Vash's Mechanicum plog, Kastelan robot p5

Vash

Fighting illness at the moment, sinusitis...

So I can't really paint or do anything. Been like this for a week now, and with the treatment... perhaps another week...

Went out working in the rain when I thought I was recovered... foolish me...

Vash my man, take (odourless,for your family's sake laugh.png )garlic tablets, you will find that you will have less and less sinus problems as time goes by, plus im sure there's many more benefits too msn-wink.gif

and to be topic related...I too am looking fwd to seeing your painted kataphrons, im glad you think they're the easiest to put together as the onager legs and the ironstrider itself were a wee pain in some parts tongue.png

get better soon!!

Cheers, Mithril

I am taking some instant cure from the pharmacy at the moment. It really burned when I sprayed it into my nostrils... sneezing and tearing eyes. But at least I can breath and move around now :D

I am going to try to paint some models today. But before I take on the Kataphrons I need to complete my first vow, and thats some skitarii models.

I have a serious hate for the Kataphrons (assembly wise) at the moment, but that's likely linked to my own clumsiness and injured thumb. dry.png

Hope you feel better, Vash! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this next set of models.

Archived