Sternguard Squad:

20150716 005323[1]

Sang Guard Squad:

20150715 233352[1]

Land Raider Crusader:

20150715 162925[1]

Painted interior before Assembly.

20150715 162942[1]

Edit: Noticed my post with the Techmarine and Servitors complete had disappear after the forum went down.

20150714 233930[2]

I, Boudan, again rise to the challenge of E Tenebra Lux and vow to complete One (1) Devastator Squad at 130 points from Codex: Blood Angels, on or before August 1st, 2015.

The Sergeant will be equipped with an Inferno Pistol and chainsword.

The remainder of the squad will be equipped with (2) Multi-melta, (1) Heavy Bolter and (1) Plasma Cannon.

The miniatures will be painted in Lamenters color scheme and livery.

Success will bring eternal Glory to the Lamenters Chapter and all of the Sons of Sanguinius; failure will doom me to bear the badge of Oathbreaker until year's end.

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w371/Brendanguilford/4FD1E7E7-EB6B-4343-BDE6-5062AE0A2A49_zpsy8uexwb3.jpg

I, jifel, rise to the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete, from the Flesh Tearers Chapter:

-Captain with Terminator Armor, Combi Melta, Thunder Hammer and the Veritus Vitae

-A Mastery Level 2 Librarian with Force "Axe" (modeled by a spear)

-A Mastery Level 2 Librarian with Gallian's staff

-Mephiston, Lord of Death 

-a Furioso Dreadnaught with Frag Cannon, Heavy Flamer, and Extra Armor

for a total of 665 points. Success shall bring eternal glory to Cretacia and the Flesh Tearers, while failure shall doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the end of the year.

Pics below, my Vow is COMPLETE! 

3 Librarians Complete! One of whom is Mephiston, of course. 

blogger-image--2114687641.jpg

Force weapon effects

blogger-image-156608123.jpg

Mephiston, with Force Sword and wrist mounted plasma pistol

blogger-image--1167621485.jpg

Terminator Captain and Fursioso Dreadnaught

blogger-image--645049709.jpg

blogger-image-1892563139.jpg

All trophies for this army are from my "other" force, Leviathan Tyranids, such as this dead Genestealer!

blogger-image-1666765077.jpg

A bit of freehand attempt on this Dread

blogger-image--1064923572.jpg

+++ IMPORTANT NOTE +++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

AS YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED THE BOARDS WERE DOWN FOR THE BEST PART OF LAST WEEK.

DUE TO BROTHER ARGOS UNTIRING EFFORTS THE BOARDS ARE NOW BACK BUT IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE SOME POSTS HAVE BEEN LOST.

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR STRATEGIUM AND MAKE SURE YOUR STATUS IS CORRECTLY REPRESENTED.

hahaha... Inbox is full alright. Don't worry I have this... just need a bit more time because I had updated the BAs and I need to be certain I don't leave anything out or double-count it...

Time until the ETL IV ends:

http://gifcountdown.com/atlantic-reykjavik/1438441200/ff0000/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/europe-stockholm/counter.gif

Loads of time left to finish those vows and for those who are quick, to potentially add another.

As it stands, we are in a dogfight with Codex and it is still possible for us to catch IFOR, but only if we get the numbers and out completion percentage up.

Codex Adeptus Astartes Space Marines. They may take our units, they may take our Formations, but they'll never take our artisans! (or something...)

I should also point out that those who fail in their vows will be placed into the Death Company whereby you will have one last shot at salvation, lest your rage makes you damned for all eternity...

Archived