Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= E Tenebrae Lux IV =][=

E Tenebreae Lux IV ETL IV ETL

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
501 replies to this topic

Lucio

Lucio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 839 posts

So nervewracking waiting for the inevitable Chaos victory to be declared :)

gallery_29004_10383_9506.pnggallery_29004_9903_3512.pnggallery_29004_9903_10777.pnggallery_29004_9303_6286.pnggallery_29004_10383_5240.pnggallery_30308_9518_1112.pnggallery_30308_9518_3604.pnggallery_30308_9518_4931.pngsml_gallery_81724_10136_2068.pngETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg

Augustus b'Raass

Augustus b'Raass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,813 posts

Clearly the Chaos faction will have the most oath breakers, seeing as they all betrayed their vows to the Emperor...

We only had three true oath breakers: they Vowed their Souls to chaos and failed to deliver. Their souls are forfeit and in the hands of the true gods now. Lucky bastards.

Forté

Forté

+ + OBLECTAMEN SACRISTAN ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,353 posts

Clearly the Chaos faction will have the most oath breakers, seeing as they all betrayed their vows to the Emperor...

We don't need oaths to show our dedication any more. It's can be seen in our flesh and our actions.

gallery_29004_9303_17868.pnggallery_29004_9303_708.pnggallery_29004_9303_27433.pnggallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10691_4210.png

Click on the images above for the different thread links

My Putty & Paint gallery

Brother Heinrich

Brother Heinrich

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,977 posts
My money is on the AoD for most oath breakers.

WHERE WERE YOU ALL AT WHEN TERRA NEEDED YOU!!!

Edited by Brother Heinrich, 03 August 2015 - 10:21 PM.

Night%20Lord-01_zpsxbdvmpou.pngBlood%20Angel-01_zpswjlpjn40.png

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,808 posts

Being Traitors and joining Chaos.

...I mean, thats kinda how the Heresy went down/started after all :P

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

Carlson793

Carlson793

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,425 posts

AoD had 33 Full /5 Partial Oath Breakers, out of 95 Participants.

We had 37 complete 1 vow (3 of those had a second, incomplete vow), 18 complete 2 vows (2 of those had a third, incomplete vow), 4 complete 3 vows, and 5 complete 5 vows.

Five of our completions were full 3,000 pt vows.

Edited by Carlson793, 04 August 2015 - 12:41 AM.

Currently not taking decal commissions. Decal sheet design service available via PM or Carlson's College of Arms and Graffiti. Self-print decal sheet questions? See Ye Olde Decal Project for more information. Also, see Winterdyne's Applying Waterslide Decals tutorial - it's essential! Need special models, bits, or terrain? See +++The Forges of Mars+++.

gallery_48988_10069_9252.pnggallery_48988_10069_890.pnggallery_48988_10069_12890.pnggallery_29004_10383_5969.pngETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_29004_10691_2146.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gif gallery_80588_10579_401.png

Warsmith Uveron

Warsmith Uveron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,902 posts

Partial Oath Breakers, 

How, does that work? 

The Following are links to the collections of threads about my many collections  Uverons Black Crusade , Uverons Imperials, Uverons ORKS!!

Carlson793

Carlson793

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,425 posts

Partial Oath Breakers, 

How, does that work? 

Folks who completed one or more vows, but didn't complete their final vow.

Currently not taking decal commissions. Decal sheet design service available via PM or Carlson's College of Arms and Graffiti. Self-print decal sheet questions? See Ye Olde Decal Project for more information. Also, see Winterdyne's Applying Waterslide Decals tutorial - it's essential! Need special models, bits, or terrain? See +++The Forges of Mars+++.

gallery_48988_10069_9252.pnggallery_48988_10069_890.pnggallery_48988_10069_12890.pnggallery_29004_10383_5969.pngETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_29004_10691_2146.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gif gallery_80588_10579_401.png

Scribe

Scribe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,905 posts

It's a binary to me. Did you break any Oath? Oath Breaker. :P

All in fun anyway!

This forum is both over, and under, moderated.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 15,726 posts

ETL_2015_Poster_V2_Primus_Inter_Pares.jp

The daemon world was an endless desert… Captain Semper walked the rocky path although he was certain it led nowhere…

The voice in his head was mocking him…

- Sooo Dark Angel… So you wanted to become a… “champion”. A champion! Hahahaha….

- Go away daemon, it’s not over yet!

- Oh but it is, Dark Angel, it is over for you and your “loyalist” lot. Not even the phantoms of the past cannot rival the power of Chaos! Oh, it is very much over!

Captain Semper stopped.

- Where are you daemon, show yourself!

- I’m here Dark Angel… I’m here and everywhere…

- You know that next year –

- What next year? That’s what you said last year too. You little linear perception of insignificant things such as “time” is of no concern to Chaos! It is an eternal truth – the primordial truth!

- SHOW YOURSELF!

- Too late for vengeance Dark Angel – too late for retribution, too late…

CHAOS HAS ALREADY WON!

REALM OF CHAOS: E TENEBRAE LUX IV CHAMPIONS!!!

Section 1 – Overview

This was the ETL with the highest participation to date! We had just 4 short of 500 participants and an endless streak of vows that reached just above 800! This much activity is unprecedented even for ETL standards making this event the biggest of its kind in any similar gaming community that I’m aware of!  I think hearty congratulations are in order for all parties involved. For those who completed, you should be rightly proud and for those who failed, well, there is always next year (plus a number of other events until then).

I would particularly like to stress, is the perfect conduct of all the participants – bar none! People not only behaved within the B&C rules but also according to the spirit of the ETL making it an example of sportsmanship and friendly rivalry. This was indeed the best ETL yet!

Just to get an indication of the sheer size of this mammoth of an event, here are some headline statisics:

• Total number of participants: 496
  • Total number of vows: 802
  • Total amount of points pledged: 507,694
  • Average vow: 633pts
  • Total amount of points completed (before penalties): 349,212
  • Total completion rate (before penalties): 68.8%

This year saw the rules of the ETL becoming even more inclusive trying to adapt to the new gaming reality while at the same time trying to preserve the essence of the ETL, which is the element of friendly inter-forum rivalry.

This year we saw for the first time the release of a number of codices during the ETL and the effective creation of a brand new faction: the Adeptus Mechanicus! Now I know the AdMech forum was always there, but it was never supported with a Codex (let alone two) nor with a dedicated range of totally cool new minis! Obviously the 30k range lend its support but this year the AdMech came to life creating a new following and dare I say the hotbed of a new generation of forum regulars! It also made the Imperial Forces factions (IFOR) one of the top contestants for the title.

But apart from this totally new faction, GW has produced two new updated versions of existing Codices, namely Codex Space Marines and Codex Dark Angels. Despite this upheaval, the transition went smoothly without any disruption. The same applied for the release of the fifth HH book, which contained the long, awaited Warlord Titan!

As far as the ETL mechanics go, this year saw the introduction of the completion rate as a means to determine each faction’s final score. This new element aimed in boosting the in-Faction solidarity and work as an added element of motivation. Another new feature was the limit of the individual vow to 3,000pts thus limiting the influence of “painting daemons”, i.e. participants that could paint thousands upon thousands of points and singlehandedly influencing the outcome.  I think both worked well and will be retained in future ETLs.

As usual, the interaction between the frater was continuous and ranged from friendly banter to more constructive exchange of ideas, techniques and painting tips and the concentrated talent in the Strategiums was a spectacle to behold! Overall the main purpose of the ETL was achieved, continuing the glorious and proud tradition.

So let’s see what happened in this year’s ETL:

gallery_27176_10921_20887.jpg

As it can be seen the progress was pretty stable with each week after the fourth adding some 20k points. A notable exception was Week 8, which was the highest point of collective procrastination. After that, the frater sprang into action as we entered the last month on the event. The only hick-up was Week 11 where we suffered the site’s outage and hence the completions of Week 11 were merged with completions of Week 12. It is quite possible, despite my efforts that there might still be some data missing from this week. If you had reported a completion that was lost, please let me know.

Then came the dreaded Week 13!!! This was the revenge of the procrastinator! A cool 128k points were completed giving rise to the unmodified completion rate from 44% to 69%! Interestingly enough, on an unmodified basis, all factions delivered pretty similar completion rates between 61 to 68% EXCEPT Chaos! Those crazed disciples of the Dark Gods managed an unprecedented 80% unmodified completion rate – a glorious achievement!

This year however the penalties were quite hefty amounting to more than 13k. There will be a more detailed analysis of that later but even so, it did not upset the underlining trends in determining the overall Champion.

That’s all very nice but what does it translate to?  Well, here are the rankings (post penalties and adjusted for completion rates):

E TENEBRAE LUX IV – Final Results Table
PositionFactionPoints unmodified Points Post PenaltiesCompletion Rate Post PenaltiesFinal Score
FIRST Realm of Chaos 86,629 84,314 78.1% 65,830
Second Horus Heresy 73,911 64,831 59.7% 38,717
Third IFOR 57,837 56,887 67.3% 38,263
Fourth Blood Angels 41,285 40,835 64.2% 26,197
Fifth Codex 36,527 36,072 60.3% 21,764
Sixth Dark Angels 30,669 30,469 62% 18,896
Seventh Space Wolves 22,234 22,139 65.4% 14,478
TOTAL ETL IV 347,872 334,327 65.9% 220,227

ALL GLORY TO REALM OF CHAOS

ETL CHAMPIONS FOR A SECOND TIME IN A ROW

Section 2 – Faction performance

CODEX STRATEGIUM

Total number of participants: 78

Total number of vows: 121

Total amount of points pledged: 59,785

Average vow: 494 pts

Total amount of points completed (before penalties): 36,527

Total completion rate (before penalties): 61.1%

Total amount of points completed (after penalties): 36,072

Final score: 21,764

ETL IV Forum Champion: Daemonifugue (3,467pts)

gallery_27176_10921_23748.jpg

The Codex suffered like many Factions from the surge of the Horus Heresy but also lost quite a few of their traditional supporters to Chaos!

Now let’s look at their performance in a little more detail:

The main feature this year for the Codex Faction was the lack of numbers that they usually sport. In particular the total of the Emperor’s finest were just 78, including the Black Templars compared to a total 160 of the combined BTs and Codex of last year. Where did the people go? Well the HH and even Chaos had their share, while I cannot rule out the call of the Magi of Mars. There was also another issue that I believe had an adverse impact on the Faction’s performance and that was the new Codex that came in the middle of the ETL which probably put some on a wait and see mode.

Since no new units were forthcoming it was only a re-pricing (points wise) of the old ones as well as the new rules that may or may not make certain choices more desirable. This, I believe affected the decision-making of a considerable chunk of the Codex team as it is also evident by the lack of completions in Weeks 6 and 7, only to start again in earnest in Week 8.

But by then it was fairly late as the opportunity to leverage on initial vows by re-vowing was seriously compromised. The re-vowing rate of 55% may not seem too small to some but, given the late timing, most vows were relatively small resulting in a drop on the size of the average vow ending among the lowest in the ETL. As a result of fewer resources and a new Codex creating uncertainty, the Codex unmodified completion rate was the lowest in the ETL and the result was the 5th position. So I’m getting the feeling that revenge should be in the cards… Will the ETL V be the one for the Codex?

BLOOD ANGLES STRATEGIUM

Total number of participants: 83

Total number of vows: 130

Total amount of points pledged: 63,653

Average vow: 490 pts

Total amount of points completed (before penalties): 41,285

Total completion rate (before penalties): 64.9%

Total amount of points completed (after penalties): 40,835

Final score: 26,197

ETL IV Forum Champion: Just4uCupCake (4,685pts)

gallery_27176_10921_20668.jpg

A miracle took place here. Last year the BAs had 37 participants. This year 83! That’s more than the Codex, the DAs, SWs, Chaos and only 3 less than the new reinforced IFOR. Only HH had convincingly more participants (actually 12 more). After indifferent performances in the previous ETLs (and a couple of LPC’s for those who remember) the Blood Angels ARE BACK! An amazing gathering of the Sons of the Angel has given a new lease of life to the painting prominence of the once powerful Forum!

But all said and done the Blood Angels did not win this one. So what happened? I think despite the enthusiasm and Jolemai’s untiring push, the main culprit here was the low average vow – it was in fact the lowest in the ETL! So a lot of people played along but with relatively small vows, which it is not bad in itself, one can leverage quickly on small vows, but in that case re-vowing becomes all-important. But the re-vowing rate was just 57% it meant that those first vows took a long time to complete. One thing I can say for sure: The quality fully justified the time! And the sheer numbers of the Blood Angels this year resulted in the very respectable fourth position – miles away from previous years’ performances.

Just imagine though, with all those resources at your disposal, (not to mention the best looking range in the SM series) what could have been! Well, the good news is, the BAs have mobilized at last. Will they keep up the momentum in the next ETL? Will ETL V be painted red?

DARK ANGELS STRATEGIUM

Total number of participants: 45

Total number of vows: 69

Total amount of points pledged: 49,130

Average vow: 1,092 pts

Total amount of points completed (before penalties): 30,669

Total completion rate (before penalties): 62.4%

Total amount of points completed (after penalties): 30,469

Final score: 18,896

ETL IV Forum Champion: Liberame (3,805 pts)

gallery_27176_10921_8312.jpg

This was a truly heroic effort of the gallant few that stood against a cruel fate and fought to the death… ahem…

The DAs had a sudden drop in participation levels this year. While in previous ETLs we had around 60 participants (mostly north of that) this year the First managed only 45 brave brothers. Could this be fatigue? Quite possibly given the leading positions they had in previous ETLs and other B&C events since 2012. After all there is so much one can paint…

Having said that there was also the coming of the updated Codex that created uncertainty (much like the Codex Faction) as to the pricing and effectiveness of certain units while it did not bring new toys that could appeal to the modeling soul of the DA team (apart from the great Int. Chaplain that is). I think this discouraged the DAs in Weeks 7 & 8 resulting in a materially lower completion rate during this period, which affected re-vowing potential that is reflected in a re-vowing rate of just 53%. This all led to a total completion rate of 62% that thankfully was hardly affected by penalties.

So sixth position for the DAs this year. That’s fine. We need the rest and recuperation only to return stronger in the ETL V to celebrate half a decade of the event!

SPACE WOLF STRATEGIUM

Total number of participants: 35

Total number of vows: 46

Total amount of points pledged: 33,853

Average vow: 736 pts

Total amount of points completed (before penalties): 22,234

Total completion rate (before penalties): 65.7%

Total amount of points completed (after penalties): 22,139

Final score: 14,478

ETL IV Forum Champion: Wolf Lord Kieran (3,000pts)

gallery_27176_10921_28098.jpg

The Space Wolves exceeded last year’s performance, plain and simple! Not bad eh? Well with roughly the same resources year after year, the Space Wolves seem to be a steady quality in the ETL. Unfortunately this also means that unless more Space Wolves are attracted to the ETL the potential of this faction will be limited by the lack of resources. I just want to see what will it take for the Sons of Fenris to rise en masse (like the BAs did this year) and settle old scores.

The main characteristics of the Space Wolves remained this year too: large average vow (second largest this year), a fairly slow going throughout the ETL and a huge photo finish in Week 13! If only they could deliver a higher completion rate they could have easily beaten the DAs this year (just one of the scores they need to settle).

Still with considerably fewer participants they came close in beating the Dark Angels as their completion rate of 65% on a modified basis was better than the 62% of the DAs. Unfortunately for them, this difference was not enough to overcome the lower participation levels and as such they ended up slightly behind. The main problem here is the very low re-vowing rate of only 31%. That meant the potential to re-vow was lost as most vows were completed close to the end, as it is evident with the jump of the completion rate between Week 12 and Week 13 – the highest swing in the ETL! So will the Space Wolves come in strength to face the challenge next year – the all-important ETL V?  We’ll have to see…

REALM OF CHAOS STRATEGIUM

Total number of participants: 74

Total number of vows: 151

Total amount of points pledged: 107,988

Average vow: 715 pts

Total amount of points completed (before penalties): 86,629

Total completion rate (before penalties): 80.2%

Total amount of points completed (after penalties): 84,314

Final score: 65,830

ETL IV Forum Champion: steve shields (12,000 pts)

gallery_27176_10921_23522.jpg

In the previous ETL Chaos emerged from relative obscurity to prominence becoming Primus Inter Pares in an unprecedented show of force. The big question back then was whether they’ll be able to repeat it. Well they did! For the first time ever, we have a Champion Faction defending its title for a second time. I think this is especially glorious considering that, unlike last year, it did not have the most participants. Actually Chaos had fewer participants than Codex, BAs, IFOR and HH. Early in the event it was not even clear it’d be among the top contestants as other forums – especially HH and IFOR seemed to have much more firepower and momentum.

Yet Chaos prevailed. Through hard work, without faltering, completing vow after vow, they managed to have the largest re-vowing rate in the ETL of 104%! But they did not stop there. The high re-vowing rate was coupled with a high completion rate of 80% making this a super dynamic performance!

It seems that the end of the recruitment period was a wake-up call for them. The minute they realized that they do not hold a numerical advantage they just went down to business. Each week they produced sizeable completions, increasing in size (well apart from Week 8 which is the heart of the procrastination period), ending up in a spectacular last week when they added a massive 33k points – by far the largest amount compared to any other Faction. That sealed it.

Now I hear (if rumours are to be believed) that there are great things ahead for the Chaos miniature range, so this is bound to spark even more interest in for the Lost and the Damned making Chaos the force to watch. Are they going to dominate next year too? Are they unbeatable? Is Chaos a forgone conclusion? Will Chaos celebrate half a decade of ETLs with another victory? Only the future will tell!

IMPERIAL FORCES STRATEGIUMS (IFOR)

GREY KNIGHTS

ADEPTA SORORITAS

ADEPTUS MECHANICUS

ASTRA MILITARUM

INQUISITION & AGENTS

Total number of participants: 86

Total number of vows: 140

Total amount of points pledged: 84,576

Average vow: 604 pts

Total amount of points completed (before penalties): 57,837

Total completion rate (before penalties): 68.4%

Total amount of points completed (after penalties): 56,887

Final score: 38,263

ETL IV Forum Champion: Kilofix (7,880pts)

gallery_27176_10921_7609.jpg

The Forces of the Imperium of IFOR is the most diverse Faction in the ETL, where the participants do not have a common forum or point of reference other than the vague connection that they fight for the Emperor in the 40k lore. This is an in-build disadvantage. HOWEVER a dedicated group of participants made extra effort to create an environment of common goals and create the feeling of team even in forums that they themselves are not even “regulars”. This did a ton of good as the inter-Faction ties and sense of common goal were cultivated and resulted in IFOR getting third position (missing second by the slightest of margins) and establishing itself as an ETL super power.

But it was not only the frantic efforts of a certain Commissar (yes WarriorFish, I’m looking at you) that brought this result. The Commissariat did an admirable job in getting the Astra Mil… Imperial Guard, into shape and delivering a wonderful performance but the dedicated members of the forum did their bit to keep morale high and the pace going. Get this:

• 100% completions in second and subsequent vows (i.e. not a single penalty point)

• 68% Completion rate among the first vows (that’s better than any other forum)

• Total completion rate of 80%

Now this did not just happen. The atmosphere in the Guard forum was amazing and some top notch work came out of it, so Commissars and grunts alike: you should be proud of yourselves!

But even so, the Guard was not the main contributor of the IFOR section. Yes you read correctly. The main power in absolute terms (albeit with somewhat weaker metrics) was the newly emerged Adeptus Mechanicus! With two new Codices and an spectacular new range of minis this new power made its presence felt and produced the Faction’s Champion too! I expect that, now that the AdMech stuff are out there (Cult Mechanicus came out after the ETL kicked off), this is going to be a recurring super power in the ETL and the duo of IFOR and AdMech will be a force to be reckoned with going forward.

Now IFOR is not only about the “dynamic duo” I mentioned above but also about the Grey Knights, the Sororitas and of course the Inquisition! All those factions performed admirably, with the Grey Knights managing in the last minute to bring in a respectable 60% completion rate while the Sisters, wait for it, managed the highest completion rate this year from any forum or sub-forum at 91%! Amazing stuff… Unfortunately the Inquisition was not as strong apart from Inquisitor Airinhere who saved the honour of the Forum.

This performance creates a huge expectation for next year – so guys, keep those lines of communication that worked wonders this year and go for the top (or over the top) – ETL V is just around the corner!

HORUS HERESY STRATEGIUM

Total number of participants: 95

Total number of vows: 144

Total amount of points pledged: 108,559

Average vow: 754 pts

Total amount of points completed (before penalties): 73,911

Total completion rate (before penalties): 68.1%

Total amount of points completed (after penalties): 64,831

Final score: 38,717

ETL IV Forum Champion: Kurama (4,267 pts)

gallery_27176_10921_25878.jpg

The HH Forum went from zero in the first ETL to becoming the single most powerful Faction in ETL IV! It had the most participants and the most points pledged, which underlines the enthusiasm of this segment of the hobby! It attracted tons of other forums’ regulars and the quality of the output was just breathtaking. It was a joy to update this forum and see all this marvelous items coming to life, the conversions, the freehand, the whole lot!

But despite the enormous resources that this forum commanded something happened that robbed them of the top position that seemed to be theirs by right at the onset of the event. I cannot pinpoint it but I think the overwhelming numbers worked against them as people thought they’d win this without the need to each and every participant. Or it could have been an arbitrary thing. I can’t say.

Up until Week 6 the HH forum seemed to have the ETL hands down. Then in Week 7 they lost the pace and since then they never really went back on the saddle. Some pick up in week 12 and a great Week 13 was not enough to secure the first position – especially as Chaos kept those completions and re-vows going. The Week 7 to Week 10 slumber resulted in a fairly low re-vow rate of 52% that did not allow for a full utilization of their enormous resources. And this was even before we go to the penalties area…

Apart from the sluggish performance of Weeks 7-11 the HH faction was unlucky enough to suffer the largest amount of penalties any faction in any ETL ever suffered: a huge 9k worth of points had to be written-off as second and subsequent vows failed to deliver. Ironically this huge hit did not have any impact on either the positioning of the final outcome: Even without the penalties they’d still be in second position. True, the penalties resulted in IFOR almost stealing second place, but the sheer size of the HH resources made sure that even in such adverse circumstances the maintained the second place.

Now what will the future hold? Whatever it is, the ETL V will be the battleground to solve past differences and celebrate half a decade of the event!

Section 3 – Individual Performance

The ETL is not only about faction performance. It’s about individual performance too and some amazing feats of glory have taken place this year. Now, just like last year, those you completed ALL their vows will be awarded the Custos Fidei. This badge replaces the Oath of Moment and denotes the number of completions by presenting a “Seal of Completion” for each one. So someone who has made a single vow and completed it successfully he’ll don the Custos Fidei with the single Seal of Completion. One who has made two will don the Custos Fidei with two Seals of Completion and so on. So the participants who completed 5 vows are awarded a Custos Fidei with 5 Seals of Completion!

If you don't see your name below or you see it in a wrong place do not reach for your bolter. PM me and I'll sort it out. In the mean time feel free to use the badge you deem appropriate!

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_05.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_4416.png

Augustus b'Raass [Chaos] 3,426

Cerroneth [DA] 1,235

Chaeron [Chaos] 6,995

ChaosRising [Chaos] 1,147

Cod [IFOR - IG] 3668

Daemonifugue [codex - IA] 3,467

Kilofix [IFOR - AdMech] 7,880

Kizzdougs [HH] 1,190

Kurama [HH] 4,267

Rage of Khorne [HH] 3,145

Razblood [Chaos] 4,101

Slave to Darkness [Chaos] 5,488

StruManChu [HH] 1,125

Teetengee [Chaos] 1249

Thamier [Chaos] 3823

Ulrik_Ironfist [IFOR - IG] 985

xmercx [BA] 1,145

Zujara [HH] 2,459

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_04.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_784.png

BearingtheWord [Chaos] 1,542

Bernard the Slayer [codex - IF] 1,125

Boudan [BA] 700

Dreadclaw [Chaos] 3,401

Erren [DA] 560

farfromsam [DA] 826

Frostbite [IFOR - AdMech] 1710

Insane Psychopath [Chaos] 1,437

jifel [BA] 1,567

Lucumon [BA] 731

Mandaloriano [BA] 2,400

Metic [codex - BT] 940

MyDaemonCallista [Chaos] 2,435

our_baz [IFOR - IG] 775

paulJam [codex - IF] 890

Raeho [codex - IA] 1400

Reinhard [codex - BT] 731

steve shields [Chaos] 12,000

Vesper [Chaos] 925

WarriorFish [IFOR - IG] 985

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.png

1000 sons [Chaos] 1,080

Ace Debonair [codex - IA] 425

airinhere [IFOR - INQ] 1220

AndrewChrislieb [codex - BT] 1,740

Black Cohort [codex - IF] 1,333

Bmseifer [codex - IH] 1,838

Carrack [Chaos] 632

ChaplainMikey [BA] 420

Deadman Wade [codex - BT] 615

Dragonlover [Chaos] 1,918

Forte [Chaos] 730

FynilCut [DA] 705

Gemini [SW] 800

Gunmonkey [IFOR - IG] 435

j-smuv [BA] 1,120

jeremy1391 [HH] 3,007

Kaiser Senpai [IFOR - IG] 700

Keravnos [BA] 2,936

Kor'Vesh [HH] 605

Korban [IFOR - AdMech] 1362

librisrouge [IFOR - IG] 1270

Lucio [Chaos] 1,785

Mard [DA] 1,762

Mind of Metal [HH] 2,159

oldschoolsoviet [Chaos] 2,645

Psycik_scribe [codex - BT] 595

Red Skullz [IFOR - AdMech] 2235

Sith'ari [IFOR - SoB] 1,080

SonofThunder [SW] 944

Spagunk [BA] 575

tdemayo [HH] 1,280

Threefiddy [BA] 1,326

Vampyrerodent [IFOR - IG] 2105

Wulfgar76 [IFOR - IG] 1860

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_2146.png

Aasfresser [Chaos] 700

Acebaur [codex - BT] 525

Adra'Melek [Chaos] 1,149

Aias [HH] 1,725

Airman1227 [BA] 310

Akylas [BA] 446

Ancient Heleveticus [Chaos] 1,515

Angel Veto [DA] 1,764

anselneo [IFOR - AdMech] 1,980

Aradiel [DA] 1,646

Auberon [BA] 550

Beachymike123 [Chaos] 1,835

Bladewolf [SW] 1290

Brother Kortmer [Chaos] 285

Brother Stobz [DA] 615

bushman101 [BA] 1,290

Cactus [IFOR - AdMech] 800

Callousness [BA] 470

captain Angel [BA] 2,485

Captain Baranov [IFOR - IG] 680

Carlson793 [HH] 1,600

Chaplain Mortis [HH] 789

Charlo [BA] 750

CoffeeGrunt [IFOR - IG] 1580

CrusaderRaven [Chaos] 816

daemonclaw [HH] 1,745

Dantioch [HH] 585

deathspectersgt7 [BA] 755

Donkalleone [SW] 930

Ereziel [HH] 1,012

evildrcheese [BA] 375

FENRISÚLFUR [Chaos] 785

Flaming Walnut [codex - IA] 1230

Gaius Maximus [codex - BT] 1,600

gav1892 [BA] 1,265

gianlucafiorentini123 [Chaos] 2,622

Grazcruzk [BA] 1,346

heshman [HH] 745

HLVW [codex - BT] 645

Hyaenidae [HH] 235

Hyperion [HH] 857

Iron Bars [HH] 747

JeffJedi [DA] 1,967

Jolemai [BA] 949

Just4uCupCake [BA] 4,685

Kierdale [Chaos] 276

Kriegriss [HH] 725

Leviathus [BA] 315

Liberame [DA] 3,805

LutherMax [BA] 278

malisteen [Chaos] 894

Markham82 [codex - UM] 285

Master Avoghai [DA] 470

mercbat [SW] 1030

Navigator98 [Chaos] 459

nevindar [HH] 3,255

Oreaper84 [Chaos] 2,305

Ovidius Incertus [BA] 1,694

Pipkin [codex - BT] 950

pompeyladBFP [IFOR - AdMech] 3,000

rgr_maddog [SW] 1140

richmarine [HH] 1,165

Rift Blade [SW] 1153

rye0006 [codex - BT] 310

sandypants87 [IFOR - IG] 1060

Severoth [HH] 775

sinthos117 [IFOR - IG] 583

Sororita Katya [IFOR - SoB] 630

Stuka06 [DA] 805

SW1 [IFOR - IG] 1070

Tankus Wokus [Chaos] 1082

Tanyr [DA] 3,740

Tekman [codex - BT] 2,585

Templar1 [codex - IF] 840

The Call of the Hunt [DA] 1,582

The Milkman of Baal [BA] 625

The_Chaplain [codex - BT] 1,315

Totgeboren [Chaos] 570

Toxichobbit [IFOR - IG] 630

Ultrarich [IFOR - IG] 290

Urkh [codex - BT] 610

Uveron [Chaos] 1115

Vel' Cona [IFOR - AdMech] 1740

Wulvenblut [SW] 660

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png

AlanofAngels [Chaos] 75

Alvena [DA] 1,043

Amarog [SW] 520

Americanzero [BA] 140

Asamodai [codex - RG] 155

Ashmantle [codex - SL] 140

Atriedes [BA] 275

Azzagorn [IFOR - IG] 135

B E N [Chaos] 1,172

Balmathal [HH] 955

Barabas Sogalon [HH] 360

BattleBrotherJohn [codex - IF] 320

Baulder [SW] 575

BetterOffShred [IFOR - GK] 349

Bloodvargarna [SW] 269

Bob Hunk [codex - IF] 120

Brother Casman [codex - IA] 375

Brother Chaplain Kage [HH] 524

Brother Christopher [codex - BT] 405

Brother Dallo [HH] 120

Brother Handro [IFOR - AdMech] 415

Brother Heinrich [HH] 1,000

Brother Sanvael [HH] 925

Brother Tyrax [codex - IF] 670

BrotherJim [BA] 495

Bukimimaru [BA] 510

Bulweih [SW] 1245

Castellan Cato [Chaos] 1,542

Ceddyn [IFOR - IG] 165

ChapelXIII [BA] 385

Chrysaor the Giant [codex - IH] 1,620

Ciler [codex - BT] 140

Closet Skeleton [BA] 385

coabeous [HH] 1,252

CommissarZac [IFOR - IG] 715

CommodusXIII [IFOR - AdMech] 2,000

cordystuart [SW] 1478

Corton [codex - IH] 515

Dan Pesci [SW] 287

dantay_xv [HH] 910

Dark Master [DA] 1,090

DasPanzerIstUber [codex - BT] 70

Dim Dim [HH] 835

Dread [IFOR - GK] 1,098

Dusktiger [IFOR - AdMech] 250

Eldrik Shadowblade [Chaos] 601

elmo [IFOR - IG] 1115

Emicus [IFOR - GK] 410

Epher [DA] 1,377

Excessus [HH] 905

Fahlnor [BA] 1,110

Father Mapple [BA] 160

Firepower [codex - BT] 180

Flint&Steel [IFOR - IG] 30

Flint13 [HH] 553

ForceMajeure [Chaos] 461

Gaius Atticus [codex - IF] 105

Games-Unplugged [codex - UM] 768

Grand Master Damion [IFOR - AdMech] 170

grand_master85 [HH] 3,000

GrandMasterSapphon [DA] 95

Grizzly_bear [codex - IA] 145

HardCoil [IFOR - GK] 800

Harrycane [DA] 450

Hellrender [Chaos] 375

Herald of Sanguinius [BA] 220

Honda [codex - BT] 280

Hoots [DA] 740

Ifhoule [Chaos] 681

Inquisitor Eisenhorn [BA] 215

Ion [HH] 976

Ironwrought Huw [HH] 335

jikof [BA] 610

Kydoimos [HH] 865

Kythnos [Chaos] 160

Laborious [HH] 50

Ldorte [IFOR - IG] 820

Leif Bearclaw [SW] 255

lionofjudah [HH] 1,060

LokisSword [DA] 490

Lokkorex [HH] 870

Lostiris [BA] 245

Lysere [codex - BT] 380

LySiMachus [codex - IH] 280

Mactire [SW] 760

Madwolf Shadowmane [SW] 215

magnusthetraitor [SW] 135

Makkeru [BA] 420

Marine7312000 [BA] 930

Marshal Argos [IFOR - IG] 385

Marshal Barbarossa [codex - BT] 305

Marshal Mattias [codex - BT] 365

Marshal Xin [IFOR - AdMech] 450

Marshal Zaccheus [codex - BT] 375

Mehman [IFOR - IG] 370

Midnight Runner [Chaos] 225

Millicant [HH] 275

Ming [BA] 650

MordentHex [HH] 500

Morovir [Chaos] 150

mothrilforge [IFOR - AdMech] 335

Mozley [BA] 310

Mythic Matt [codex - IA] 835

Namine [IFOR - SoB] 455

noigrim [HH] 1,050

nziv [IFOR - AdMech] 1078

Olis [HH] 1,150

One-eye [HH] 540

Packe [HH] 685

Paz [HH] 497

Pearson73 [Chaos] 568

poom [HH] 260

Prot [IFOR - GK] 734

Psychodough [BA] 55

Radagast's Raiders [Chaos] 1,120

Ramel [HH] 125

Raychu [DA] 225

RedemptionNL [IFOR - GK] 200

Sabatin [HH] 165

Scatmandoo [IFOR - IG] 575

Scion of Ferrus [codex - IH] OOC

Scribe [Chaos] 2,493

Sgt Sharpe [codex - UM] 300

ShVagYeR [codex - IH] 145

Sigmund_Igthorn [SW] 290

Skalpynock [HH] 110

SlangWhanger [BA] 595

Slipstreams [HH] 2,335

SnorriSnorrison [BA] 356

sockwithaticket [BA] 365

Sol_Invictus [HH] 505

Solrac [DA] 1,190

Spaced Hulk [DA] 1,000

spedley13 [codex - BT] 295

Sturm Mournwolf [SW] 2040

SvenONE [DA] 760

Sviar [IFOR - IG] 125

Tenebris [Chaos] 500

Tenshi [DA] 126

The Or [HH] 262

The Prince [HH] 1,035

The Psycho [Chaos] 75

The4thHorseman [BA] 100

TheSauce [BA] 185

Thomas Aquinas [codex - BT] 320

Thousand Eyes [Chaos] 724

Tortura [BA] 255

tvih [IFOR - SoB] 500

Twisty [HH] 1,375

Tygwyn [DA] 401

Ultrad81 [codex - UM] 190

Vahouth [BA] 356

Vykryl [SW] 634

Warsmith Aznablade [IFOR - SoB] 275

Whohitjohn [codex - IH] 400

WLK [SW] 3000

Wolfpack [HH] 3,000

Wooly Pammeth [Chaos] 225

Wulfgar Ironmane [SW] 2489

xwing65 [IFOR - AdMech] 620

ZsoSahaal [HH] 270

For those who did not complete ALL their vows it’s the Badge of Oath Breaker:

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Oathbreaker.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_5192.png

+DAN+ [IFOR - IG]
200plus [HH]
Aeternas [Chaos]
AlphariusOmegon108 [HH]
Angrypants [SW]
Antarius [codex - UM]
Apostle of the 30th Host [IFOR - AdMech]
Aquilanus [BA]
Arcadian301 [Chaos]
Arizonajirt [IFOR - IG]
Arkangilos [HH]
Ashriel [BA]
Aspiringchaoschampion [Chaos]
Atia [HH]
Bad Santa [Chaos]
Basswave [IFOR - AdMech]
Baulder [DA]
Bennicus [IFOR - GK]
BennyBlanko [HH]
Blackheart1223 [Chaos]
Bob1142 [IFOR - AdMech]
Brightstar [IFOR - AdMech]
Brother Angelus [BA]
Brother Arkely [DA]
Brother Bethor [DA]
Brother Callidan [IFOR - AdMech]
Brother Crazywolf [SW]
Brother Inritz [BA]
Brother Mayhem [Chaos]
Brother SP [codex - IA]
Brother Talon [codex - BT]
BT_Cennar [codex - BT]
Buster [DA]
Capitano [HH]
Captain Orpheo [BA]
Captain Semper [DA]
captain sox [IFOR - IG]
captainhelion [BA]
Castiel [HH]
Chaplain Lucifer [DA]
CorbuloDIY [BA]
Daevohk [SW]
Dark Rage [DA]
Demus Ragnok [IFOR - INQ]
Deus Ex Ferrum [codex - IH]
Dolchiate Remembrancer [BA]
Dosjetka [BA]
Eberious [Chaos]
Evicerator [BA]
Excubitor [codex - SL]
Fangbanger [HH]
Fasha the Dog [HH]
Fatespinner [Chaos]
Feerful [IFOR - AdMech]
FortesMastery [codex - BT]
frozenfoods [HH]
Gaweda [BA]
GCU [codex - BT]
GeoKrush [SW]
Gizur [HH]
gmarks [IFOR - IG]
Gondow [BA]
Grand Magnus [codex - UM]
Grand Master Laertes [IFOR - AdMech]
Greenz [DA]
greg0985 [Chaos]
Grotsmasha [DA]
grouj [SW]
GrunTeufel [BA]
gwarsh41 [SW]
HedonistImp [codex - BT]
Helterskelter [HH]
Immerstrum [IFOR - AdMech]
inazuma99 [IFOR - GK]
Iron Skull Mask [Chaos]
Ironwulf [SW]
Isinfier [HH]
JamesI [BA]
Jaymz [BA]
jbickb [SW]
Jeff Newton [codex - IF]
JGleis81 [DA]
Jhago [codex - WS]
Kaldoth [Chaos]
Keeblerartillery [BA]
Khârn the Bloody [HH]
KJB [HH]
KrautScientist [Chaos]
KRG-23 [IFOR - INQ]
Kriegsmacht [IFOR - AdMech]
Kurgan the Lurker [codex - SL]
Kyle_Haydon [BA]
Lanky [HH]
Larkyn [IFOR - AdMech]
Leonaides [BA]
Loddfafnir113 [codex - RG]
Lord Asvaldir [Chaos]
Lost Soul 18 [BA]
Luca Pacioli [BA]
Luther - the fallen [Chaos]
m_r_parker [HH]
Maerlen [codex - UM]
Malus Trux [IFOR - AdMech]
Mandalore511 [codex - BT]
marshal Egregorius [IFOR - AdMech]
Master of Asgard [BA]
Master Sheol [DA]
Midnight Angel [BA]
mippie [IFOR - AdMech]
miteyheroes [Chaos]
Mr Bill [IFOR - AdMech]
Musketeer12 [BA]
Mystech1 [codex - BT]
Namia [Chaos]
Nicodemus Doloroso [IFOR - INQ]
Nikolai180393 [IFOR - SoB]
Nova_cron [BA]
Nullus [Chaos]
OnyxGuard [IFOR - AdMech]
oreo [codex - BT]
Orogen [BA]
OwlandMoonGuy [HH]
Paikis [BA]
Palak [HH]
pallysteve [BA]
Phaeton [DA]
Phalanx Warden [HH]
plasmaspam [DA]
Player404 [IFOR - AdMech]
Politix [DA]
Pudelhund [IFOR - IG]
Raktra [HH]
Rashblood [IFOR - AdMech]
Rayray [Chaos]
Reayonix [SW]
redekkboss [Chaos]
Relict [HH]
Retaliation [DA]
Reviler [codex - RG]
Reyner [HH]
ROBOcaster [HH]
Rolltonotdie [HH]
Rongo5051 [Chaos]
Ronin_cse [IFOR - AdMech]
Rune_Priest_Rhapsody [SW]
SalvationOfReason [HH]
Scaly Carp [codex - IA]
Scotish_Voodoo [IFOR - AdMech]
Seneschal of the Seventh | Vow 1 (885) [codex - IF]
Sete [codex - IA]
ShadowSong7007 [codex - IF]
shandwen [BA]
Sheesh Mode [Chaos]
simison [HH]
SkimaskMohawk [HH]
Slayer le Boucher [Chaos]
Smokey Panda [HH]
Son of Carnelian [codex - IA]
Space Trucking [DA]
spinitron [HH]
Spu00sed [HH]
Sugarlessllama [codex - UM]
TerraZero20 [codex - IA]
ThatOneMarshal [HH]
The Eponymus M [HH]
The Hydra [HH]
The Shadow Guard [DA]
The Unseen [BA]
The Yak [codex - RG]
TheDevourer [Chaos]
Theduke08 [BA]
Throne Bearer [BA]
Ulfgrim Alvsbane [DA]
Uprising [codex - IA]
Varizel [DA]
Vash [IFOR - AdMech]
Vazzy [HH]
Viddar [SW]
Vinnie [HH]
Vyshez [BA]
Wolf Priest Redbeared [SW]
zeruslord [IFOR - GK]

CONTINUES IN THE NEXT POST...

Edited by Captain Semper, 08 August 2015 - 06:00 PM.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 15,726 posts

Section 4 – The banners of excellence

The Realm of Chaos is the Primus Inter Pares a second year running! This is a huge honour indeed and sets a very strong precedent! 

So here's the Primus Inter Pares

ETL_2015_Banner_03d_Primus_Inter_Pares.j sml_gallery_29004_10691_328.png

Furthermore, like last year, the Champions of each faction (i.e. the ones that made the most points) will be awarded the Badge of the Champion:

Codex:  Daemonifugue

ETL_2015_Badge_04_Forum_Champion_AoD.jpg

Blood Angels: Just4uCupCake

ETL_2015_Badge_02_Forum_Champion_BA.jpg

Dark Angels: Liberame

ETL_2015_Badge_01_Forum_Champion_DA.jpg

Space Wolves: Wolf Lord Kieran

ETL_2015_Badge_03_Forum_Champion_SW.jpg

Realm of Chaos: steve shields

ETL_2015_Badge_07_Forum_Champion_Chaos.j

Forces of the Imperium: Kilofix

ETL_2015_Badge_06_Forum_Champion_IMP.jpg

Horus Heresy: Kurama

ETL_2015_Badge_05_Forum_Champion_HH.jpg

Now moving on to the other badges of excellence:

The Badge of the Hero: This goes to all who have successfully completed all of their vows and at least one vow worth the maximum of 3,000pts 

ETL_2015_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpg

The eligible participants are:

Chaeron
grand_master85
Just4uCupCake
Kurama
Liberame
nevindar
Slave to Darkness
steve shields
Tanyr
Thamier
WLK
Wolfpack

The Badge of the Martyr will not be awarded as we did not have any participant completing the maximum possible of 15,000

ETL_2015_Badge_09_Badge_of_the_Martyr.jp

The eligible participants are:

NONE!

The Badge of the Artificer: This is one of the most difficult awards as it is purely subjective... But here goes:

ETL_2015_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificer

MyDaemonCallista:

Flamers.finish_zpsovvu4kcl.jpg

Raeho:

Exorcist%20Dreadnought%20Deredeo.jpg

poom:

Triaros%20and%20Krios.jpg

Section 5 – Captain Semper's closing notes

This was it for the fourth ETL. I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for taking part and maintaining the high level of commitment, camaraderie and, as usual excellent, conduct! The B&C is indeed the best 40k community by a huge margin! To those who completed their vows, hearty congratulations, you can now put on your Custos Fidei! For those who failed, it's the equally cool (if not cooler) badge of the Oath Breaker and of course next year!

This year has been special in many ways. First the Primus Inter Pares was again Chaos for a second time running! Secondly we saw a new faction coming to life: the Adeptus Mechanichus. Thirdly there have been releases of new Codices (SMs and DAs) and a HH book during the life of the event, the fist time to face such a situation. Thankfully this did not disrupt the flow of the event and everything went smoothly to the end. Lastly the HH faction has emerged as a dominant power, that although it did not win this year it is bound to make its presence felt in the future as the ultimate ETL power.

Furthermore we had the new mechanics that led to the completion rate to become a factor to determine each faction's final score. As it happened the impact of this new twist in the rules was minimal this year but the potential is great. HH almost lost second place to IFOR because of that. So the rule remains as it adds an extra incentive for completing. Combined with the limitation to each vow to 3,000 pts or less the system performed very well. Overall I'm quite happy with how this ETL played out from the mechanics perspective.

Here I'd like to extend something of an apology. This three months were extremely difficult for me from a real life perspective (those who follow the news in Greece will know what I'm talking about) and I did not spend as much time in the boards as I'd have liked. I was not commenting in the ETL threads very often and when I did it was usually laconic. This hopefully will not repeat itself again and next year, with the glorious fifth ETL everything will return to normality. 

Before I close I'd like to thank the Admins (Kurgan and Brother Tyler) for allowing the ETL to run again and for supporting the concept. I would also like to thank the Supreme Grand Master of the Inner Circle The Shadow Guard himself for giving so much of his time to shape the imagery of the ETL! This event would be nowhere without him! I also would like to thank Forte for giving me much needed support.

I would also like to thank all the Frater and Mods who put an extra effort to create an environment of friendly rivalry - too many to list individually and missing one would be too unfair! These are the frater that rose to the challenge to lead the ETL effort in their respective forums and with wondrous results! Thank you and BRAVO!

Looking ahead, there are other events in the pipeline, like the Call of Chaos and the Loyalty and Treachery and who knows what else... But ultimately it's the monumental ETL V that looms over us. Half a decade of ETLs should make for a very special event, so I expect to see you all and then some in this ultimate Clash of the Forums!

So until next year, farewell!

Captain Semper
Member of the Inner Circle
Master of Recruits

Edited by Captain Semper, 09 August 2015 - 09:23 AM.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,353 posts
BOOM!!!!! Two years in a row and without fancy new toys too :P hehe.

Well done to everyone though who painted (yes that includes you deluded loyalists too).

gallery_29004_9303_17868.pnggallery_29004_9303_708.pnggallery_29004_9303_27433.pnggallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10691_4210.png

My Putty & Paint gallery

Firepower

Firepower

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,357 posts

Lies and slander!  How could the Codex lose, when I devoted a whopping...180 points to the cause?!  Although I do appreciate that you marked down my entry and those of my brothers as being from Codex-BT msn-wink.gif

Those participation numbers hurt.  Less than half of last year.  Just...blech.

Ah whatever.  Well done on all counts, especially to the three winners of the Artificer Badge.  Beautiful models. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Firepower, 04 August 2015 - 06:48 AM.

Suffer not the xeno psyker kitten, as to it the souls of man are but balls of yarn and jingly amusements!
Brother Chaplain Kage: "I don't think anything makes Firepower happy."
gallery_38474_6916_27314.jpggallery_38474_6916_19616.jpgBT_Chaos_at_the_Gates_Banner.gifgallery_38474_6916_5384.jpggallery_29004_6198_9307.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pnggallery_38474_6917_1744.pnggallery_38474_6916_16905.png
Templars a la Firepower -- IA: Broken Arrows -- Broken Arrows WIP Blog -- My Crummy Sketches

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,353 posts
And enjoy your break Semper. Well run as always :tu:

My Putty & Paint gallery

Midnightmare

Midnightmare

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,700 posts

I think I speak for all the members of the forum who took part by saying a massive thank you to you, Semper, for running the event, it must be a nightmare to keep track of. Lots of fun, hopefully I can contribute more in the future! :)

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,551 posts

Lies and slander!

As I learned from J. Jonah Jameson, slander is spoken. In print, it's libel.

*ahem* Anyway...

A sleeping dragon has only just begun to awaken in the Age of Darkness! The Emperor himself leads us into the stars to reclaim a lost empire and a universe that is rightfully ours! The foul forces of the immaterium might have carried this day, but naught can stand before the might of the Legiones Astartes!

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,353 posts

Lies and slander!

As I learned from J. Jonah Jameson, slander is spoken. In print, it's libel.

*ahem* Anyway...

A sleeping dragon has only just begun to awaken in the Age of Darkness! The Emperor himself leads us into the stars to reclaim a lost empire and a universe that is rightfully ours! The foul forces of the immaterium might have carried this day, but naught can stand before the might of the Legiones Astartes!

Funniest thing I've read so far this week.

My Putty & Paint gallery

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,551 posts

Come on, man, I'm a Chaplain. That fire and brimstone stuff is, like, my thing.

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

KingKurama

KingKurama

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,656 posts
Well guys as the forum champion for AoD (which was a shock and honour) I will continue to strive forward for our forum and am preparing for next etl

Kor'Vesh

Kor'Vesh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 579 posts

Well played Kurama - a well deserved award! Massive thanks to Captain Semper for an excellent event!

Next year, the Heresy forum will rise again!

KingKurama

KingKurama

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,656 posts

Well played Kurama - a well deserved award! Massive thanks to Captain Semper for an excellent event!

Next year, the Heresy forum will rise again!

Brother next year I ask for you to stand alongside me next year, I require your spirit to help set alight the blazing Inferno of inspiration for our forum

Firepower

Firepower

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,357 posts

Come on, man, I'm a Chaplain. That fire and brimstone stuff is, like, my thing.

You forgot paddlin's.  And you call yourself a Chaplain?  

:teehee:

Suffer not the xeno psyker kitten, as to it the souls of man are but balls of yarn and jingly amusements!
Brother Chaplain Kage: "I don't think anything makes Firepower happy."
gallery_38474_6916_27314.jpggallery_38474_6916_19616.jpgBT_Chaos_at_the_Gates_Banner.gifgallery_38474_6916_5384.jpggallery_29004_6198_9307.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pnggallery_38474_6917_1744.pnggallery_38474_6916_16905.png
Templars a la Firepower -- IA: Broken Arrows -- Broken Arrows WIP Blog -- My Crummy Sketches

WarriorFish

WarriorFish

++ PRÆFECT SOCIORUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 20,719 posts

That list of oath breakers is far too long for my liking! Honour must be redeemed for next year...

gallery_30308_9518_2534.pngETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_02.gETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_04.gifgallery_30308_3239_3185.pnggallery_30308_9518_17558.pnggallery_30308_3239_193.pnggallery_30308_3239_17729.png
Painting Oaths Completed:
gallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_84.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gif
gallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gif
In the grim predictability of online 40k, there can be only Sun Tzu quotes

SM Cataphractii | IG Stormtroopers | CSM Dreadbrute | =][= Hospitaller | AM Armigers | DE [Repaint] | TSons Rubrics

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,519 posts

That list of oath breakers is far too long for my liking! Honour must be redeemed for next year...

Is that code for summary executions, followed by tea and crumpets in the Commissar bunker?

gallery_62972_14467_5178.jpggallery_62972_14467_1351.jpgETL_2018_Medal_04_ETL_Magister.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_01.gETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_AnETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_03.gifETL_Medal_05.gifgallery_62972_14467_4151.jpggallery_62972_14467_3390.jpg

Blogs Blood Angels | Veritas Vitae | Battle Reports | Terrain | IXth Legion | Miscellaneous Imperials
1000 Scout list W:0 D:0 L:3
1250 Death Company List (jump)  W:0 D:0 L:4
1500 Light Mech List W:0 D:0 L:0 Dreadnought List W:1 D:0 L:1
1750 Hybrid List W:1 D:0 L:0
1850 Death Company List (mech) W:0 D:0 L:0
2000 Heavy Mech List W:0 D:0 L:0 Two Towers List W:4 D:0 L:2
Apocalypse W:1 D:0 L:0 | Heresy 2500 Mechanised IXth W:0 D:0 L:0

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,808 posts

Is that code for summary executions, followed by tea and crumpets in the Commissar bunker?

Well...since you mentioned Tea And Crumpets....*powers up Volkite Serpenta*

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+