+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Captain Semper

I Bladewolf  rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1x Stormwolf Assault Transport 1x Imperial Knight Gallant  from Codex Space Wolves and Codex Imperial Knights of total value 235+ 365= 600 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to  Russ and the Allfather  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Round two boys ! 

Knight Gallant 
tumblr_nod0jrRF9s1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Knight Gallant Finished

tumblr_noeihdc9VY1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Stormwolf 

tumblr_nom3mesXwA1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

Stormwolf Finished 
tumblr_nonsolaij61tdqdkto1_540.jpg

@ gwarsh: They look awesome! The Lightning Claws especially, they look stunning! ohmy.png

@ GeoKrush: Welcome to the ETL! Good luck! smile.png

@ Bladewolf: A great follow-up! Keep going mate! thumbsup.gif

ARE THERE ANY MORE BRAVE WOLF LORDS TO JOIN THE EFFORT?

NOW IS THE TIME FOR GLORY!

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/323/322945/Space_Wolves_1.jpg

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Wolf Lord Kieran, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Wolf Lord in TDA, combi-melta, Black Death (175)

Njal Stormcaller (180)

Rune Priest in TDA, combi-melta, psychic hood (105)

Rune Priest in TDA, combi-melta, psychic hood (105)

Rune Priest in Runic Armor, Helm of Durfast, psychic hood, plasma pistol, melta bombs (135)

Rune Priest in Armor of Russ, plasma pistol, psychic hood, melta bombs (125)

Iron Priest on Thunderwolf mount (105)

Lone Wolf in TDA, thunder hammer + storm shield (75)

Lone Wolf in TDA, thunder hammer + storm shield (75)

Lone Wolf in TDA, wolf claw + combi-melta (65)

Wolf Guard Terminators x 5 (290)

..Pack Leader with combi-melta + chain fist

..3 WG with chain fists + combi-meltas

..1 WG with chain fist + combi-melta, Cyclone Missile Launcher

Wolf Guard Terminators x 5 (255)

..Pack Leader with Thunder hammer + storm shield

..1 WG with Assault Cannon + wolf claw

..2 WG with thunder hammer + storm shield

..1 WG with wolf claw+ storm shield

Wolf Guard Terminators x 5 (260)

..Pack Leader with frost axe + storm shield

..1 WG with frost axe + combi-melta

..1 WG with frost axe + storm shield, Cyclone Missile Launcher

..2 WG with frost axe + storm shield

Wolf Guard Terminators x 5 (270)

..Pack Leader with wolf claw + storm shield

..2 WG with wolf claws x 2

..1 WG with power fist + assault cannon

..1 WG with power fist + storm bolter

Thunderwolf Cavalry x 6 (505)

..Pack Leader with thunder hammer + storm shield

..4 TWC with thunder hammers + storm shields

..1 TWC with power fist + storm shields

Wolf Lord (265)

..Thunderwolf mount

..Krakenbone Sword, Armor of Asvald Stormwrath, Pelt of Balewolf

..storm shield

from Codex Space Wolves of total value 3,000 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Aett and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

WLK

"Hail Brothers,

our champion of the previous ETL's is with us, hail the brave Wolflord, none shall stand against us!"

As for motivational pics, PA Wolfguard done:

PA Wolfguard

next up, Runic-A Wolflord

So, finally going to have time to get started on things this weekend.

I, DanPesci, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Converted Predator Executioner w/Heavy bolters (150)

1 Converted Vindicator Laser Destroyer w/storm bolter (135)

for a total of 285pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Aett and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

(I checked with Semper a few weeks ago and he was happy for me to use both for space wolves faction)

Not the hugest of projects but am really busy, and this is my first proper foray into vehicle conversions and using greenstuff so didnt want to take on too much in one go :)

Will post up some pictures later

Ive taken 2 'right arm' TWLC arms off my dreadnoughts, chopped the cannon/sights off the front of one and stuck em on the back so i could revers it (i thin you can buy left handed dread LC arms off forgeworld to avoid this step) and put them together in a block, and then slotted that into the front of a rhino chassis i cut a big hole in the front of. 

Ive then used a dreadnought missle launcher arm and various bits of leftover plasma cannon 'grilling' to make the power capacitor.

I need to do a bit of greenstuffing to fill up a few holes and make the front armour look a bit heavier, but fairly pleased with it so far as the first conversion on this scale ive ever done.

Will try post some picks up later cos it'll probably make much more sense :)

As we enter Week 3 we come face-to-face Week 3 Blues! That means that there is a sharp drop in new recruits before it speeds up again in Week 4. Now if you can maintain the flow of new recruits and avoid the blues you'll be in a much better position once Week 4 hits! Keep this in mind!

Trying to avoid those "three week blues" but the weather isn't making it easy. It's been raining consistently for two weeks, with breaks here and there while I am working. Which would be fine, but I need to prime. I finally went and primed my Fenrisian Wolves in between showers as it is supposed to stop raining tomorrow... when it starts snowing. I'm going to still wait for more optimal conditions to get the TW Lord, IP, and RP primed, however.

The important thing is to get as many of your brothers aboard! The Week-3 blues is a temporary drop in sign-up activity followed by a frenzied catching up in Week-4. Now if you manage to keep reinforcements flowing then you'll have a significant advantage come Week-4! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Even though my diy chapter is not related to the SWs in fluff whatsoever, the SW dex is the one I'm using atm and hence I pledge my brush to your noble cause.

I Son Of Thunder rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a unit of TWC (5 strong, 2 THs, 1 Wolf Claw, 2 SS) from the Space Wolves codex of total value 310 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Thunder and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

May the Emperor guide my brush and steady my hand!

gallery_75871_10814_145419.jpg

gallery_75871_10814_199132.jpg

gallery_75871_10814_207173.jpg

Vow 1 completed!

@ SonofThunder: Congratulations! The minis look amazing down to the bases! Also some much needed points for the SWs! Will you consider going again?

@ GeoKrush: and speaking of bases, WHOAaaaaa!!!! The snow effect is awesome!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks for the compliments smile.png ...yup, later today I'll post my next vow!

Edit:

I vow for the Honor of the Sons of Thunder that I'll have 385 points completed before August 1st for the SW faction. This vow is a venerable dreadnought with smoke launchers, axe and shield, and Murderfang, both in pods with deathwind missile launchers.

gallery_75871_10814_650945.jpg

Yah, the shield is a rhino door...the Sons of Thunder are proud, but not wealthy :)

The Murderfang is a DC dread with the blood drops removed. Given the points cost and obvious similarities between both I hope it's a decent counts-as for the ETL, but if it's not let me know and I'll update the vow.

First vow completed.

And it's motivated me, so after visiting a hobby-store I'll be thinking about composition of the second.

gallery_81331_10782_97334.jpg

Maybe I'll change picture later, if I get better one closer to weekend

Amarog - thanks! I really want another pics, because my phone and me are not a best pair to make photos. These are too much violet and my skills of photo-editing are insuffisient to fix it.=)

Archived