+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

Ah looks like I didn't read the small print.. Thought this was set up to help us get our models painted. Looks like I will be breaking my oath as my skitarii will be finished after my kastelans.. I'm all about painting what I fancy.

Ah looks like I didn't read the small print.. Thought this was set up to help us get our models painted. Looks like I will be breaking my oath as my skitarii will be finished after my kastelans.. I'm all about painting what I fancy.

sad.png Did you just Blow away 1,500pts for the overall Ad mech challenge cause you wanted to put up pics of the bots first wallbash.gif ...

Mithril

on a happier note,the bots are very nice though...thumbsup.gif

He just posted pics of bots he won't get to pledge once his first vow is painted is all, not all that bad...

But he painted one of them before vowing for it, so the whole unit is invalidated for the challenge,

On another note:

Onager 1.1247 assembled!

oh p.s. ive decided to put my "arm guns" on the robots upside down, i think this looks better and beefier (magazine out the top) also on the painted model the repair servitor i had conscripted in had stuck on the groin area backwards.. but only on this model.... oh the shame.

I Kreigsmacht rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Imperial Knight Warden w/ Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Meltagun, and Stormspear Rocket Pod from Codex: Imperial Knights of total value of 430 points on or before August 1st 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Oathbreakers and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the Oathbreaker(as well as re-name one of my Knights Krieg) until the Year-end.

Edit: Added before pic

@ pompeyladbfp: You cannot have two vows running at the same time. It is not small print either, its right there highlighted as IMPORTANT NOTE in one of the only three rules that the ETL has.

The reason for that is twofold:

1) to act as an incentive for people to finish something before losing interest

2) it has to do with the logistics of the game and my ability to keep track.

Now obviously that particular Robot cannot be used but if you hold back and complete on your pervious vow, I see no reason why the rest of the Robots cannot be part of your follow-up. In fact I look forward to it. smile.png

@ marshal Egregorius: Fixed! thumbsup.gif

@ Cactus: eek.gif Now that's impressive! Brown robes... they look like leather raincoats! And the bases, they are so appropriate and effective in their simplicity! Coolness incarnate! Congratulations man, and good luck with your follow up vow.

@ Frostbite: Welcome to ETL IV! Big vow there, can't wait to see it taking shape! Good luck!

@ Commodus: We need to have a talk... biggrin.png I'm waiting for the Tempest to arrive, then expect a PM! msn-wink.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vel'Cona and Captain S, thank you. My bases are simply embossed plasticard (1:100 scale tread plate) painted with leadbelcher. I wanted an industrial or mechanical look and was inspired by Martok's tech bases tutorial. I'm just much more lazy with the detailing! Glad you like the brown coats. Remember Serenity Valley! msn-wink.gif

Man, we're slacking.  That Cult Mech boost probably won't be as great as we hoped, since the Electro-Priests seem to be duds.  Gonna have to concentrate on what we have, methinks!

I, Brother Handro, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Imperial Knight Warden with Stormspear Rocket pod from Codex: Imperial Knights to the total value of 415 points on or before 1st August 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to our fiendish mechanical overseers and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the oathbreaker until the year's end.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy112/BrotherHandro/4ea24f70-e51b-48b0-9926-dfa48620475b_zpswuef5whf.jpg

Was gonna go with a squad of Rangers and Vanguard, but I want the motivation to paint this fellow!

@ Brother Handro: Welcome to the ETL! The Knight looks awesome as does your promise for more once this is done! BRING IT ON! :devil: Good luck mate.

Man, we're slacking. That Cult Mech boost probably won't be as great as we hoped, since the Electro-Priests seem to be duds. Gonna have to concentrate on what we have, methinks!

Sorry to hear that about the Electro Priests.. I'm getting some done irrespective of the rules, because I like the minis and they are part of the lore for so long, I just need to get it out of my system... :D

But most of all I want to get my hands on the Tech Priest Dominus! Yeah... drool.gif ph34r.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived