=][= E Tenebrae Lux IV =][=

OK guys, as things in my real life are gradually returning to normality and given we had this down-time of B&C, I intend to get everything updated and in order by Sunday. So bear with me as I update everything and please make sure your completions/new vows have been re-posted after the brief down-time. Also feel free to PM me to straighten everything out.

Thanks

+++ IMPORTANT NOTE +++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

AS YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED THE BOARDS WERE DOWN FOR THE BEST PART OF LAST WEEK.

DUE TO BROTHER ARGOS UNTIRING EFFORTS THE BOARDS ARE NOW BACK BUT IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE SOME POSTS HAVE BEEN LOST.

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR STRATEGIUM AND MAKE SURE YOUR STATUS IS CORRECTLY REPRESENTED.

I had done some updating in the BA forum before the crash - I'm afraid to go back there to see what happened. I'm going to leave this for last (that's for later today biggrin.png)

Lets just say it's been the most popular thread on our sub-forum since the website became live again ;)

ETL IV - TWELFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

This is the last Weekly Update. As is ETL custom, the last week will be disclosed along with the Final Report that will follow two or three days after the end of the event.

So where do we stand now? As you may have noticed, the board went down for the best part of a week, effectively sacrificing the 11th Weekly Update so we move straight to the 12th. This is not so much disruption as people just flooded with completion and new vows once the boards were back online. HOWEVER:

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR STRATEGIUM TO MAKE SURE YOUR STATUS IS CORRECTLY REPRESENTED

So assuming the mechanics is intact, here’s the final advice that works for all Factions:

WRAP IT UP!

Those who are in their second or subsequent vow this is particularly important, as a fail would mean that your previous successful completions will be nullified and will count for nothing. That means that failure will not only have an impact in the total points of a Faction it will also affect the Completion Rate!

Keep in mind (and I cannot stress this enough) that completion rates are extremely, EXTREMELY, important this year. It is conceivable that a faction may actually have more completed points in absolute terms and lose to a smaller but more closely knit Faction that delivers higher completion rates…

In fact we’re looking at that at this very moment as IFOR is in second position (adjusted for completion rates) and HH is in third despite HH having more completed points in absolute terms. So keep those completions coming and especially those who have a second or subsequent vow outstanding.

To put it bluntly: This is it!

Now lets see how the ETL IV looks like in this twelfth week:

E TENEBRAE LUX IV – Week 12
FactionParticipantsVows Points pledged Completions RateCodex 78 119 59,565 26,252 44.1% Blood Angels 82 125 62,548 24,436 39.1% Dark Angels 45 66 47,985 16,289 33.9% Space Wolves 35 43 33,223 7,840 23.6% Realm of Chaos 73 138 103,968 53,620 51.6% Forces of the Imperium 85 133 80,328 41,575 51.8% Astra Militarum 31 58 28,264 19,110 67.6% Grey Knights 9 9 6,016 200 3.3% Adeptus Mechanicus 35 52 41,231 21,590 52.4% Sisters of Battle 6 8 3,011 675 22.4% Inquisition & Agents 4 6 1,806 1,220 67.6% Horus Heresy 95 142 107,070 49,580 46.3% TOTAL 493 766 494,687 219,592 44.4%

So this is it! No more strategy, no more tactics, no nothing - just complete your vows! I will be closing the ETL on August 1st at 17:00 GMT and will return with a detailed Final Report to see who the Primus Inter Pares is for this year!

TO THE BRUSHES!

Now the final count down song is stuck in my head. Could be worse! :P All to play paint for now, it'll come down to how much attrition is caused by failures! Will you do you bit, or fail and let down your peers? Only you can decide...

Some impressive numbers being seen, let's see if we can't hit that 250,000 completed points. After the ETL is over we can have a celebration! I'll be leading the Guard to mind scrub the GK for failing their Emperor if anyone wants to join. Afterwards there will be tea and cake.

Now the final count down song is stuck in my head. Could be worse! tongue.png All to play paint for now, it'll come down to how much attrition is caused by failures! Will you do you bit, or fail and let down your peers? Only you can decide...

Some impressive numbers being seen, let's see if we can't hit that 250,000 completed points. After the ETL is over we can have a celebration! I'll be leading the Guard to mind scrub the GK for failing their Emperor if anyone wants to join. Afterwards there will be tea and cake.

I've seen this line before. I guarantee there will only be tea and cake for those who hold the rank of Commissar.

Prepping my Tech Priests and harnesses for Servitor conversion. I need a bunch.

Edit - I hear Grey Knights make excellent Servitors, but I'll take Space Wolves too O.o!

Well gentlemen and ladies. It looks like manpower can overcome. Let's whip the rest of IFOR into a fever and get this in the bag!!!

In the name of Tea and Biscuits ... Erm ... I meant for The Emporrrrraaaaaaaaaghhhhhh!!!

Now the final count down song is stuck in my head. Could be worse! tongue.png

Yeah, could be this version

Now the final count down song is stuck in my head. Could be worse!

As long as it's the Norther cover version...

I see these and raise you:

On monday or tuesday of next week I hope to have the completed and vowed models tracking lists updated. I will let you know here when they are. But I have 2-4 vows to complete this weekend, plus a game to play and potentially a movie to see, so no time for that nonsense ;)

Just for authenticity, I'd love to see a HH member "turn traitor", failing to complete a final vow and nullifying all their earlier points. That person would certainly become instantly notorious, albeit welcomed in the RoC......you know you want to. ;)

Just for authenticity, I'd love to see a HH member "turn traitor", failing to complete a final vow and nullifying all their earlier points. That person would certainly become instantly notorious, albeit welcomed in the RoC......you know you want to. ;)

Hmmm ... You know how the chaos gods all hate each other. Maybe we could do with some infighting ... With <<removed by order of the =][=!!!>>

Archived