+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Exactly.

Knights are a universal choice in the ETL because there is no special forum for them in B&C although they do have a Codex. So I decided to leave them open for all. Now Assassins don't have a Codex yet they do have a forum here: Imperial Agents. For ETL purposes though Imperial Agents is merged with either the Inquisition or the Grey Knights (the latter more for B&C tradition reasons than anything else).

Anyways, that's the deal.

I'm very sad that I haven't been able to start painting yet... I'm in the middle of a lovely vacation and now all I'm thinking about is getting home and painting some Death Company! Stay strong brothers, I have no intention of letting the Traitors get the better of us!

Based off of those week 2 results/updates I believe that we have both the lowest amount of points pledged, and the highest completion percentage out of any faction... huh??? I'm already planning a second vow to pick up on those points!

Hey guys, I'd like to submit my vow but my 5 man assault squad (primed with Army Painter's pure red) have their yellow helmets basecoated and some chainswords have some black paint. I have these guys laying around for ages so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Are they still okay to enter? Otherwise I'll just pick something else smile.png

In principle it should be fine. PM me a pic and I'll give you a ruling on the spot. :)

@ Bukimimaru: Welcome - as I said above the Knights are fine... Can we expect one to join the Sons of the Angel any time soon? :D

@ Keravnos: A hefty vow - and one that lifts the BA average too (sorely needed). Good luck! (not Greek by any chance - I mean given your DISPLAY name an' all)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Just getting back into the hobby.

I Callousness rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 10 man tactical squad with heavy flamer, flamer, power weapon and Razorback with lascannon from Codex Blood Angels of total value 255 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i.imgur.com/RgsPRyx.jpg

I Paikis rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 10 man tactical squad with veteran sergeant, heavy flamer, plasma gun, hand flamer and power weapon from Codex Blood Angels of total value 200 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

EDIT: Before shot: http://i.imgur.com/neSZMTE.jpg

@ Paikis & Callousness: Welcome both and good luck! The BAs sure go from strength to strength this year - the level of participation is amazing! thumbsup.gif

@ Lucumon: By "boom" I assume you mean "vow complete"? laugh.png Congrats mate, looks awesome! thumbsup.gif Plans for a follow up? No rush, plenty of time yet...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Guest Musketeer12

I Musketeer 12 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the list shown below from Codex Blood Angels of total value of 1260 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Knights Aeternum  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

HQ

Captain Alphonse 135 pts

storm shield, power weapon

Honor Guard Alphonse 235 pts

Blood Champion, Company Standard, 3 power weapons, 2 storm shields

Troops

Tactical Squad Raphael 240 pts

Melta Gun, Teleport Homer, Multi Melta, Rhino

Tactical Squad Sezarus 170pts

Missile Launcher, flamer

Assault Squad Lentar 145pts

power weapon, storm shield, hand flamer

Elites

Terminator Assault Squad Rex 235 pts

3 storm shields&thunder hammers

Chaplain Eula 125 pts

Jump pack

Just going with what models i already mostly have (minus a hand flamer and the command squad) so hope all this is alright, really looking forward to getting back into this after such a long spell away. Cheers

Musket

Vows need to be WYSIWYG. Do you plan on buying that Command Squad and Hand Flamer? Also, whilst I really don't want to be that guy, have you got a suitably Teleport Homer for the Tactical Squad (Hint: use the model that came with the Terminator Squad for this) and do your characters have a melta bomb on show?

Other than that, it looks fine and we're really happy to have you on board! :)

Guest Musketeer12

Vows need to be WYSIWYG. Do you plan on buying that Command Squad and Hand Flamer? Also, whilst I really don't want to be that guy, have you got a suitably Teleport Homer for the Tactical Squad (Hint: use the model that came with the Terminator Squad for this) and do your characters have a melta bomb on show?

Other than that, it looks fine and we're really happy to have you on board! smile.png

I do have the command squad, but it will need to be remodeled just to get the storm shields and power weapons to be WYSIWIG. I think i will drop the melta bombs just for simplicity, just trying to get back into this will be hard so don't want to complicate it further. Thanks for all the help, though, and it's really good to be part of something like this!

Musket

Guest Musketeer12

Welcome Musketeer12 - a mighty vow you have submitted there! Good luck! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks Semper! Should  keep me busy for a while and help me get my skills up to a somewhat acceptable level for this!

Musket

Bit of progress on my Death Company Vow, yes I am a filthy sprue painter :P

Hidden Content

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150519_233009_zpslz0ybs8g.jpg

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150519_232948_zpsthozobdj.jpghttp://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150519_232928_zps89na0s6v.jpg

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150519_232935_zpsjmj2cei3.jpg

Archived