Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Remembering Brother Nihm, What Happened To Him?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Julgolax

Julgolax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 887 posts
  • Chapter Name: Death Guard

I don't want to pry into someone's personal life, but I noticed a while ago that I no longer see one of B&C's most memorable members, Brother Nihm. I thought he might have gone on a hiatus but when I looked up his old profile, he's Retired. What happened? He was someone I looked up to back in the old days when I roamed the forum. Just curious.

BTW, I didn't know where else to put this thread and I just had to ask. Apologies

"A blessing is best given to those who do not look for it."

- Julgolax, Lord of the Seventh Pestilence Vectorum

Chaplain Lucifer

Chaplain Lucifer

++ RHETOR ORIENS ASTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,922 posts
  • Chapter Name: Angels of Redemption

He retired, as far as I know.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Radiation

Radiation

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 234 posts
  • Chapter Name: + Doom Slayers +
Try sending him a pm. I see a few of the old guys lurking around from time to time.

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,764 posts

I think the gutting of the Chaos Legions, and the current codex finally got the best of him, and lost enthusiasm for the game.

A great shame,one has to keep plugging along, and enjoy chaos for the background, not the rules, these days ;)

• Father Mehman likes this

gallery_58096_11725_17801.pnggallery_58096_11765_15606.jpggallery_58096_11725_17950.pnggallery_29004_9303_844.pngfriday-award.pngXX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users