Getting ready for ETL: Abaddon conversion DONE

So, i've been toying with the idea for a while now of creating a large, fun unit for friendly games (meaning i'm pretty sure it wont be too competitive). The unit would consist of Abaddon, 10 Bringers of Despair Chaos termies, and a Terminator Sorcerer, all crammed into a Spartan Assault tank.

I just finished the 'counts-as' Abaddon the other day, and MAN is he a biggun. Which totally makes sense, since he's based on a heavily cut up and reposed Obliterator. While he is NOT Abaddon fluff wise, i tried to represent him in a way that screams "I'm really Abaddon". Can't wait till May 1st, so i can pledge this guy to ETL, get him painted, and use him to start spreading the Word of Lorgar.

gallery_79488_10731_575127.jpg

gallery_79488_10731_320694.jpg

gallery_79488_10731_370706.jpg

And, yes, the dead Ultra-smurf with the bisected head is completely inspired by one of the Fatalities in Mortal Kombat X tongue.png

Looking good and huge. Little odd being perched on the marine and small rock, guess there's more to come?

Yep, gunna build up the base a bit more after he's painted.

Try doing it before you paint. That way it's easier to remove and bits that accidentally go on the mini.

The all purpose filler there is basically polyfiller. That is a type of plaster anyway so you were right to try plaster of Paris ;)

Seen as its coloured I understand you doing it after.

Archived