=][= E Tenebrae Lux IV =][=

Well, I failed.... again.... Definitely saw that coming. Its only been four years in a row.  Next year. There is always next year.  See if I can make it five out of five.

This is how I felt today too brother. 2 years in a row for me.

But hey, at least more miniatures have paint on them now than before the ETL started!

Well, I failed.... again.... Definitely saw that coming. Its only been four years in a row.  Next year. There is always next year.  See if I can make it five out of five.

This is how I felt today too brother. 2 years in a row for me.

But hey, at least more miniatures have paint on them now than before the ETL started!

Haha I like how you made yourself an Oath Breaker badge. Kudo's for accepting the consequences. Too many frater don't wear the badges they earned, which is a shame.

Another glorious ETL ends! This really felt like the best yet with some fantastic work being done across the board. Well done to all who took part, better luck next time to those that failed and of course a huge thank you to Captain Semper for making this all possible thumbsup.gif This is the type of thing that makes the B&C a great place to share the hobby biggrin.png

Some downright amazing stuff created this year for the ETL - definitely been a great event! happy.png

Maximum respect and thanks to Captain Semper for all the hard work needed to make the ETL happen! biggrin.png

Semper, brother, your dedication to the task is admirable and should be applauded. Congratulations on another successful ETL, may next year's be even bigger! :tu:

Mad props to Captain Semper for keeping this all going while his country flailed wildly at everything. I'm pretty sure I'd have been like 'You there, random mod! You're running the ETL now!' and just vanished in the same situation.

Dragonlover

I'm looking forward to getting my fancy new sig badge to show off thumbsup.gif

As am I! Well done Captain Semper, I had a blast, and seeing all of the models come rolling in has been very fun. I look forward to next year!

Indeed. I have to say that this competition, is perhaps one of the best I have ever seen on a online forum.

It showed a side of this community that I would have never otherwise experienced, and I doubt I would have stayed active otherwise, so thank you Captain!  

Models Vowed: 9259
Units Vowed: 2747
Models Completed: 5991
Units Completed: 1881
Breakdown here.

(No Out Of Comp models were included in these numbers yet due to tracking issues, they will be included when I get a chance.)
These numbers include models completed in vows even if those people did not complete subsequent vows, as they were still fully painted models for the ETL.

So roughly a 64/68% completion rate this year for models and units respectively.

That hurts.  We're gonna see a lot of oath breaker signatures this year.  

Wow that does... makes me ponder which sub-forum is going to have the majority of the oath breakers.. 

Archived