+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adepta Sororitas Strategium+++

Yes finishing time is the same the world over :p  So we have just over 25 hours remaining!

My vow should be finished tonight or tomorrow morning: just the basing left to do but got a load of work on this afternoon :/

Bravo Katya! An excellent vow there! :tu: Now as Commissar Warrior Fish said there is still time but not much - in fact there are less than

24HRS TO GO

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hang on, I have until tomorrow?

Calenders were invented by Tzeentch to confuse and annoy me.

I will make my best effort tonight to finish the vow.

If you manage it, I will paint a Canoness in your honour (and the honour of the other Sororitas players who completed) as my next painting project and post photos in this very forum :).

Well just in case,

I Sororita Katya, hereby pledge to fully paint a modified exorcist tank (125pts), before the given end time of E TENEBRAE LUX IV.

If I should fail may I become an outcast within my sisters and sentenced to the confines of a penitent engine until my death in glorious combat in my Emperors name.

Vow Complete! biggrin.png

Actually painted in 2 weeks despite the 3 months allowed... stupid RL nearly ruined it for me this time. I will have to think about next year's vows carefully.

gallery_66589_7948_453740.jpg

And now it is time for rest...

EDIT: good luck Katya, you crazy person, you.

Awesome work Namine! I love the look of your scroll banner and the far right sister is my favourite there :3

Well I did say when I first joined that I like to live with the blast door closing and me sweeping under it in the very last seconds before I am trapped within the tyranid infested space hulk...so to speak ;)

Awesome work Namine! I love the look of your scroll banner and the far right sister is my favourite there :3

Well I did say when I first joined that I like to live with the blast door closing and me sweeping under it in the very last seconds before I am trapped within the tyranid infested space hulk...so to speak ;)

Thanks Katya, I'm looking forward to using the command squad in some games now :p

May the Emperor guide you through your latest endeavour!

My god, you can tell that its ETL season, as I ran out of likes soooo fast today! :lol:

Namine, that's some top notch work right there mate! The banner scroll is really nicely done and looks properly "ancient texty." Great stuff! B)

Good luck Katya! We'll hold the blast doors as long as possible! :tu:

Congratulations to Namine for completing and for Katya for the crazy last minute vow (of course it counts). Just remember that if you fail, your previous vow get nullified as well. :devil:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Very nice Naminé! A really good blue and the scroll work turned out excellently :tu: I love the colours of the bone and white too, very cool :)

Katya, there's not long left! I'll prepare the Penitent Engine for use, it may have a new pilot soon...

VOW COMPLETE!

http://i62.tinypic.com/29x64qw.jpg

For the Emperor walks with me this day! Put that Penitent Engine on Warsmith ;P

Was gonna wait to see how close I could cut it, but knowing my luck I'll miss the deadline, so here it is!

:)

Very nice Exorist. However, you need to put "vow complete" in your post to make it all official - Cap has a ton of work to do recording all the vows and being able to easily see which stuff is a complete vow and which stuff is WIP shots really helps him speed things along.

Entering the home stretch. I WILL have this vow completed within the next few hours. There is only the one Sister Superior to do and five back packs to fit onto the girls.

Go Warsmith!  You can do it! just over 6 hours to go :O

Archived