon-kin supplement.

For this one, all you need is a model theme around Khorne. This can be a HQ chose, unit, or tank. Just as long as it for Khorne, from Chaos Space Marines, Lost and the Damned, or Daemon's. As before, this can ether be a model that already in your army. Or you can paint up a brand new model or unit using the time as a deadline to get the new models painted up.

So you've got all of April to get those new models painted for the 30th April :D

Starting Date: 1st April

End date: 30th April

I will be using the time to add a brand new Khorne Berzerker unit to my own Iron Warriors & hopeful a Rhino transport biggrin.png

For members who take part. We have these honour banners that you can add to your signature within the forum guidelines or on your "about me" page.

Banner for your "about me" part for your profile. Please do not use this on your signature unless it will be the only image (including one row of numbered squares).
gallery_29004_10383_498.jpg

Sig banner
gallery_29004_9303_25058.jpg

For each one you take part in, you can add these
gallery_29004_9303_1524.jpggallery_29004_9303_2327.jpggallery_29004_9303_4504.jpggallery_29004_9303_4154.jpggallery_29004_9303_1486.jpggallery_29004_9303_3141.jpg

Or with the - Daemon Forge - theme. Khorne
gallery_29004_10514_2007.jpg

Should look like this
gallery_29004_9303_25058.jpg
gallery_29004_10383_948.jpggallery_29004_10514_2952.jpggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_9303_4154.jpggallery_29004_9303_1486.jpggallery_29004_9303_3141.jpg

Thanks

Insane Psychopath

a model that already in your army.

As a newbie to Daemonforge, what does that line mean?

Something that you've not managed to finish but always ment to

So, this last week I have been painting and finishing up a Khorne Character (not quite done yet, still needs basing). Could I include him, or since he is almost done, should I not?

It just allow memeber to post up photos of models they've already have in there Chaos army. So first Daemon Forge, I'd posted my Sorcerer which I painted during the end of last year.

But memeber can also use this as deadline to finial get around to build & paint those models. So in this case, I'm adding a unit of Khorne Berzerker I've been mean to add for the past year. I will be useing this month as my deadline to get the unit fully built & painted.

Aim to just see cool models that the end of the day :D

So, this last week I have been painting and finishing up a Khorne Character (not quite done yet, still needs basing). Could I include him, or since he is almost done, should I not?

Yes you can included the model biggrin.png

I'll be painting up a Herald for my Daemonkin army. Should it be in the daemons section? Also, do we put up WIP or just the finished model?

Thanks for running. Just the thing to get me started.

If you post the model onto this topic.  I've seen some great conversion where people are useing the Warhammer Khorne Hero (not sure name) that was release a few week ago as a Herald.

Interesting. I was about to paint some Berzerkers but then I have found this model in my bitz-box. 

http://shrani.si/f/3d/NG/mdSvzIm/zacharias-the-red.jpg

Zacharias the Red, Champion of Khorne, Chapter of the Broken Seal, Word Bearers 

He has a different plasma pistol and the backpack is of a more recent kit. For those who know not the model, this is a Khorne Champion from the halcyon days of early 3rd edition. I always liked his advancing pose and has much in common with the Khârn model. This champion will be my proxy for Khârn (although I have the Khârn model) since I like a lot to create my own characters with their own background. 

Sorry for chomping at the bit a bit, but here he is, my Khornate Yojimbo.
http://i.imgur.com/bzHNljY.jpg

EDIT: The Red Devil will take the head of anyone trying to kill his current master. He particularly enjoys fighting skilled swordsmen, and adds each of their swords to his collection once they are defeated.

Hoping to have my entry ready by the game on Friday, my local GW is playing Kill Team and I want to take some Berzerker's along to demonstrate the might of Khorne.

Check out Khârn: Eater of World, novel.  There a pretty cool unit called the Bloodborn just for any idea for Kill team unit.

I'm going to be spending today painting up two Khorne Berzerker for my new unit.

Well, as I was late on the champion with my counts as Khárn (still some highlighting, basing and shading to do) I will post him in this one once it's done.

20150401 223715

I'm more of a hobbyist than a gamer. Awhile back I picked up Dark Vengeance because I loved the look of the new chaos models, and I have always had a soft spot for the World Eaters and Khorne. The release of the new Daemonkin codex brought be to this side of the boards where I saw this thread. I figured it was the perfect excuse to finally paint up those chosen. I might use them as champions for Berzerker squads or something if I ever get a game in with them

Cool! I've got 4 converted Bloodthirster/Daemon Princes undercoated, haven't started painting them, and was planning to give them a big push over Easter. Couldn't have better timing...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8730/16728368380_879b1300fa_d.jpg

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/302073-lords-of-blood-the-cruor-praetoria-bloodthirsters for my thread, with close-ups of them all.

Archived