+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

Welcome Basswave! I see the lure of the Omnissiah has affected you too! Good luck mate :tu:

And I see that Ryza will be getting some reinforcements thanks to Kilofix. Some hefty reinforcements! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I PompeyladBFP rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 squad of sicarian infiltrators, 3 squads of vanguards, 1 full squad and 2 half squads of rangers and 3 onagers from Codex Skitarii of total value 1500 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Forgeworld Mars and the Omnissiah and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/pompeyladbfp/temporary_zpsjjzsbbom.jpg

I think thats all i need to do lol

Good luck with your vow Pompey. Can't wait to see your progress. thumbsup.gif

Some Skitarii are being painted red. If yours will be painted blue we just need someone with green painted Skitarii and then we'll have all three Roman families from Rome: Total War. biggrin.png

Damn that was a stretch to make a joke. I think I pulled a muscle. lol

Good luck with your vow Pompey. Can't wait to see your progress. thumbsup.gif

Some Skitarii are being painted red. If yours will be painted blue we just need someone with green painted Skitarii and then we'll have all three Roman families from Rome: Total War. biggrin.png

Damn that was a stretch to make a joke. I think I pulled a muscle. lol

Darn, I won't be of any help, mine are to be painted yellow... ph34r.png

Hmm, we need to really start working on completing those oaths, my fellow Magos! Not that I want us to slack on recruiting and building up, but it seems we have a bit of work to do to actually get those oaths finished. I'm hoping to heed my own advice next week for that nice holiday weekend! biggrin.png

We also don't want people to rush in order to finish their oaths and it ends up being subpar to their standards. I'm all for getting my Oath finished as soon as I can so I can start my second(Still have to purchase it) but I'm trying to push myself to do things I haven't normally done before. This ETL is the excuse I need to really try and better myself with painting and these Knights are the perfect platform to do it. :D

Archived