=][= E Tenebrae Lux IV =][=

Lord only knows what I'll be able to get done tonight. Going to see Avengers, and then parentals coming for the weekend. Vow will get made, however; just to see how much progress I can make this week!

OK, First update after I wake up... tongue.png

Perhaps I overlooked it, but will there be anything on the badge that denotes the number of successful vows (as the black pearls did in the past)?

Yes, there will be on the Custos Fidei. For now you get the Oath of Moment to denote participation. Once the event is complete the Custos Fidei will become available! smile.png

Under IFOR, Forum Adeptus Mechanicus:

It states defining codices: Skitarii & Cult Mechanicus. Yet, below it also states:

"Especially for Adeptus Mechanicum: Any Mechanicum entry from Forgeworld (Horus Heresy or otherwise)"

So... does this mean HH Mechanicum IS allowed for the Forum AdMech?

I'm overthinking, but wanted to be sure.

It states defining codices: Skitarii & Cult Mechanicus. Yet, below it also states:

"Especially for Adeptus Mechanicum: Any Mechanicum entry from Forgeworld (Horus Heresy or otherwise)"

Damn right! devil.gif

I should hope so - it was their forum first! unsure.png

Damn right! devil.gif

I am waving my mechadendrites in the air like I just do not care! biggrin.png

Inner Circle: We aim to please! biggrin.png

And if you still aren't satisfied, please direct further enquiries to Cell 42. tongue.png

ohmy.png! They say 42 is the Meaning of Life! Will I find it within!?!

Just follow Chaplain Lucifer. He'll show you. devil.gif

Ever the tease

Just a heads up to the rest of you, by the way: Chaos have got it in the bag again this year. Just give up now, save yourself the pain of disappointment and crushed dreams.

Disappointment and crushed dreams, eh?

I suppose you traitors would know an awful lot about both those subjects... tongue.png

...But I'm sure we can still find something new to teach you once you lose this year. msn-wink.gif

Just a heads up to the rest of you, by the way: Chaos have got it in the bag again this year. Just give up now, save yourself the pain of disappointment and crushed dreams.

Disappointment and crushed dreams, eh?

I suppose you traitors would know an awful lot about both those subjects... tongue.png

...But I'm sure we can still find something new to teach you once you lose this year. msn-wink.gif

The only thing we can learn from you is the sound you make as we crush you under our advance.

Dragonlover

On a serious point, those of us who are submitting armies that are DIY/Liber related (regardless of which sub Forum), could they make a post stating so in this topic with a link to your vow or WIP topic. It would just be nice to get an idea of how much of an influence Liber related armies might have in the competition as a whole smile.png It's not mandatory, I'm just looking at it in interest happy.png

I've been looking forward to this. I'm not looking forward to the sheer number of forum notifications though! Seriously, I've had over 40 in the last 20 minutes! blink.pnglaugh.png

I've been looking forward to this. I'm not looking forward to the sheer number of forum notifications though! Seriously, I've had over 40 in the last 20 minutes! blink.pnglaugh.png

ETL season makes me feel popular, and I always run out of likes :lol:

A question just occurred to me. Is it possible to use Contemptor and Deredeo Dreadnoughts in this competition using the FW experimental rules for 40k armies?

Archived