+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

ETL VOW POST: 

I, Father Mapple, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Captain Karlaen from Codex: Blood Angels supplement Deathstorm of total value 160 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to my Legion, Chapter, her Successors and her forever, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the end of this year as my penitence.

17546554053_38c4f13ba1_c.jpg

WIP Thread, with vow Post, HERE.

Looking forward to painting this guy. I really want to do an Arch Angel force in the next year, and this will be a good start to it. Just wanted to make sure I got a vow in before the starting period closes.

This Forum is on fire! You now have 72 participants second only to the HH team! Congratulations to all - but keep the momentum going and make every point count! There is going to be a tough June ahed of us - it always is!

@ Brother Inritz: I need your points total mate. Please edit it in your vow and let me know once you do so I can update the front page.

Now a few words on deadlines:

There are two deadlines in the ETL. The first is on June 1st and is the deadline to accept new participants. After this deadline no new participants may enter. You declare your participation by making your first vow. So if you make your first vow before June 1st you can participate in the ETL and the only deadline you should care about is the second deadline which is the end of the event itself on August 1st. If you finish your vow earlier than Aug 1st you can vow again. When you finish your second vow you can vow again up to 5 times in total. You can NEVER have two vows running in parallel - it has to be sequential.

I hope the above clears the issue.

Now I have only one thing to say: SNORRI IS BACK! :devil:

Good luck to all - you're doing a fantastic job!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Fahlnor, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the units listed below from the Blood Angels Codex of total value 1,110 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Sanguinius; the Angels of Death;  the Angelic Host - the Blood Angels! - and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Captain

- Artificer armour

- Storm bolter

- Power fist

Captain

- Artificer armour

- Valor's Edge

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Meltagun

5-man Assault Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Power fist

- Combat shield

- 2 plasma pistols

I, Fahlnor, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the units listed below from the Blood Angels Codex of total value 1,110 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Sanguinius; the Angels of Death;  the Angelic Host - the Blood Angels! - and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Captain

- Artificer armour

- Storm bolter

- Power fist

Captain

- Artificer armour

- Valor's Edge

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Meltagun

5-man Assault Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Power fist

- Combat shield

- 2 plasma pistols

47 marines?!?!

You, sir, are a beast.

Captain

- Artificer armour

- Storm bolter

- Power fist

Captain

- Artificer armour

- Valor's Edge

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Meltagun

5-man Assault Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Power fist

- Combat shield

- 2 plasma pistols

47 marines?!?!

You, sir, are a beast.

Well, I haven't actually completed the pledge yet... :D

But I figure that's less than one a day. That's achievable! 

I, Fahlnor, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the units listed below from the Blood Angels Codex of total value 1,110 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Sanguinius; the Angels of Death; the Angelic Host - the Blood Angels! - and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Captain

- Artificer armour

- Storm bolter

- Power fist

Captain

- Artificer armour

- Valor's Edge

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Flamer

10-man Tactical Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Missile launcher

- Meltagun

5-man Assault Squad

- Veteran Sergeant

- Power fist

- Combat shield

- 2 plasma pistols

47 marines?!?!

You, sir, are a beast.

Well, I haven't actually completed the pledge yet... biggrin.png

But I figure that's less than one a day. That's achievable!

If I have 30 out of 62 marines painted already you can do 47 perhaps you would like to match me? make it a contest? match Marine for Marine? just to raise that vow up a little bit helps all of the BA out after all msn-wink.gif I also Just realized o I have 1,000+ points painted out of my 3,000!!! i didnt know I was a Third of the way done!

Gah. Put the base coat on two landraiders, two predators, and three dreads. Once they dried I compared it to my marines. Wrong shade of red. Well, I have time to fix it atleast...

I edited my point list and I was unclear on the rules so I'll edit a bit. I thought we chose our own deadline. Please let me amend my Vow a bit. August is more than enough time to finish my army. I'm retired so this is my hobby that keeps me sane. I just got all the paints today too so I plan on having a marathon of building and painting Sat onward. 

I, Brother Inritz Vow to complete by August 1st 

a 15 man Death Company Squad with 5 Inferno Pistols, 4 plasma pistols, 2 hand flamers, 1 thunder hammer, 1 power sword, 1 power fist (595)

a 10 man Scout Squad with sniper rifles and camo cloaks (140)

a Death Company Baal (115)

a Regular Baal with Bolter Sponsons (135)

a Death Company Stormraven Gunship (200)

a 10 man Tactical Squad with a Veteran Sargent (150)

Total Points: 1335

Welcome Fahlnor! Your hefty vow is much needed by the BAs - as is of course Brother Inritz' revised vow... (I have linked the post above in the first page).

Keep going brothers, you have 73 participants to this point... Can you do 80 before the June 1 deadline?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

First wee bit of my vow complete. (Aside from base will do once most of the vow is complete.)

4th Company Captain, Lord Adjudicator.

20150529 195143

20150529 195204

The Assault squad is about a 3rd of the way done as is the jump pack libby.

Hey Brothers,

For those of you that enjoy This Site and participate in the ETL and other such events and Find the Bolter and Chain Sword as a useful tool for 40k tips and tricks Please Donate guys even the minimum goes a long way to securing the $3,000 Objective! Surely if you can buy models at the rate GW & especially FW charges (an arm and a leg)msn-wink.gif you can donate to the cause to be able to continue to have this privilege and honor to be a member of this great resource and community we know as the B&C. So please if you get as much enjoyment as I do from the Site and The community donate to the cause brothers! We are a rare breed of gamers gentlemen people would rather play call of duty non stop and not play anything but linear FPS and be satisfied with it, while we are above that we are the Elite of the Elite we spend as much money or more on a single video than we do one whole video game! We Craft Our Models from the heart and Paint our Souls into the very essence of our army making it shine bright upon the battlefield! We my fellow frater are Artificers in our own right the complexity diversity and scope of our Game and our hobby is so grand and magnificent it truly warrants achievement to even play and collect this game. The Sheer amount of monetary commitment alone is insanity let alone the time, effort, and patience required for our hobby. So Be proud brothers of our hobby be even prouder to be apart of a greater community such as the B&C where we can come together in such a great aspect to converse with mutual respect, share different experiences, have a laugh and take pride in our accomplishments and take heed to others advice and who compliment your work or give you another way to do something no matter who or where your from we are all apart of the same 40k family and It is in that spirit I wish for my fellow frater to donate and realize the scope of what we have here for it is a very special thing and something I hold dear.

Thank you for lending a crazed pastry filled with the red thirst your ear and may you all walk in the emperors light.

Three day remain for new recruits!

On the 1st June at 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (02/06) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST) the doors for the ETL IV will close to new participants. If you wish to join our cause, now is the time. Get off the fence, make your vow and join our reinvigorated forum as put our stamp on the ETL history books.

Now is our time, do not fail in your task, for glory, for Sanguinius, for Baal!

@ Spagunk: Well done - your status is updated! Will you go for a re-fill?

@ Grazcruzk: Magnificent looking Sang Guard there! Very good work with gold... Cant wait to see the entire vow finished! 

Now, as Jolemai said, time is running out for new recruits to join. These are the last few days to join ETL IV for come June 1st the doors will be closed forever!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I am still plugging away at my vow, but I've had to work late almost every day over the last 2 weeks ( it would seem that half the examiners/markers in the UK have decided they aren't obligated to fulfill contracts they signed months ago... stop infrigning on my hobby time you shirkers! furious.gif)

Not-Mephiston now has a completed torso and belt accessories. Hoping to get the legs done over the weekend. It feels silly to be breaking individual parts down like that when so many of you are churning out whole models.

Grazcruzk - I really like what you've done there, it completely changes their look, but accentuates the artisanal aspect of the BAs.

@Sock/Semp: Thanks for the kind words! Things went a little slower than I would have liked since I changed my mind on the colors part way through, but I got to play with Bloodletter and Blood for the Blood God while figuring it out and that is always a plus!

I, Captain Orpheo,  rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Captain, a Chaplain, a Dreadnought, a Rhino and two tactical Squads including various upgrades from Codex: Blood Angels of a total value of 750 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels Chapter and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here the list (only number of personal, weapons and additional upgrades listed):

Captain Orpheo

1 Captain with Boltpistol, Valours Edge and Artificer Armour

Chaplain Venato

1 Chaplain with Crozius and Powerfist

Dreadnought Belleon

1 Pilot, no upgrades or changes

Tactical Squad Rufio

1 Veteran Sergeant with Boltpistol and Powerfist,

1 Battlebrother with Flamer, 1 Battlebrother with heavy Flamer, 7 Battlebrothers with Bolter,

1 Rhino

Tactical Squad Arteno,
1 Sergeant with Combimelta and Chainsword,

1 Battlebrother with Melta, 1 Battlebrother with heavy Bolter, 7 Battlebrothers with Bolter

Glory to the Chapter! Praise to the Emperor!

Orpheo

Archived