+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adepta Sororitas Strategium+++

I Nikolai180393 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Celestian Superior, 5 Celestians, 2 Celestians with Storm Bolters, 1 Celestian with Simulacrum Imperialis and 1 Rhino with Storm Bolter and Dozer Blade from Codex: Adepta Sororitas of total value 196pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Order of the Crimson Lagoon and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Can't put up pictures of anything as its being delivered but I pledge as part of the E TENEBRAE LUX challenge. I, Sororita Katya, pledge to have two squads of five Battle Sisters (storm Bolter and heavy flamer each squad, simulacrum in one) with a superior each, one with eviscerator, one with power maul, and 10 Seraphim (two with hand flamers) with Saint Celestine finished by August 2015 for my currently unnamed order, totalling 505 points.

I decree this in the name of the Emperor that I may not fail in my quest.

What can I say WarriorFish? I like to have a dramatic entrance ;)

I am tossing up between ruby armor with gold trim (not sure on the cloaks yet) or going completely non classic and trying my hand at a purple/gold scheme

Go with your own colour scheme, you know you want to ;) Purple and gold are great colours that work well together, especially if you also use white or off-black.

There's still time left for anyone else to make their vow - this is the year previous dishonour is replaced with glory! A 100% completion rate is the goal, the God-Emperor expects no less!

Do you think gold and red in too Khorne though?

Although now there are six (sorry for ruining the faithful 5) we now represent the six who split into the original orders which is kind of neat ^_^.

Welcome to the ETL Sororita Katya! Just make sure you work out your total points and when you do, edit them in in your vow above and give me a head up (a post here will suffice)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Do you think gold and red in too Khorne though?

Although now there are six (sorry for ruining the faithful 5) we now represent the six who split into the original orders which is kind of neat happy.png.

Ahaha! Thats not a problem Katya, it just means we get upgraded - we are now the Saintly Six! laugh.png

As a massive fan of gold sororitas myself, I definately think a gold & red scheme would look killer on the tabletop.

Welcome aboard the ETL train! B)

=][= E TENEBRAE LUX IV =][=

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

=][= THE DOORS TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ARE NOW CLOSED =][=

This is a snapshot of where we stand at this point (not a proper update):

E TENEBRAE LUX IV – June 1
FactionParticipantsVows Points pledged Completions RateCodex 78 94 49,643 8,754 17.6% Blood Angels 82 89 48,320 5,894 12.2% Dark Angels 45 56 43,065 6,947 16.1% Space Wolves 35 38 30,884 2,245 7.3% Realm of Chaos 73 85 65,628 8,531 13.0% Forces of the Imperium 85 106 65,605 10,885 16.6% Horus Heresy 95 112 96,155 19,860 20,7% TOTAL 493 580 399,300 63,116 15.8%

Welcome to the ETL Sororita Katya! Just make sure you work out your total points and when you do, edit them in in your vow above and give me a head up (a post here will suffice)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Your command has been fulfilled Captain!

Through the turmoil of life I shall ever look towards the Emperor to keep me in the right direction, for my faith is like the blade of His Holiness, pointing straight and true towards completion of my vows!

Archived