=][= E Tenebrae Lux IV =][=

i tryed to PM semper about this, but it says that its no longer possible to send semper any PMs so ill ask here i have a chaos lord i was gonna use for my first vow, but part of the base have been dry brushed grey, so my question is should i paint it black then take Picture then drybrush the base again?

Contemptor is in IA2 and IA13 for Loyalists and Chaos, respectively, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Deredeo, though, Captain Semper would have to answer. I'd figure yes.

i tryed to PM semper about this, but it says that its no longer possible to send semper any PMs

His inbox is probably full.

You don't contact the Inner Circle; they contact you.

Or something.

Only 15,000 points this year?  Well I suppose that since I lack 15,000 points from any one forum, it is fine then.  I want to vow my Cybernetica, but the problem I have is do I vow Mechanicum so I can paint the Skitarri or do I vow Age of Darkness to paint the Night Lords.  I will need to think on it tonight and consult the xenos psyker cat. 

On a side note, it is kind of a shame the Imperial Forces faction cannot paint from all their forums, it might get a larger turn out for the Sisters of Battle and Grey Knights stuff.

A question just occurred to me. Is it possible to use Contemptor and Deredeo Dreadnoughts in this competition using the FW experimental rules for 40k armies?

For the Deredeo yes. For the Contemptor you do not need experimental rules, they have normal rules that allow you to use them in 40k... If you do not have the FW IA 2 second Ed. PM me the loadout you wish and I'll give you the points value. :)

i tryed to PM semper about this, but it says that its no longer possible to send semper any PMs so ill ask here i have a chaos lord i was gonna use for my first vow, but part of the base have been dry brushed grey, so my question is should i paint it black then take Picture then drybrush the base again?

Yes, sorry Thamier my inbox was full. Now I have made some space so people can PM me. Regarding the base, no need to go black and grey all over again, just continue as is. :)

GENERAL NOTE: IN ORDER TO KEEP MY INBOX TRAFFIC UNDER CONTROL, IF YOU ALREADY HAVE STARTED A CONVERSATION WITH ME PLEASE CONTINUE TO USE IT. THERE IS NO NEED TO START A NEW CONVERSATION.

A question that just came to me, is that we have a new knights codex coming and as part of that.. new knights. Can we already include that in our vows since I'm going to do a Codex and Knight pre-order tomorrow and won't know the exact points cost until next week :(

A question that just came to me, is that we have a new knights codex coming and as part of that.. new knights. Can we already include that in our vows since I'm going to do a Codex and Knight pre-order tomorrow and won't know the exact points cost until next week sad.png

There is a current Codex: Imperial Knights out, so any vow involving Knights should be priced from that one. If/when a new Codex comes along then you can make vows from the new Codex. You cannot vow something from a Codex that's not out yet - but feel free to do it if/when it becomes available.

Just note that you cannot go back and alter the points of a unit priced under a previous version of the Codex and re-price it under the new Codex. Does this make sense? :unsure:

Thanks Semper, makes sense. Just that the rules for one of the new knights should be available tomorrow in the WD. I hope to base the point cost of that, but if it is'nt allowed guess I'll have to hold back until the codex gets in.

thanks semper

oh and do anyone know how much points a chaos decimator engine is?

What loadout?

dunno this http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/E065DD22-B303-4A05-89E1-C1B6F29841E1_1.jpg

According to IAv13, a Decimator Engine with butcher cannon and siege claw weighs in at 225 points. Should you wish to dedicate it to a particular God (note this will need to be properly represented), Khorne and Slaanesh will increase that total by three melta bombs whilst the other two will increase it by five melta bombs.

one thing there would be really cool was if there was a way to earn Rank on the B&C like sergeant or Captain and other fun stuff.

but that also be loads more work for the poor moderati, and im already looking forward to see Semper's graps of the vows

one thing there would be really cool was if there was a way to earn Rank on the B&C like sergeant or Captain and other fun stuff.

but that also be loads more work for the poor moderati, and im already looking forward to see Semper's graps of the vows

If Semper were given liberty to had out ranks based on what was done, I can think of a few of us during last year's ETL he would have promoted to "Lunatic," myself included of course.

First off, I need to repeat this here, where it belongs, as I was preaching to the choir over at the Chaos forum.

SO! This means we need to uphold our glorious Primus Inter Pares title from last year. Which will be a little harder, seeing as those loyalist scum are so frightened of us they've banded together again. Apparently the Angels of Death and the Black Templars do need to flock together to best us... Well, the harder they try, the harder they'll fall.

So good luck everyone and may the best forum (chaos) win! :tu:

Also:

Inner Circle: We aim to please! biggrin.png

Inner Circle aiming to please? Didn't we settle this last year, with those 'Cell 42' shenanigans?

First off, I need to repeat this here, where it belongs, as I was preaching to the choir over at the Chaos forum.

SO! This means we need to uphold our glorious Primus Inter Pares title from last year. Which will be a little harder, seeing as those loyalist scum are so frightened of us they've banded together again. Apparently the Angels of Death and the Black Templars do need to flock together to best us... Well, the harder they try, the harder they'll fall.

So good luck everyone and may the best forum (chaos) win! :tu:

Also:

Inner Circle: We aim to please! biggrin.png

Inner Circle aiming to please? Didn't we settle this last year, with those 'Cell 42' shenanigans?

Big talk from all you chaos lap dogs

One day you'll realize that the AoD is far better and return to your roots

FIRST 24 HRS UPDATE

Ok guys, I've made at least one update to all forums and here's where we stand:

Total Participants are currently at 142 and many more have already placed vows but have not been updated yet. Yeap, 142 in just 24hrs! :woot:

Participants per forum: 

-Codex: 25 (18k)

-BAs: 17 (10k)

-DAs: 16 (14k)

-SWs: 6 (11k)

-Chaos: 20 (18k)

-IFOR: 23 (15k)

-HH: 35 (36k)

So it appears that the HH forum is making an impressive start and it will certainly be one of the forums to watch in this ETL. Not so much because of the high points count but on the high participation levels.

Guys at this point is all about recruitment! Even small vows may have a multiplying effect later on, so focus on bringing fresh recruits until June 1st!

This is getting very big, very soon! 

But remember everyone complete your vows don't let you fellow fraters down.

Also look to other sites for participants but check with site rules and moderators before recruiting.

We're all about quality over quantity

Well this is awesome! Still fairly new to the forums AND started Skitarii (and Cult Mechanicus soon) so this is perfect, sadly I already got past the primer stage on most of my troops :(.

QUESTION THOUGH: If I am reading this right it means Assassins are fine for any Imperial Army since they are a dataslate...is that correct? Would love to be able to pledge my soon to be in my hands new assassins :)

Archived