+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Well done indeed! :tu:

So we have another completion and a follow-up vow! Carry on SWs we have 2 days still for the weekly update - do you think you can get three more of your brothers to join? That way you'll get to 30! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

good greif. People are starting to pile in their first vows now. I REALLY need to get painting. Barely made a start!! will try and finish at least one unit tonight. Do they only count once the full vow is complete or can a completed unit be put up and then that counts to the score. Not that it matters but just checking. smile.png

I Bladewolf  rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1x Stormwolf Assault Transport 1x Imperial Knight Gallant  from Codex Space Wolves and Codex Imperial Knights of total value 235+ 365= 600 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to  Russ and the Allfather  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Round two boys ! 

Knight Gallant 

tumblr_nod0jrRF9s1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Knight Gallant Finished

tumblr_noeihdc9VY1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Stormwolf 

tumblr_nom3mesXwA1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

Stormwolf Finished 

tumblr_nonsolaij61tdqdkto1_540.jpg

I  declare the completion of my second Vow 

I, mercbat from the Pack, rise again to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete following units from Codex:Space Wolves till August 1st 2015:

Wolf Priest: Plasma pistol - 125 pts

WGTDA: 4 * Pair of WolfClaws - 192 pts

Grey Hunters Pack: 9GH: CCW, 2*Plasmagun, Plasma pistol, Standart; WGPL w\Combi-plasma - 248 pts

Skyclaws Pack: 4SC: 2*Flamer, WGPL w\Power Sword - 110 pts

TOTAL - 675 pts.

gallery_81331_10879_138399.jpg

Scyclaws and Wolf Priest are in the plastic box =)

so ive made some progress this morning. Not a great deal just armour and shading, shoulder pad yellows and bases (pre-snow).

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/lelltomgeorge/20150521_100647_zpsn5jxgzpu.jpg

will crack on and do some more tonight hopefully. such slow progress i know ><

I've about finished one pack from my vow. Was just thinking this morning I should paint the 2 scouts horns a grey color as the bone was more a whim of curiosity. May do that when I get home.

gallery_74843_8971_420886.jpg

One pack of Wolf Scouts with sniper rifles and missile launcher. Now to add a melta bomb to my Wolf Priest and prime the last half of my Skyclaws and start on painting them.

I only gave them one wash, just before going to sleep. Maybe a dark brown on the horns like buffalo horn? Was wanting a bit more color of some sort on the models with out making them bright. The scope lenses are enough to give away their position all ready :D

I only gave them one wash, just before going to sleep. Maybe a dark brown on the horns like buffalo horn? Was wanting a bit more color of some sort on the models with out making them bright. The scope lenses are enough to give away their position all ready biggrin.png

the enemy would be dead before they had chance to react tongue.png

perhaps a slightly yellowish tint to the horns to give them an authentic animal horn / tusk appearance?

Excellent progress sons of Fenris! Updates, completions and re-vows! Tremendous activity in the Fang! But I wish there were more recruits... So:

ARE THE PROUD WARRIORS OF FENRIS READY TO JOIN THE BATTLE?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Mre1eS2vi1I/U9y88MYOSDI/AAAAAAAAHmc/-1E8wbOFyKQ/s1600/LoganArt.jpg

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I've slowed, but am still in the fight! Work has been crazy, put near a weeks worth of hours in in the last three days on top of normal hours leading up to that. I have one whole day off today, so will get some painting in while catching up on mundane tasks that have also been neglected. Here are two wolves representing the different painting styles I wanted to try for motivation:

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a514/rgrmaddog/image_zps3pq9xaei.jpg

I pledge The Murderfang, along with a Helfrost Cannon and Fenrisian Axe & Blizzard Shield for his two friends. 

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/dmbmagnus/BnC%20Stuff/72c36f6a-8869-447e-b20c-2a94edd895cd_zpsjg8sjbya.jpg

Hi magnusthetaitor (appropriate name too :D)

The rules of the ETL state you need to pledge legal units - so I'm afraid you cannot use the items/upgrades of the other dreadnoughts in the pledge. So I'll record the Murderfang for 135pts.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Good luck! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hello everyone! Finally getting some free time and I'm throwing in my first vow.

I Sigmund_Igthorn rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two (2) Venerable Dreadnoughts with Fenrisian great axes and blizzard shields from Codex: Space Wolves for a total of 290 points on or before August 1st, 2015.

Success will bring eternal glory to the sons of Russ and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_84722_10618_882221.jpg

gallery_84722_10618_254266.jpg

Those DA are pulling away brothers. We need more participants at least vowing one thing just to get your name in before the sign up closes.

I'm one unit off finishing (someslight touch ups to be done on Ragnar and the first skyclaws but yea).

My next vow is already lined up. Just need to crack on.

FOR RUSS AND FOR YOUR BROTHERS!!!!

Hello everyone!  Finally getting some free time and I'm throwing in my first vow.

I Sigmund_Igthorn rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two (2) Venerable Dreadnoughts with Fenrisian great axes and blizzard shields from Codex: Space Wolves for a total of 230 points on or before August 1st, 2015.

Success will bring eternal glory to the sons of Russ and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Nice conversion, the shield arm looks ace!

But isn't 2 ven dreads with axe and shield 290 points?

Where are those wolves from? They're looking awesome. Gonna stock up on iron bru and crack on with mine tonight once my lad is asleep lol

they are the Chaos Fantasy Wolves/Hounds but beware the backpart which is nacked flesh/bone/scales and needs some fixing.

Im giong to use them too since they are cheap. goodlooking and easy to distinguisch between reguklar and cyber (cyber from mine have their horn, regular dont)

Where are those wolves from? They're looking awesome. Gonna stock up on iron bru and crack on with mine tonight once my lad is asleep lol

they are the Chaos Fantasy Wolves/Hounds but beware the backpart which is nacked flesh/bone/scales and needs some fixing.

Yes, chaos hounds. They were one of the first pics in my works in progress thread, if you want to see where I added fur. I like them as fen. Wolves and the fen. Wolves as cyber wolves for the cheap and available factor.

Hello everyone!  Finally getting some free time and I'm throwing in my first vow.

I Sigmund_Igthorn rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two (2) Venerable Dreadnoughts with Fenrisian great axes and blizzard shields from Codex: Space Wolves for a total of 230 points on or before August 1st, 2015.

Yes... yes they are 290. My brain was obviously firing on all cylinders at the moment. Thanks for the correction!

Hello everyone! Finally getting some free time and I'm throwing in my first vow.

Yes... yes they are 290. My brain was obviously firing on all cylinders at the moment. Thanks for the correction!

Looks like you still have a plug wire to change out ;)

Welcome Sigmund_Igthorn - great looking dreads there! Now please amend the total points to 290 in your original vow (since it is linked in the first page ;) )thx!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived