+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Captain Semper

And im done! Really happy to say for the first time..vow complete!!

Predator Executioner and Vindicator Laser Destroyer now both ready to roll in my great company.

Really quite happy with how these have turned out, considering its the first time ive attempted any sort of conversions on this scale, and the first time ive used greenstuff - which there was a lot of after leaving a gaping hole in front the VLD - the front on it still looks a bit 'obviosuly greenstuffed'..(should ahve probably bought an actual modelling tool for flattening it out), but hopefulyl the shields and wolf skin pull attention away from that hah.

Apologies for the not great photos, took them this morning whilst on my way out the door to work.

First up is my predator executioner

gallery_65541_11037_161695.jpg

gallery_65541_11037_1774.jpg

And the vindicator Laser Destroyer

gallery_65541_11037_51599.jpg

gallery_65541_11037_42467.jpg

And heres both with my exisitng predator, just cos!

gallery_65541_11037_1990.jpg

Is it Bad if a figure for a Vow has MIssing Shoulderpads? And how many Hours do i have left?

That happened to me! I still had extras lying around, but they where not primed. Everything else was already done, so I popped one off an old modle I was planing to re-do anyway, repainted it, and voilà.

I'll let you in a secret: Your completion rate is much better than the DAs - that means that you are less than 1.5k points behind on an adjusted basis!!! That means only a few completion may tip the balance! devil.gif Now beware, there is not much time - actually it's less than

24HRS TO GO

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Guess its a good thing Im only one model away from completing a 1478 pt vow

Hail Brothers,

yes consider it so, as brother Bladewolf rightly said, you got this brother, you too brothers Amarog, maddog and Donkalleone, let's see you remain true to your vows.

The end is nigh upon us, for the honor of the Rout, for mother Fenrys, in the name of Leman of the Russ and the Allfather !

Third Vow Complete the Figure is in the First Post in a Package.

Its a WolfLord with RunicArmor and Krakenbone Sword: Making him 160 points

Im missing the Shoulderpads and need to get them first, but well its good enough i think.

http://i.imgur.com/S9ePAMDl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QlxAFOPl.jpg

I, codyrstuart, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Rune Priest with Runic Armor, Runic Axe, Helm of Durfast (105 pts)

Ulrik the Slayer, High Wolf Priest ( Counts as-145 pts)

Wolf Priest with Runic Armor, Plasma Pistol (145 pts)

Wolf Lord with Armor of Russ, Svellbrandr, and Bolt Pistol (165 pts)

Wolf Guard Terminator Pack, 5x Thunder Hammer/Storm Shield, 1x Assault Cannon/Chainfist, Arjac Rockfist, Grimnar's Champion (423 pts)

Wolf Guard Terminator Pack, 4x Storm Bolter/Wolf Claw, 1x Heavy Flamer/Chainfist (230 pts)

Land Raider Crusader, Multi Melta, Storm Bolter (265 pts)

from Codex: Space Wolves of total value of 1,478 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vylka Fenryka, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

FOR RUSS! FOR THE ALLFATHER!

Edited to show before pictures. Rune Priest was a past prime with Army Painter Wolf Grey, and had just enough left for the Land Raider.

Brothers, I declare my vow complete!

Rune Priest, Ulrik (counts-as), Wolf Lord, Wolf Priest

20150718 134934

TDA with TH/SS, AC/CF, Arjac

20150517 222808

TDA with SB/WC, HF/CF

20150731 220458

LRC

20150607 204841

Thanks to Captain Semper for putting this on. Really got me back into the hobby part of 40k. Now I gotta figure out what to do for Solstice Advance!

Get your vows complete!!!!

With a little help from you, Angrypants, Brother Crazywolf, Daevohk, GeoKrush, grouj, gwarsh 41, jbickb, Ironwulf, Madwolf Shadowmane, Reayonix, Rune_Priest_Rhapsody, Sturm Mournwolf, Viddar, or Wolf Priest Redbeared, we can do this!

@ Donkalleone: I can't find your 3rd vow post... Could you point me to it? Was it lost in the site outage?

@ cordystuart: Congrats - a huge completion in the nick of time! :tu:

Please check the first page to make sure your entries' status is correctly represented!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived