=][= E Tenebrae Lux IV =][=

Now the final count down song is stuck in my head. Could be worse! http://1.1.1.2/bmi/image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Yeah, could be this version

Now the final count down song is stuck in my head. Could be worse! 

As long as it's the Norther cover version...

I see these and raise you:

Totally forgot I have this on my laptop :D

Can someone remind me as to what time U.S. EST it ends?

Doors close at 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (02/08) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST).

How many models have we vowed Teetengee?

Hidden Content

We have painted over 4000 models for this ETL so far. And those are just the ones that are in completed vows.
More details are in the above link. I will try to update that once more before Semper's final reveal, but I may have to wait until after.

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

THE ETL IV IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

This is the official close of the ETL IV. No completion will be accepted beyond this point. You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted. Also please check the first page of your Strategiums to see if your entries’ status is correctly represented.

THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Now I will compile the results, update the first page in all the Strategiums and prepare the Final Report which may take a couple of days.

Congratulations to all who participated, this has been epic!

And so another great ETL ended. With many models painted and much fun had by all! B)

Thanks for all of your hard work again Captain! The ETL is always such a blast! :D

Yeah, Captain, thank you for another ETL well run, despite the RL issues in your country. The new completion rate element was a stroke of brilliance btw, it really added another element of cooperation, mystique, and team spirit to the event. If it were up to me, I'd see this repeated next year for sure! :tu:

Archived