+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Yes as we're in BST which is UTC/GMT +1 and it's a 1700 UTC finish.

Meanwhile, my vow is complete and the pictures have been uploaded to my gallery. I'll post links tomorrow when I'm at a desktop.

Hey guys, third and final vow for me complete..... sorry for the delay feels like I am 14 again and rushing my homework the night before :S

X2 Assault Cannon Razorbacks

Command Hq Tanks

Will take more photos when I am not half asleep. Still not sure on the command Tanks need to break up the red more, specially on the land raider.

Anyways Good luck to everyone else. Duty calls.

Peace

I'm getting there! Not-Meph's body is now done, one of the arms just needs highlights and the other needs to be started. I'd like to think that in 7 and a half hours I can paint a force sword and attached, largely black, appendage...

Well, here we go...

I Charlo rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

-1 Stormraven Gunship with Hurricane Bolters 230pts

-1 Mephiston, Lord of Death 175pts

-1 Furioso Contemptor with Kheres Pattern Assault Cannon and Heavy Flamer 200pts (I think...).

on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and all their successors and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Hidden Content

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150624_195829_zpsdna38n0z.jpg

BROTHERS!

Stand in line, praise the Emperor and Sanguinius! For Legends walk among us this day!

Due to the tireless efforts of the Chapter serfs and Techmarines, brother Rafael has returned to us, in a from not thirce less deadly to our enemies.

Entombed in the Ancient Sarcophogi of a Furioso Contemptor, he himself recovered in the Scouring of Calkeln IV and restored to life, he shall smite the enemies of the Imperium with his Kheres Pattern Assault Cannon, Purging Heavy Flamer and Dreaded Fist once more!

Our Chief Librarian - Malfurion the Reaper, has finally emerged from his study in the Librarius Towers of our Fortress Monastery on Infernum Secondus. He comes with new knowledge on the flaw, bending the rage in our hearts to his will. Rejoice! For he joins us upon the fields of battle once more!

Finally, after suffering catastrophic damage in our last battle against the filthy Tau empire's weapons, Stormraven Epsilon VI: Black Thunder has been returned to fighting strength - it's ferocious machine spirit ready to levy it's payload of Missiles, bolts and Melta against our foes.

Our Crusade is endless, but our vow... IS COMPLETE!

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150801_162327_zpslosmy5ez.jpg

Edited in a non-potato quality pic...

VOW COMPLETE!!

Bloody hell, been painting till yesterday evening, straight. Almost, but hey. Scouts are a bit basic but I probably won't use them anyway, thanks C:SM! dry.png

Tacticals I will get some better pics up when I got a shower, some food and maybe a nap or two...wacko.png

So, here's the pictures, for completeness' sake:

Sorry for the shoddy quality, can't look straight at this point. laugh.png

Also can't seem to re-size images at photobucket, so I put these in these spoiler-thingies. Good job, everyone else! Really liking the quality in here!

Snorri

Archived