Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CFH: Acadian Crusade WIP PLOG

Black Templars WIP PLOG Adeptus Astartes Crusade Eternal Crusade Acadiana Crusaders of Dorn Sons of Sigismund FOR THE EMPEROR!

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

++ SECTURATOR BIPENNIFER ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,681 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
Alright. The way my life schedule is lining up, tonight is going to be my last opportunity to finish these models.

The IF squad is done
The power armour marshal is done
The cataphractii needs a look over, but might be done
The IF Terminator librarian has all his colors, i just need to check for any needed touch ups, then some highlights, washes, rehighlights and then probably done. "Luckily" there is no room for a transfer icon, so i can skip that step. (seriously tho, that particular old terminator librarian has only one place on the whole model that one can put a chapter icon, and its a kneepad that is smaller than ALL the chapter icons on thr transfers. Had i realized i would have used some of the IF bits from the primaris upgrade spru on the model somewhere.

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,681 posts

ETL-VII Vow completed!

CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 1
CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 2
CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 3
CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 4
CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 5
CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 6
CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 7
CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 8
CFH's ETL-VII Completed Vow pict 9

• Bjorn Firewalker, Reinhard and vossyvo like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,721 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work. As these Imperial Fists are in a Black Templars thread, may I presume the Last Wall protocol is in effect? Will you add Crimson Fists, Invaders, and other Sons of Dorn to your army?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,681 posts
Well. I suppose so!

I dont want to bite off to much, but i definitly plan on doing some crimson fists. My earlier work before primaris arrived, involved the tradition of the crimson gauntlet adopted by templars and presumably other fist decendents who have fought alongside crimson fists and painted a gauntlet crimson in solidarity.

Beyond continueing that tradition, painting more imperial fists and eventually some crimson fists, i havent formed any plans for that far out yet.

Of course i have a lot of Black Templars to do first! Particularly 3 LRCs i will finish by november!

Edited by Canadian_F_H, 30 August 2019 - 05:14 AM.

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,681 posts
So.. Many... Edge highlights... Burnt out me.
  • ThirtySixNights likes this

ThirtySixNights

ThirtySixNights

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars.
Little bit a day brings it down. Just remember how good they'll look when you're done!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Templars, WIP, PLOG, Adeptus Astartes, Crusade, Eternal Crusade, Acadiana, Crusaders of Dorn, Sons of Sigismund, FOR THE EMPEROR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users