+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Finally have everything ready, so I will do a full repost

I, CAPTAIN ANGEL, DECLARE MY FIRST VOW SHALL BE TWO TACTICAL TERMINATOR SQUADS EACH ARMED WITH 2 CHAINFISTS, AN ASSULT CANNON AND A HEAVY FLAMER, WITH ONE SARGENT WEILDING ARCHANGEL'S EDGE, WITH 2 LIBRARIANS IN TERMINATOR ARMOUR, 1 WITH SHIELD AND GALIAN'S STAFF AND ONE WITH THE EXACUTIONER'S HOOD, AX AND STORMBOLTER, A CHAPLAIN IN TERMINATOR ARMOUR AND CAPTAIN KARLAEN AND A "WACKY" TERMINATOR SQUAD

If I fail, than my I wear the badge of shame until next years event.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/155547-image

Edit: updated to project photo

Bit of progress on my Death Company Vow, yes I am a filthy sprue painter tongue.png

Proof is in the pudding, Charlo! I don't look down on any painting technique that gets results. msn-wink.gif

Progress report: Sergeant is done and I've got 4 other bodies painted up. Just need heads/arms for them now!

http://i.imgur.com/VlrauCC.jpg

EDIT: Wow that image quality is terrible. Oh well, phone cameras suck I guess smile.png

EDIT2: Just noticed that my sergeant has his bolt-pistol equiped and I vowed a hand flamer. Magnets are fun... I have the hand flamer painted, it just isnt shown in this image. Also I plan on painting squad markings on the right kneepads.

I CorbuloDIY rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 BA Captain with Artificer armour, Grav Pistol, Thunder Hammer and Jump pack (170), 1 BA Libarian with Gallian's Staff and Jump Pack (90),  1 Lib Dreadnought (150), 1 Sanguinary Priest with Valors Edge and Jump Pack (95), 1 BA Techmarine with servo-harness, Power axe and 4 Servitors, 2 with Heavy Bolters (150), 1 BA Tact Squad with 10 Marines, 1 with Famer and 1 with Heavy Flamer, 1 Vet Sarg with Thunder Hammer and Hand Flamer (205), 1 Sanguinary Guard Squad with 5 Marines, Death Masks, Chapter Banner, 1 Axe and 1 Power fist (205), 1 DC Dreadnought with Blood Talons, Heavy Flamer and Magna Grapple (145), 1 Furoso Dread with Frag Cannon and Heavy Flamer (140) 1 Terminator Assault Squad with 5 Marines and lighting Claws (200), 1 Terminator Assault Squad with 5 Marines and Thunder Hammers and Stormshields (225), 1 Sternguard Veteran Squad with 5 Marines, 2 Heavy Flamers, 3 Combi-Grav and Power Axe (175), 2 Razorbacks with Twinlinked Lascannons (170), 1 Assault Squad with 10 Marines, 2 Meltaguns, 1 Vet Sarg with Inferno Pistol and Powerfist (230), 1 Devastator Squad with 10 Marines, 4 with Las Cannons and 1 Vet Sarg with CombiFlamer (230), 1 Devastator Squad with 10 Marines, 4 with Plasma Cannons and 1 Vet Sarg with CombiFlamer (210), 1 Baal Predator with Heavy Bolter Sponsons (135), 1 Land Raider Crusader with Multimelta (260) and 1 Knight Paladin (375) from Blood Angels and Imperial Knights Codex's of total value 3,560 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I CorbuloDIY rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 BA Captain with Artificer armour, Grav Pistol, Thunder Hammer and Jump pack (170), 1 BA Libarian with Gallian's Staff and Jump Pack (90),  1 Lib Dreadnought (150), 1 Sanguinary Priest with Valors Edge and Jump Pack (95), 1 BA Techmarine with servo-harness, Power axe and 4 Servitors, 2 with Heavy Bolters (150), 1 BA Tact Squad with 10 Marines, 1 with Famer and 1 with Heavy Flamer, 1 Vet Sarg with Thunder Hammer and Hand Flamer (205), 1 Sanguinary Guard Squad with 5 Marines, Death Masks, Chapter Banner, 1 Axe and 1 Power fist (205), 1 DC Dreadnought with Blood Talons, Heavy Flamer and Magna Grapple (145), 1 Furoso Dread with Frag Cannon and Heavy Flamer (140) 1 Terminator Assault Squad with 5 Marines and lighting Claws (200), 1 Terminator Assault Squad with 5 Marines and Thunder Hammers and Stormshields (225), 1 Sternguard Veteran Squad with 5 Marines, 2 Heavy Flamers, 3 Combi-Grav and Power Axe (175), 2 Razorbacks with Twinlinked Lascannons (170), 1 Assault Squad with 10 Marines, 2 Meltaguns, 1 Vet Sarg with Inferno Pistol and Powerfist (230), 1 Devastator Squad with 10 Marines, 4 with Las Cannons and 1 Vet Sarg with CombiFlamer (230), 1 Devastator Squad with 10 Marines, 4 with Plasma Cannons and 1 Vet Sarg with CombiFlamer (210), 1 Baal Predator with Heavy Bolter Sponsons (135), 1 Land Raider Crusader with Multimelta (260) and 1 Knight Paladin (375) from Blood Angels and Imperial Knights Codex's of total value 3,560 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Sorry to say, but the maximum points a vow can be is 3000. Can you strip it down and repost it please? (The excess can be submitted in a subsequent vow after all).

I CorbuloDIY rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 BA Captain with Artificer armour, Grav Pistol, Thunder Hammer and Jump pack (170), 1 BA Libarian with Gallian's Staff and Jump Pack (90),  1 Lib Dreadnought (150), 1 Sanguinary Priest with Valors Edge and Jump Pack (95), 1 BA Techmarine with servo-harness, Power axe and 4 Servitors, 2 with Heavy Bolters (150), 1 BA Tact Squad with 10 Marines, 1 with Famer and 1 with Heavy Flamer, 1 Vet Sarg with Thunder Hammer and Hand Flamer (205), 1 Sanguinary Guard Squad with 5 Marines, Death Masks, Chapter Banner, 1 Axe and 1 Power fist (205), 1 DC Dreadnought with Blood Talons, Heavy Flamer and Magna Grapple (145), 1 Furoso Dread with Frag Cannon and Heavy Flamer (140), 1 Sternguard Veteran Squad with 5 Marines, 2 Heavy Flamers, 3 Combi-Grav and Power Axe (175), 2 Razorbacks with Twinlinked Lascannons (170), 1 Assault Squad with 10 Marines, 2 Meltaguns, 1 Vet Sarg with Inferno Pistol and Powerfist (230), 1 Devastator Squad with 10 Marines, 4 with Las Cannons and 1 Vet Sarg with CombiFlamer (230), 1 Devastator Squad with 10 Marines, 4 with Plasma Cannons and 1 Vet Sarg with combo Flamer (210), 1 Land Raider Crusader with Multimelta (260) and 1 Knight Paladin (375) from Blood Angels and Imperial Knights Codex's of total value 3,000 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Took out the Assault Terminators and Furioso Dread.

I CorbuloDIY rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 BA Captain with Artificer armour, Grav Pistol, Thunder Hammer and Jump pack (170), 1 BA Libarian with Gallian's Staff and Jump Pack (90),  1 Lib Dreadnought (150), 1 Sanguinary Priest with Valors Edge and Jump Pack (95), 1 BA Techmarine with servo-harness, Power axe and 4 Servitors, 2 with Heavy Bolters (150), 1 BA Tact Squad with 10 Marines, 1 with Famer and 1 with Heavy Flamer, 1 Vet Sarg with Thunder Hammer and Hand Flamer (205), 1 Sanguinary Guard Squad with 5 Marines, Death Masks, Chapter Banner, 1 Axe and 1 Power fist (205), 1 DC Dreadnought with Blood Talons, Heavy Flamer and Magna Grapple (145), 1 Furoso Dread with Frag Cannon and Heavy Flamer (140), 1 Sternguard Veteran Squad with 5 Marines, 2 Heavy Flamers, 3 Combi-Grav and Power Axe (175), 2 Razorbacks with Twinlinked Lascannons (170), 1 Assault Squad with 10 Marines, 2 Meltaguns, 1 Vet Sarg with Inferno Pistol and Powerfist (230), 1 Devastator Squad with 10 Marines, 4 with Las Cannons and 1 Vet Sarg with CombiFlamer (230), 1 Devastator Squad with 10 Marines, 4 with Plasma Cannons and 1 Vet Sarg with combo Flamer (210), 1 Land Raider Crusader with Multimelta (260) and 1 Knight Paladin (375) from Blood Angels and Imperial Knights Codex's of total value 3,000 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Took out the Assault Terminators and Furioso Dread.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VOW

AH BROTHER finally a fellow blood angel who vowed 3k points as well as me! I wish you luck brother! It feels mighty good to see someone to vow as much as I perhaps a little competition is in order? We could both fight for the Champion of the Blood Angels forum? 

Also I do apologize brothers Ive been slacking on posting and painting I recently bought the New Knight Warden kits and Im teaching myself how to magnetize for the first time and it is a little lengthy process to get the hang of but its getting easier painting shall resume this weekend as it is a holiday for the USA this coming monday and Im off work tuesday so 48 of painting shall begin * insert crazed laughter of a death company member here* devil.gif

Warden for the next vow?

Crusader (more points) msn-wink.gif

I might buy a LR because well why not I have two LRCs but not a regular one. I want to make each vow over 750 pts to bring our forum average up. I might just buy another Warden Kit I eventually want to field the Baronial Court Because the detachment bonuses are sexy +1 BS WS to everyone and +2 BS WS to your warlord and everyone can take a relic (i think) I just got the codex yesterday and Im still reading the fluff. but on a on topic note I have 5 SGs left 10 tacts 10 VanVets 10 Termies Sicaran and Mephy left to paint for my second vow.

The second part of my vow to the state of WIP.

I still have to finish the red of the armor and bases, a good week of painting, between work and family life.

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/17/80/50/96/img_2411.jpg

Aub.

Aubéron those are amazing! So heresy it hurts! devil.gif

Edit:

Bit of a random one... But is the ETL limited to physical models? Very tempted to make a 3D model of Tycho (as in on the computer) and well, would love to vow it so I actually work on it biggrin.png

At what point is a model not allowed to be vowed? I have some incomplete (base coat, a little shading) that I could throw my hat in for. Or does it have to be primed maximum?

D

Primed is preferred, but  I think "minimal paint" is allowed. A picture would help clarify though. :)

At what point is a model not allowed to be vowed? I have some incomplete (base coat, a little shading) that I could throw my hat in for. Or does it have to be primed maximum?

D

Primed is preferred, but I think "minimal paint" is allowed. A picture would help clarify though. :)

I get a pic for a judge's decision.

D

There have been vows pledged and accepted in this very thread (and in other forums) of models past primer stage, but as others have said a pic is necessary to judge and the Cap's judgement is final :)

The Captain has spoken!

I evildrcheese rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1x 5man scout scout with heavy bolter & 1x 6man sternguard squad with 2 combi-plasmas from Codex Blood Angels of total value 215 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

This is totally do-able!

D

Pics:

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/5/22/715864_sm-Scouts%20ETL.jpg

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/5/22/715852_sm-Sternguard%20WIP.jpg

Vow complete. .. 

http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/a/5/6/a/600_437742346.jpeg

http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/a/5/6/b/600_437742347.jpeg

"Boom" as it were. .. 

Archived