=][= E Tenebrae Lux IV =][=

9k points lost?! Sounds like we need a second Istvaan III :P

Congratulations to the Chaos forum! You guys were well organised (oxymoron?) and motivated, and did an awesome job :tu:

Congratulations to all of the Forum Champions (especially Kurama), and the winners of the Artificer Badge (especially poom). You should all be super proud of your exceptional efforts!

And of course, the biggest thanks and congratulations goes to the fearless Captain Semper. You do such a great job every year, and this year's ETL was no different. We all really appreciate the huge amount of time, energy, and passion that you invest each and every time (especially considering the situation in Greece). 

I'm already looking forward to next year :)

By the Dark Gods, I'm with the winning side this year! How did that happen? tongue.png

Seriously, well done to everyone who took part, and to Captain Semper for organising the event. Long may you receive the glories of the Dark Gods.

Any idea when the medallion style banners will be ready? My sig is starting to look a little full.

Wow, Primes Inter Pares again! And here we were worrying. ;)

Another great event well run by Captain Semper. My thanks go out to him too, especially considering the stress the situation in Greece must (have) cause(d). Thank you, Cap'n, for your time, dedication, and support of the community. THANKS!

Congratulations to all the forum champions (except for kilofix - for he's a traitor among traitors! msn-wink.gif) and the winners of the Badge of the Artificer - well deserved for excellent miniatures.

Well done chaps... A spiffing victory over them loyalists msn-wink.gif

And those fools living in the past msn-wink.gif.

/oldmanvoice You Dog Gone Irrespectumaful whippersnappers worshipinizing chaowhazzamacallit! If it weren't (Half of) us, y'all'd have nuttin' ta be n'traitorous m'bout!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to get all the completions together and take a group photo? That'd be a site to behold, though I can't guarantee that the Guard won't turn on you filthy heretics. :P

The Guard Strategium was an awesome place to be this year and really inspiring to be a part of. We may not have contributed the most, but we made the most of what resources we had and pushed with everything we could! Already looking forward to next year. :)

Wouldn't it be wonderful to get all the completions together and take a group photo? That'd be a site to behold, t

If we get pictures of every completed vow and put them next to each other to make a super picture.. 

Wouldn't it be wonderful to get all the completions together and take a group photo? That'd be a site to behold, t

If we get pictures of every completed vow and put them next to each other to make a super picture.. 

That'd be a heck of an undertaking in itself.

Also howdy fellow Norfolk resident.

Hey Captain Semper. Just noticed you have myself and aeternis (or something similar) as 0 points under you completed vows when i know myself at least should be under Oathbreaker (again). Just thought i would let you know. Huge thanks for running the event again though. Next year i will finish. Might aim for the five vow 1500 too

Captain Semper thank you for organising the ETL again! I did not parcitipate much but had a blast reading and looking at all this awesomeness the comunity combined in this event.

Getting awarded the Batch of the Artificer is a big surprise but also a big honor! Thank you!

Congrats are in order to the winning faction, participants, and all the backstage workers/motivators, specially Semper for Collating all the data.

That said, before adding (or more likely after) the bling to your signature check if it's complying with BnC rules about sig pictures.

Archived