Gorthaur's Skitarii of Mars

Gorthaur

hey Gorthaur...im blowing the dust off this one to see where you are with your Skitarii.... im hoping some more has been done?

it'd be a shame if you just stopped mellow.png

Mithril

Heya, sadly enough I haven't touched my Skitarii forces since early june..maybe even before then. And I haven't really bothered with gamesworkshop stuff since then. But I still have the rest of the infiltrators primed and the Kastelans are a work in progress, i've felt like finishing them for a while but could never get motivated. And I started getting irritated when the antennas started breaking off the infiltrators backpacks, i'd glue them back on and they wouldn't stay put. Plus I'd always find myself using my free time to play video games or dabble in the less time consuming X Wing game cool.png

But, luckily I haven't sold the models and I still dig the army so I can finish them whenever I feel like being productive...which will be soon I hope.

• 1 year later...

Been a long time since i've updated this log, horribly so. I managed to make small progress on the kastelan robots. I need to restock on some khorne red and other paints which mysteriously dried up in the pot during the past year. I certainly haven't abandoned the mechanicus just yet. I'm also assembling the entire Burning of Prospero set, which is very intensive regards to assembly of the models. But I certainly hope to share some finished heresy marines and kastelans soon. As i'd always say....its hard to be in this hobby when you pretty much like every faction in it.

Archived