+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

Haha msn-wink.gif Thank you Marshall. Are you the guy doing the Ryza thread? I had a quick flick through the other night but was too tired to comment, I'll have to have a proper look when I get the chance so I can write some proper feedback on there.

Correct, Ryza Ascendant is my blog

I Vash rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete models listed below (more might come once Cult Mechanics arrives in time?):

(Problem is that I have painted around 1000 pts before the ETL started...)

- 15 Skitarii Vanguards (225 pts)

- 15 Skitarii Rangers (185 pts)

- 2 Onager Dune Crawlers (210 pts)

- 2 Ironstrider Ballistrarii (150 pts)

Total points: 770

Picture will come once I have assembled the remaining models.

I, Vel'Cona, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 10 Skitarii Vanguard and 5 Sicarian Infiltrators from Codex: Skitarii valuing 395 points on or before August 1st, 2015.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Omnissiah and his chosen Legiones Skitarii; failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker and perform the Rites of Ordering Constituent Components (sorting my bits box) until the year-end.

WIP Vanguard

Vow 1 Update

Note:  Vanguard finished; pics to be uploaded when vow is complete.  Sicarians assembled and ready for primer!

The Ad Mech is on fire! Welcome Apostle of the 30th Host, Vash and Vel'Cona!

Your ranks are building up - but you can do even better than that! Keep the recruits flowing in and this may be the Mechanicum's year! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hey, as far as giant robots GW just needs to hurry it up with the Cult Mechanicus release!  I'm itching to get painting on some Kastelans!!!

The Ad Mech is on fire! Welcome Apostle of the 30th Host, Vash and Vel'Cona!

Your ranks are building up - but you can do even better than that! Keep the recruits flowing in and this may be the Mechanicum's year! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Who's in the lead for participants, captain?

Hey, as far as giant robots GW just needs to hurry it up with the Cult Mechanicus release!  I'm itching to get painting on some Kastelans!!!

Agreed!

The HH forum is ahead by a significant margin...

Just to inform you that every week there will be a Weekly Update where a lot of data will become available to all as well some comments to help participants to a "bird's eye view"

First weekly is on Friday. Can you improve your standing further until then?

The combined IFOR are as of now running at 50 participants and and HH is at 58 participants. Next up are the vanilla codex marines in the mid 40's (I think 45).

The Admec have the greatest numbers in IFOR supplying just under 50%, so keep up the good work!!!

I OnyxGuard rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the units listed below from Codex: Skitarii of total value 615 point on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Ryza and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

5 Sicarian Infiltrators with Taser goads and flechette blasters and infoslave skull
1 Ironstrider Ballistarii with autocannon
2 Onager Dunecrawlers with Neutron Laser and cognis heavy stubber, smokelaunchers, cognis heavy stubber

1 Onager Dunecrawler with Heavy Phosphor Blaster, smokelaunchers, cognis heavy stubber

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/album/10806-onyxguards-vow/

Needs more giant robots though... msn-wink.gif

Yes!! Once their out i will def be vowing a unit of these...slightly modified by my tech's & servitors to look like Mk 1 Ironman from "the cave". and painted with AK interactive true metal "Gun metal" ! in my head they look glorious...rolleyes.gif just need to execute the plan!!

great to see so many ad mech Vows!!!

Mithril

Welcome OnyxGuard! The AdMech is going from strength to strength! But it's not over yet - your rivals are building up their ranks as we speak so don't relax - keep new recruits flowing in! 

A moment of laxity... you know how it goes... ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Welcome OnyxGuard! The AdMech is going from strength to strength! But it's not over yet - your rivals are building up their ranks as we speak so don't relax - keep new recruits flowing in!

A moment of laxity... you know how it goes... msn-wink.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Heh, recruitment thread for IK is up and running. The thread for AdMech is currently being worked on with the help of a few other board members. We will get 'em yet :D

Archived