+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adepta Sororitas Strategium+++

Well deserved sleep msn-wink.gif Great job finishing your vow they look good from what I can see a nice red and gold thumbsup.gif An excellent completion rate at the end, quite the turn around as it happens. Now it looks like the AdMech are going to have the worst percentage!

Much honour has been reclaimed this ETL, excellent work everyone! You should all be proud at raising the imaginifer high biggrin.png

The others are AWOL, with so few hours left I think we're out of luck.

Ye of little faith. There is only the Emperor, he is our shield and protector. And he's be disappointed in your lack of faith!

Vow complete, editing in a sec when I get the pic uploaded.

EDIT:

http://www.tvih.net/stuff/wh40k/etl2015-vow1-complete.jpg

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

THE ETL IV IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

This is the official close of the ETL IV. No completion will be accepted beyond this point. You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted. Also please check the first page of your Strategiums to see if your entries’ status is correctly represented.

THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Now I will compile the results, update the first page in all the Strategiums and prepare the Final Report which may take a couple of days.

Congratulations to all who participated, this has been epic!

Ye of little faith. There is only the Emperor, he is our shield and protector. And he's be disappointed in your lack of faith!

EDIT:

That ... that is last minute. Nicely done :)

You might even have taken the Sororitas above the Millitarum for completion rate. But, have you taken them above Chaos I wonder. I hope so :).

Still kicking myself for not getting off my butt sooner. Would've had several canonesses for easy additional vows, even if I hadn't gotten around to doing troops and vehicles. Oh well, I suppose one vow's still better than nothing. I suppose my current neck pain from 7 hours of painting shall suffice as penance for now.

EDIT:

Amazing finish there!!! :tu: :D

OK I updated the first page for the last time. Please check your entries and let me know if you spot any discrepancies. Only mistakes will be corrected now - no more completions are allowed.

For the record, SoB's managed 94% completion rate! ;)

UPDATED FOR THE LAST TIME!

For the record, SoB's managed 94% completion rate! msn-wink.gif

So as I understand it, that means our post-penalty point tally is 2,764?

3,136 pledged

- 196 uncompleted

= 2,940 completed points

÷ 3,136 pledged

= 93.75 (94%)

× 2,940

= 2,763.6 (2,764)

(If you don't round any numbers during the process it comes to 2,756.25)

I'm really proud of everyone that participated this year.

I heavily considered joining but I knew there was a good chance I wouldn't be able to complete any substantial vow. There is no way I will be able to paint enough this year to run out of things to vow for next year though. Hopefully I will be able to join the ranks of those who have complete their vows next time.

Great Job!

94% completion rate is crazily Impressive!  to think that at the start of the week we only had Sith who had completed...

We have proven our devotion to the Emperor this day.

Archived