combi plasmas for chaos terminators

I carefully cut off half the combi-bolter bit (while keeping the chaos 'arrow' for later and cut loyalist plasma pistols to fit. Loyalist because I had a bunch and they are thinner than the chaos ones.

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?191618-My-Traitor-Guards&p=5477057&viewfull=1#post5477057

If your looking for some by sets.

Forge World has a set of Legion Combi weapons, you get 5x Combi Plasma, 5x Combi Melta, 5x Combi Flamer for £14.50.

There also the Stenguard box set which has 4x Combi Plasma.

If you have any friends who collect Space Marines, the current Tactical Marine box set included part to make a combi plasma. 

Or as other have said, converting them with spare Plasma weapons & Bolter.

Yes, if you want them to be able to kill harder targets.

It's not as bad as putting them on say, an asp champ (only special combat weapon in the unit) or a HQ (waste their super high I) However in a termie unit, you should have a load of power weapons attacks going off at I5 anyway.

You can absolutely make combi-plasma guns yourself with a bolter and a plasma pistol. Flatten the top of the bolter and cut of everything at the front - but do so carefully as you want to glue on the muzzle again later on. Now cut away the handle and everything else on the bottom side of the pistol until you get a 90° angle behind the 'barrel'. Glue the pistol part ontop the bolter and then glue the bolter muzzle back on. Then be a happy bugger and kill stuff with your new combi-plasma. smile.png

This pick should clarify my manual:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/Augustus%20Arena/20150420_123057.jpg

Archived