ETL IV is coming...

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

WILL YOU BE THE NEXT PRIMUS INTER PARES?

ETL IV: 01 May 2015 - 01 August 2015

For those who do not know what this is check out last year’s event

I am pledging for Sisters this year.

Probably me as well, I really want my Sisters painted so that I get to play with them without having to field a 98% unpainted army!

Went to the store after work and placed an order for an Exorcist, two heavy flamer sisters, a sister superior with bolter(holding the ecclesiarchy symbol), and two sisters with melta guns. Also planned out my Vows last night.

Oh and forgot also ordered a pack of Sister Repentia.

I think that's far too severe, I'm sure Semper is only thinking of something like point deductions... :P After all before someone could make a huge vow and fail it and no harm done but perhaps if failed points reflected back as negatives then more modest vows might become the norm for example?

All that matters is you do your bit for the cause by completing your models and support your fellows in their vows. The rest is up to the Emperor ;)

Sounds good to me. All I can do is make modest vows with the prices of the SoB minis. I will be getting a Penitent Engine later down the road if time is available to add it into a Vow. HAve to build at least one to go through the experience. lol

In the end this will help build an army to battle the evils of mankind. cool.png

After spending six weeks putting together 3 Penitents in preperation for the ETL, I can safely say that I'd rather throw myself into a swarm of angry bee's than make another one - It'd be kinder on my hands too! laugh.png

Yeah ive had no problems with the Exorcist model other then trying to figure out where all the parts go. Penitent Engines are a real challenge!

Archived