Order of the Imperial Rose (Liber Challenge)

Lednera

Hi all here is my entry into the Liber Challange. I have a link to my work on games-workshop that has a picture of the Armor color scheme will add it once I upload the image to another service since I can't find how to upload to B&C.

Order of the Imperial Rose

Adeptus Sorcerita, Lesser Militant Order

Progenitor Order:                            Order of the Holy Word
Purpose:                                              Reclamation of the Shrine World of Yesfir Dawn

Order’s Flaw:
The Order of the Imperial Rose have poor relations with the Company of the Silver Crow who failed in the protection and extraction of St. Yesfir from The First Light of Hesperus.

Order’s Demeanor:
Sisters in Battle, the Order of the Imperial Rose follows the creed that once you share a battlefield with someone and you do not break under the fires of battle you forge a bond of family with the Sisterhood. At the same time the order also follows the creed that if anyone in a battlefield turns their back to the enemy and the order then they themselves become the enemy of the Sisterhood.

Primary Saint:
The (Formerly) Living Saint Yesfir of the First Light of Hesperus is most well known in Imperial Records for being the founder of the Lesser Order Militant when she defeated Demon Prince Zendroga. The fight lasted for three days and three nights on the Spire of Eternal Light. The incident became known as the Trial of a Thousand Roses because for each soul that she manage to save from falling into Zendroga’s domain a violet rose bloomed in the Spire of Eternal Light.

The other major Imperial record of St. Yesfir was her involvement and death in the Imperial Dawn Crusade. The Living Saint fell to the great tide of Waaagh!!! Deffgrim while defending the world of Hikari. Even after her death and the fall of the Universal Mass Convayer, The First Light of Hesperus miracles and visions have guided the Order of the Imperial Rose to return to Hikari as the Imperial Tarot has prophesied that Hikari will be were St. Yesfir will be reborn. The Adeptus Ministorium have designated Hikari as the Shrine World of Yesfir Dawn in honor of the rebirth of the saint.

The Order of the Imperial Rose seeks the guidance from (Formerly) Living Saint Yesfir of the First Light of Hesperus when a critical choice has to be made and wisdom in required.

Home World:
The Order of the Imperial Rose are a fleet-based Order Militant. However recent developments have granted the Order a home world of their own. Yesfir Dawn the world were Saint Yesfir of the First Light of Hesperus will be reborn. The only problem is that the Order needs to reclaim it.

The Order’s Beliefs:
The Order of the Imperial Rose beliefs that one should honor those who have come before oneself and that he who sits at the Golden Throne is the progenitor of humanity. Humanity owes a debt of blood to he who dwells in Holy Terra.

The Order’s Organization and Doctrine of War:
The Order of the Imperial Rose has a none standard force organization as they value mobility and orbital response over conventional warfare.  The Order favors Orbital Insertion as a form of warfare since they are a fleet-based Militant Order. They also hold specialized patterns of equipment designated as Hesperus Mark XII Power Armor and Yesfir Mark III Boltguns.

Adeptus Sorcerita, Lesser Militant Order

Sorcerita? Burn the witch! tongue.png

To upload images onto the B&C click on your username in the top right of the screen on the red bar, go to "My Gallery" and then "Upload".

I like the section on Demeanour and anyone who runs away from the fight becoming an enemy of the Order. Has there ever been a situation where other Imperial forces made a withdrawal for obvious strategic reasons but nevertheless found themselves on the end of the sister's wrath?

Archived