Tortura´s BA stuff

Tortura

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh I like the plasma weapons... I'm guessing the concept is that the energy is animated – moving along the coil.

If so, it works!

Yeah that was the concept behind it indeed! I wanted to do something new, rather than the standard 'airbrush energy weapon glow'. Wasn´t quite sure if I pulled it off, but you noticed so I guess i´m doing something right! :smile.:

Cheers for all the kind words guys, more wips coming soon.

Edited by Tortura

Thank you so much for sharing your work and your recipes. It's very big of you to share information about your technique; many pro-level painters are rather mum about their steps, despite facing very little competition at this level of artistry. I cannot wait to see more of your work and read more about how you do it. Thanks!

Thank you so much for sharing your work and your recipes. It's very big of you to share information about your technique; many pro-level painters are rather mum about their steps, despite facing very little competition at this level of artistry. I cannot wait to see more of your work and read more about how you do it. Thanks!

Thank you for the great compliment, it's really nice to hear the work is appreciated! I feel that sharing ideas and techniques is one of the aspects that make this such a great hobby, and that by doing so, a community like ours can grow and develop. Although I don't consider myself a 'pro' level painter, I've had encounters with truly amazing painters that were really open in sharing their steps and it has helped me to improve greatly. So if I can help someone else improve even a tiny bit, I will! ;)

Cheers

I feel that sharing ideas and techniques is one of the aspects that make this such a great hobby, and that by doing so, a community like ours can grow and develop.

This, a million times this.

Whilst I can't really do that on the painting side, I try to apply that with knowledge outside of our Codex into all the other ways of war that we have. It certainly is a respectful approach and one I can get behind. Now, if only we could all paint like your Praetor!

Looking forward to more :)