PowerFisted: Traitor Sagyar Mazan, The Blazing Suns + other (5.1 general annoucement)

• 1 month later...

Hahaha, yeah! I especially like the bird guy with a cloak. I might use him for some IC conversion down the road. The little bird logos are super cool too

The dude on stilts?

Yeah he is hilarious. :)

• 7 months later...

LTZyC2L.jpg

Q5yHpKJ.jpg

My Archmechstress and her envoy of partially lobotomized customer support servitors met many new and interesting people at LVO!

rQUhKkB.jpg

She met a friendly blood angel assault squad and their sergeant!

WJK4AiY.jpg

NgHmqiu.jpg

A silly cortus dreadnaught and some of his heavy flamer friends

FA3URFD.jpg

A stern unit of stormshield terminators who exchanged fist bumps

Gmlj6cJ.jpg

WyMtddD.jpg

A spooky blue dreadnought with a multi melta that looked like a volkite (curious?)

Ibjcy6K.jpg

A cheeky praevian with castellax boyfriends all the way from England (robot love is very inclusive and appreciated)

JVDLEV2.jpg

A very sweet Danish snail man with his own lobotmized customer success servitors (danishes and licorice were exchanged along with tips on how best to service our customers)

08MSlwQ.jpg

A cute, but short, little dreadnought and his fancy HQ friend

e0FUp7a.jpg

Some expertly painted boys who were having a party all the way in the corner of the table!

0R4s9ja.jpg

vQFs9iB.jpg

There were other friends too! But they were either too shy for pictures or she just couldn't quite catch in time :sad.: Only two experiences didn't go well: once from a stinky dual kheres mortis dread and once from a fisty preator. I guess not everybody wanted to be friends or get help from customer support :sad.:

Still, in the end, she made new friends:

x5 sergeants

x3 contemptors

x2 terminator squads

x2 tactical squads

x1 preator

x1 thallax squad

x1 boxnaught

x1 assault squad

x1 castellax

x1 archmagos

x1 chaplain

So very many new friends! Customer success was realized!

Cheers guys. I ran her as a mech assassin with rad furnace, grenades, chainfist, and paragon blade.

Archmagos Malagra
x15 Tech thralls
x3 Ursarax
x15 Peletas
x3 Destructors

I went 5-2-1 which was only a bit better than with my crows, but I played and beat some tough armies and skilled opponents. Had a really great LVO!

Always a pleasure to see dark mech armies, in general a great thread, Love your IW and the crow militia as well.

Is there a Bit of yvraine in the archmechstress?

Will you be using your blog some more in the future? I enjoyed the stuff about painting and converting you put out and your army pictures are very inspiring.

P.s. where did you get the back mounted engines for You vindicators and rhino?

Edited by Marshal Vespasian

Thanks man! There's some yvraine in the mechstress, good eye. I need to get better shots of her to show off all the little details. The engines for the vindicators are scratch built from a plastic dreadnaught power plant and a few other bits.

I need to post some more stuff on my blog, it's true :( I'm sitting on a few tutorials that I just need to get posted....

In other news, the mechstress made two additional friends last night: a very friendly EC preator and a sneaky SoH delagatus

JuLuzFv.jpg

efxaxLu.jpg

psO7b8U.jpg

• 2 months later...