New to the whole forum thing help lol

Hey Mate, welcome to the Rock!

We can help steer you in the right direction for sure!

What's your collection look like?

Do you want to be able to just play regular games against your Brother, local games with your local group or looking to have a crack at Tournaments?

Make sure you take a look at the Army list section. There's heaps of different lists in there all that have been commented by various members providing some awesome feedback!

Hey guys I play guardians of the covenant my bro is a blood Angel player and has got me on here any help and hint as well as threads to look at wud b most welcome for the lion for the emperor

Welcome to the forums brother of my blood, took you long enough. ;)

Welcome to the Rock.

Threads to look there are many, you can use the search function and search about any particular unit. Also you can use the army lists forum to see what people are using these days.

As a side note, please make an effort to spell correctly and add punctuation to your posts. Makes them a lot easier to read and you will find people will be more helpfull because they will understand your ideas better.

WELCOME INITIATE.  

I would suggest holding onto some unpainted models so you may paint them for the ETI which I'm assuming should be gaining momentum in the coming months.  (Painting competition).  DA is a mighty group of robed hobbyists!

Greetings Brother. Keep in mind no xenos talk is tolerated (like how do necrons play? is a no no.) However how do we beat necrons into submission like little sissies is perfectly acceptable. Remember also playing dark angels is like playing on hard mode in my opinion. Very satisfying when you get it to work but frustrating as hell until you've got the army down.

Archived