+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

I, Greenz, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX, and vow to complete from Codex: Dark Angels

==> Tactical squad (10 man) with flamer, missile launcher and veteran sergeant
170pts

==> Tactical squad (10 man) with plasmagun, plasma cannon and veteran sergeant w/ combi-plasma
190pts
==> Interogator Chaplain with Mace of Redemption
140pts

For a total of 500 pts. Pics will come tonight or tomorrow morning

A few days late. My phone and laptop weren't seeing eye to eye...

I might place a vow but I don't know if I'll have my models in time, the unfortunate reality is that I am away from home on an out of town job and won't be back for several weeks.

I do however have plans to buy a good chunk of plastic soon

I might place a vow but I don't know if I'll have my models in time, the unfortunate reality is that I am away from home on an out of town job and won't be back for several weeks.

I do however have plans to buy a good chunk of plastic soon

Vow a single HQ for your first Vow, this guarantees a spot in the ETL and a chance at further vows, and is easily finished if RL gets in the way and you can't re-vow.

Cheers,

Jono

Love the bike and your modifications to the terminators Dark Rage.

P.S. You missed filling in a part on the vow

Thanks for that, that's what I get for posting my vow just after I woke up, made the changes.

You cannot add to your previous vows but you can do new ones. In fact you can do up to 5 vows in total (including your first vow). However each vow must include legal units in their own right - not add-ons to units you previously vowed.

Feel free to PM me to discuss further if you wish.

Well, the recaps are done on a weekly basis. So since the event started on a Friday, Fridays it is. There is an element of my free time obviously but I'll strive for Fridays... :)

I, Solrac, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the rest of my tournament army listed below from Codex Dark Angels total value of 1190 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the 1st Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

My vow consists of painting:

1x Librarian

1x Librarian w/ Combi-melta

4x Land Speeder Typhoon

1x Aegis Defence Line w/ Quad Gun

1x (5 man) Command Squad (Apothecary, Standard Bearer w. Standard of Fortitude, 4x Combi-melta)

1x (5 man) Veteran Squad (4x Comb-melta, Meltagun)

1x (10 man) Devastator Squad (2x Multi-melta, 2x Missiles Launcher)

2x Drop Pod

I know the loadout of the Devs doesn't make sense but just using this opportunity to paint some Heavy Weapons I need tongue.png

Photo added! 08/05/2015

Solrac Vow 1

I , Ulfgrim Alvsbane, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 713 points on or before August 1st, 2015:

Deathwing Knights Squad (383 pts) - 1 Knight Master, 7 Knights, Perfidious Relic
Deathwing Command Squad (330 pts) - Apothecary, Champion, Deathwing Standard Bearer with TH/SS, Terminator with TH/SS, Terminator with Plasma Cannon/Chainfist.

ETLvow1

Success will bring eternal glory to The First Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Welcome to the two new Brothers that will help lift the weight of the DA ETL effort. 

I will be bland. Our rivals have mobilised to a far greater extent. It is still early but we need to increase our ranks if we are to get back our Primus Inter Pares status!

DARK ANGELS! TO ARMS!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, brother Tenshi, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Ravenwing Knights from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 126 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the First and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://www.tacticalsuicide.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ravenwingKnightsGreyPlastic.png?w=628&h=374

I did noticed we do have big vows, while some forums have more but not so big, but that doesn't mean we should slack, quite the contrary! Search your closets, attics and fridges for miniatures to paint!

With Completion percentage twist, larger vows carry more risk than they have previously. The Heresy Forum is the biggest threat this year, they more , bigger vows and previously have had the completion rates.

Jono

I , Ulfgrim Alvsbane, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from Codex: Dark Angels

Say it's not so! Like a good wolf scout I popped over here to recon the enemy, and low am I struck. Of all the other armies, you had to join Dark Angels, Ulfgrim! Of course, I am joking. Good luck, everyone, but you Dark Angels will suffer the pains of defeat none the less! For Russ!

Hehe.  I've still got my Space Wolves army too - in fact it's bigger now that a friend gave me a Battleforce box last week!  But I really need to get my Dark Angels ready for the table.  

If they had another challenge in the fall/early winter, you can bet it will be the Wolves I'd be painting.

BROTHERS,

THE UNFORGIVEN ARE LAGGING BEHIND MOST OF THEIR RIVALS. THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!! IT'S TIME FOR THE GATHERING OF ANGELS!

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/210/d/e/spacehulk_deathwing_2_by_pixelherder-d591f0x.jpg

KEEP REPORTING HERE BROTHERS, THE FIRST WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY LESSER CHAPTERS!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Don't worry about spamming the thread - that's what it's here for. If you want to show us your progress, don't think twice. :)

But more importantly at this stage, our brothers need to flock to our cause... Otherwise we may face a disadvantage that would be difficult to overcome! 

Where is it we are falling short on number of participants or points vowed? (or both!)...

We made a marked come back in the late stages last time I participated, plus we seem to have a number of small first vows but with the intention of more to come.

Archived