+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

This may well be a new era with the Space Wolves (37) almost catching up with us, the Horus Heresy forum (88) having double the participants and the Blood Angels getting close to the HH forum (73)... Not only are we second last in participants but also in a position to be tabled by possible two forums too....

Will the Fallen laugh to eternity?

Will the Sons of the Lion allow this to happen?

Will the Ignominy of the FIRST being the LAST be allowed to happen?

Will we be seen as the weakest link in the Emperor's Champions?

Will our brothers return to the Tower of Angels?

Will you honour the Lord of Caliban? 

Will you keep the faith?

Oath Now!

I chevalier farcay rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 10 tactical marines 10 terminators and 1 land speeder from Dark angels codex of total value 770 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Dark angels 5th company and 1st company and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oath breaker until the year-end

may the photo come after ??? because i havn't receive my terminators and my speeder .

I, Erren, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Drop Pod with Deathwind Launcher from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 50 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the First Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

http://i57.tinypic.com/1r2oue.jpg

Mee Too :D

Vow COMPLETE!

18298381815_3afbc86f70_b.jpg

Second Vow:

I Crazy Stobz, vow to complete two Deathstorm Drop Pods with Whirlwind launchers to assist the Dark Angels in dealing with hordes of scum before we decend like the Angels of Death we are :devil:

75 points each from War Machines of the Adeptus Astartes, total vow 150points for the DA Legion.

Keep Calm and use a Bigger Gun.

@ Erren: Welcome to ETL IV! Good luck with this - I've done two of them and they are certainly way more work than they seem...

@ Retaliation: Congratulaitons! The sword is definitely an eye-catcher! Any plans for a follow up?

@ Brother Stobz: Lovely, lovely stuff as usual! wub.png The three of them lined up are breathtaking! And I can see your follow up is also in the drop pod department. :tu:

@ Tanyr: Well done! Some great completions from the Unforgiven so far this week! Any plans to re-vow?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks Semper mate, I would have vowed three but I'm all out of money for a bit. Maybe a RWCS later if these don't take too long.

Bigs thanks for your efforts so far despite the huge distraction that is the new C:SM stuff. Keep it up Bro!

I Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle, the Master of Recruits vow that I will paint to the best of my ability, a Company Master (the DV model) with artificer armour and and Monster Slayer of Caliban to a total of 155pts by Aug 1, 2015.

*pics will be added when I find the damn thing*

=][= E TENEBRAE LUX IV =][=

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

=][= THE DOORS TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ARE NOW CLOSED =][=

This is a snapshot of where we stand at this point (not a proper update):

E TENEBRAE LUX IV – June 1
FactionParticipantsVows Points pledged Completions RateCodex 78 94 49,643 8,754 17.6% Blood Angels 82 89 48,320 5,894 12.2% Dark Angels 45 56 43,065 6,947 16.1% Space Wolves 35 38 30,884 2,245 7.3% Realm of Chaos 73 85 65,628 8,531 13.0% Forces of the Imperium 85 106 65,605 10,885 16.6% Horus Heresy 95 112 96,155 19,860 20,7% TOTAL 493 580 399,300 63,116 15.8%

Aye, another vow will be forthcoming. My initial vow was a bit small since i thought that the first vow had to be completed before the doors closed, so i made it a lil smaller. Once I get it assembled, the next one will be a bit more meaty.

I Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle, the Master of Recruits vow that I will paint to the best of my ability, a Company Master (the DV model) with artificer armour and and Monster Slayer of Caliban to a total of 155pts by Aug 1, 2015.

*pics will be added when I find the damn thing*

WOOT!! :woot: the fine Captain is picking up the brush again!

Waits happily...

I might place a vow but I don't know if I'll have my models in time, the unfortunate reality is that I am away from home on an out of town job and won't be back for several weeks.

I do however have plans to buy a good chunk of plastic soon

Vow a single HQ for your first Vow, this guarantees a spot in the ETL and a chance at further vows, and is easily finished if RL gets in the way and you can't re-vow.

Cheers,

Jono

re-vow what are we? Ultramarines?

@ Stobz: Thanks mate... I really can't find the mini! :angry: I have to send search teams in a suicide mission to the Mountain of Plastic and hope for the best! :lol:

@ aura_enchanted: What he means is, you have up to 5 vows in the ETL. You can make your first a fairly small one, just to get in the game and make bigger pledges in your subsequent vows...

Be that as it may, the deadline for new participants has passed. So if you want to play along you can do so as an out-of-competition entry, which is exactly like a normal entry (you claim the Custos Fidei if you deliver and the badge of the Oath breaker if you fail) but you cannot add your total points to the DA total.

Beautifully done Sheol, just beautiful! Extremely neat and clean paint job - bone looks totally amazing! Look forward for the completed vow! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Stobz: This is more challenging than it looks! Better you than me mate! Good luck!

@ Sheol: Beautiful little guy there... Lovely work on the base too - very impressive stuff!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived