+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Captain Semper

I Bladewolf  rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 10x Blood Claws  3x TWC  and 1x Imperial Knight Warden  from Codex Space Wolves and Codex Imperial Knights of total value 270+ 420= 690 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to  Russ and the Allfather  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

TWC 

tumblr_nni1vb4enh1tdqdkto3_540.jpg
TWC Complete 
tumblr_nnsdzns5Uz1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Blood Claws 
tumblr_nnwf89GX1e1tdqdkto1_540.jpg
Blood Claws Complete 
tumblr_nny9suPwK51tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Knight Warden
tumblr_no7gtobBHD1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Knight Warden Complete 
tumblr_no7vnnbehT1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Amarog, I think I prefer your Ragner to the GW version, was thinking of kitbashing one myself for the ETL, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out

thanks very much, yea cant really get into some of the old old old skool models like PA Njal and ragnar etc.

fingers crossed i dont make it look worse by applying paint >< lol.

Bladewolf, I think your going to have to drop the Knight, the Capt. don't allow no allies. Do the 14th even have alliesmsn-wink.gif .

They are allowed s'why im glad the new kit is coming out since I dont have too much wolf stuff to work on

^ u ^ The 14th actually has 4 soon to be 5 oathsworn knights that travel with em remember XP

No idea what im gonna do fluff wise for the knight Warden but I am really glad I get to include em in my vow , the ETL seems like this really fun event XD

OK guys, you're building up in both numbers and points-size. But can you do even better than that? You have half the BAs participants but more points pledged. Now this is in line with the SW forum tradition, but it also puts a lot of strain on the SW participants. The answer to that is: MORE RECRUITS! 

We're still in the third day of the event so it's plenty of time still, but do not relax for your rivals won't. 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper just don't know. WLK and I can take on the entire forum of wolves and Dark wanna be legion in a roar of nicotine and hatred and still meet up for a brew before the first period starts. Because til you can field 20k of wolves painted, you just perpetrating a fraud and no different than any other flavor of the month collector. That is all.

I, mercbat from the Pack, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete following units from Codex:Space Wolves till August 1st 2015.

Wolf Lord: TDA, Black death, Storm shield, The Wolfen Stone - 225 pts

Razorback: Stormbolter, TLLC - 80 pts

Drop Pod: Deathwind launcher - 50 pts

Total - 355 pts

gallery_81331_10782_153451.jpg

gallery_81331_10782_11406.jpg

gallery_81331_10782_119399.jpg

This is my first vow, but I hope not last.

Success will bring eternal glory to Russ, Allfather and Aett, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Well reinforcements keep arriving! 

Welcome mercbat and good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

No worries , the turncoats and weak hearted will  wilt in the face of challenge , but the true wolves will rise to it.

( cept for those with real life issues / responsibilities thats totally understandable ) 

Damn, this will put a dent in my other army project...

I, Wolf Priest Redbeard, shall rise to the challenge of ETL and vow to complete the following units for the Space Wolves:

1 Rune Priest on bike

7 Wolf Guard Bikers with 1 power weapon and 1 power fist

For a total of 295 points. (I start out small)

Good luck to all of you. For Russ and the Allfather!

Here we go again.

I Leif Bearclaw rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Predator Destructor, Lascannon sponsons, Storm Bolter (120) and 1 Vindicator, Siege Shield, Storm Bolter (135) from Codex Space Wolves of total value 255 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Rout and Jarl Stromwolf, failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Somewhat limited, hope RL will allow more vows later in the competition, but can't guarantee it unfortunately.

http://s1193.photobucket.com/user/rgewaghwaer/media/Predator%20Vindicator.jpg.html

A quick question for the Capt., would this be acceptable for a TWC counts-as ?

med_gallery_61271_10771_851646.jpg

I need the TWC for games, however I hate the concept of marines riding wolves(failed aspirants). I'm not strictly modelling for advantage, the base size is the same and the Fen Wolf is to justify the extra attack and wound. They will be a little more expensive points wise than Wolf Guard on bikes and Fen Wolves thats why I wanted to run this by you first. No pressure, I will abide by whatever ruling you make.

I need the TWC for games, however I hate the concept of marines riding wolves(failed aspirants). I'm not strictly modelling for advantage, the base size is the same and the Fen Wolf is to justify the extra attack and wound. They will be a little more expensive points wise than Wolf Guard on bikes and Fen Wolves thats why I wanted to run this by you first. No pressure, I will abide by whatever ruling you make.

That my good sir, is an awesome idea :)

OK, the Wolf Lords are starting to arrive in greater numbers. Good, good... Keep coming brothers for your rivals are also building up their strength. ;)

I'm trying to spot the irony here... hmm... no, it's gone. Never mind.

Of course it is acceptable but wouldn't you rather do him a bike claw or whatever you call them? :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

This year I have about 3 times the Space Wolves then I have of Chaos to complete so I will be pledging

1 Wolf Lord in Power Armour, 181 pts (Bolt Pistol) w/ 2 Fenrisian Wolves, Black Death, and The Armour of Russ

12 Blood Claws, 149 pts (Flamer)

5 Wolf Scouts, 89 pts (Sniper Rifle x4; Missile Launcher)

5 Wolf Scouts, 80 pts (Close Combat Weapon x2; Shotgun x2; Heavy Bolter)

1 Dreadnought, 165 pts (Heavy Flamer; Twin-Linked Lascannon) w/ 1 Drop Pod

6 Grey Hunters, 126 pts (Wolf Standard; Close Combat Weapon x1; Plasma gun x1)

6 Grey Hunters, 144 pts (Meltagun x1; Power Sword) w/ 1 Drop Pod

1 Ragnar Blackmane, 211 pts w/ 2 Fenrisian Wolves

1 Wolf Guard Terminators, 442 pts

1 Wolf Guard Terminator Leader (Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield)

1 Wolf Guard Terminator (Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield)

1 Wolf Guard Terminator (Assault Cannon; Storm Shield)

1 Wolf Guard Terminator (Two Wolf Claws)

2 Wolf Guard Terminator (Power Fist)

1 Wolf Guard Terminator (Wolf Claw; Thunder Hammer)

1 Thunderwolf Cavalry, 255 pts

1 Thunderwolf Cavalry Pack Leader (Storm Shield x1; Thunder Hammer x1)

1 Thunderwolf Cavalry (Storm Shield x1; Thunder Hammer x1)

1 Thunderwolf Cavalry (Storm Shield x1; Thunder Hammer x1)

1 Wolf Guard, 600 pts

1 Wolf Guard Pack Leader (Storm Shield x1; Wolf Claw)

1 Wolf Guard (Boltgun x1; Wolf Claw)

1 Wolf Guard (Storm Bolter x1; Thunder Hammer x1)

1 Wolf Guard (Chainsword; Boltgun x1)

1 Wolf Guard (Plasma Pistol x1; Frost Sword x1)

1 Wolf Guard (Bolt Pistol; Frost Axe x1)

1 Wolf Guard (Storm Bolter x1; Wolf Claw)

1 Wolf Guard (Two Wolf Claws)

1 Wolf Guard (Bolt Pistol; Frost Axe x1)

1 Wolf Guard (Boltgun x2)

1 Wolf Guard (Bolt Pistol; Frost Sword x1)

1 Wolf Guard (Storm Shield x1; Thunder Hammer x1)

1 Wolf Guard (Storm Shield x1; Thunder Hammer x1)

Which should come out to 2442 points. Pictures should come sometime next week when I get the one of the drop pods and the Thunder Wolves put together. Just wanted to get this posted before I forgot in my rush to get things ready for my trip to Japan on the 18th-June 1st.

OK, the Wolf Lords are starting to arrive in greater numbers. Good, good... Keep coming brothers for your rivals are also building up their strength. msn-wink.gif

I'm trying to spot the irony here... hmm... no, it's gone. Never mind.

Of course it is acceptable but wouldn't you rather do him a bike claw or whatever you call them? biggrin.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant about irony laugh.png . Their the only bike model I have .I will of course be painting up wolf bikers, cheers Capt. for the go ahead.

Archived