+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

I'll have a dig through my stuff and hopefully find something I can realistically complete.

I think I've learnt my lesson in terms of model:point ratio, doing the scouts was painful for the contribution, the Sternguard less so. Next year it'll be 5 Land Raiders or bust!

D

Vow Complete! 1 Captain Karlaen. 

19443669088_48e5400c40_z.jpg

19443713170_6e0e1afda3_z.jpg

19636121651_e942661dbc_z.jpg

I leave to go overseas in a couple of days, and won't be back until July 28th, so I shouldn't vow anything else to be safe. It took this long to do one independent character, I can't vow a squad in 2 days!

4th vow completed:

Pics as always in my wip thread.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/256750-mercs-madness/?p=4121872

and lets see if I can sneak in one more...

I Xmercx answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete [1 count as Gabriel Seth.) ] for the Nova Angels  [successor Chapter of the Blood Angels ] of total value [155 pts] on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to [All the Sons of Sanguinius] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

see above link for pre pic

Alright, let's do this.

Vow 2

I evildrcheese answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Captain Karlean for the Blood Angels of total value [160 pts] on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/7/13/728188_sm-Captain%20Karlaen.jpg

Also, can any one tell me how many Captain Karls we've had done?

Vowed: 9 Karlaen and 2 Karlean (I honestly don't know which is correct, or even if you guys have two similarly named similarly equipped special characters, but that one seems doubtful.)

5 of them in total have been completed.

Fourth VOW:

I Mandaloriano rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Librarian mounted in Bike with a Force Weapon, One squad of 6 Scouts with missile launcher, two snipers rifles, power fist and a combi-melta and one Dreadnought with Lascannon and Missile Launcher from Codex:Blood Angels of total value 338 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Angels Encarmine and all Blodd Angels succesors for a and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is fully completed. That shall be my penitence.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u573/mandaloriano/Angels%20Encarmine/20150713_193917_zps9iu7vqhy.jpg

Vowed: 9 Karlaen and 2 Karlean (I honestly don't know which is correct, or even if you guys have two similarly named similarly equipped special characters, but that one seems doubtful.)

5 of them in total have been completed.

for what it is worth...

gallery_33706_8353_658278.jpg

@Tortura:  just so you know. ..  I bought this kit because of how good yours looks.   Now, I don't have the skills to change up the legs, but if mine looks half as good as this by the time I'm done then I will be happy.

Archived